What's new

Capabilities if India and Pakistan get together?

Enough of this, please stop it. If we can't be together, let's not try it either.

Atleast we can be honest adversaries. The onus is on Pakistan now.

Rubbish topic.

India will probably grow if the current growth lines persist to become a top 5 Economy and military power by 2025 regardless of pakistan.

India does not need to realign with any nation.

hi i m from Australia but basically indian i am following this thread from 1 month or more. my reason to visit this site is that i jus want to know the openion of pakistani people about indian military power. Not strangely i found lots of hate among them regarding indians its vice versa same happen when i read the indian posts.

now my question is we talk alot agaisnt each other but i just want to know what will be the scene and impact on rest of the world if we both countries came up togeather in the military power and share everything. why we do not try to work in way rather then hating each other. if we came togeather can we beat rest of the world including china usa and how. thnx

I'm with you on this one.

Don't know about 'beating' china though.....

Wishful thinking
If all disputes can be fairly disolved. Hindus andSikhs have important heritige in Pakistan just like Muslims do in India. Joining together as Allies this moment i don't see it either. BUT as a Pakistani if justice prevails to both sides in talks issues are resolved to the benifit for all. Im happy with that. Imagine the shivers America would get if the two held joint millitary exercises and had military pacts.

india wants to conquer the world from the bottom of heart but it cant do this in reality so now it tries to drag pak into this crazy cause as well??? for whose cause anyway if pak joins india 's dream????

OMG you cant resist it...can you.... what ...just its a thought of some one...others giving comments...and some starts BSing...whats that....
everybody knows its just a wishful thinking.........but you have problem with that also.........

Wishful thinking
If all disputes can be fairly disolved. Hindus andSikhs have important heritige in Pakistan just like Muslims do in India. Joining together as Allies this moment i don't see it either. BUT as a Pakistani if justice prevails to both sides in talks issues are resolved to the benifit for all. Im happy with that. Imagine the shivers America would get if the two held joint millitary exercises and had military pacts.

So true those statements are. Too much western influence keeps us apart to our prejudice. Hundred years ago people would laugh at any idea of Britain and France being allies. Now France suggests to Britain that to save resources they plan a joint timetable on when their naval carriers go to sea so that if for example the French naval carriers are at sea then there will be no need for the Brit naval carriers to go out to sea. Hopefully in less than 100 years China-India-Pakistan-Bangladesh can have the same kind of agreements. All the defence budgets will be reduced. Joint military training. Huge loss to American and NATO arms revenue. Reduction or doing away with nuclear arsenal. Joint agreements on social spending and improvements and healthcare and science research. Open border treaties. A nightmare for many countries but a dream for Asia :cheers:

When I read the title of this post, I was hopeful.
When I read the posts, after all the vile cross-border hate speech I am deflated.
Seriously, about ten people have given meaningful points.
The rest is just b.s.

While I am big fan of peace between the two nation and feel it will be great if both nations become friendly. I am even willing to give something if we can buy peace with Pakistan (I feel very strong for friendship). I do not think Militarily it will send shivers to any country. What will we do with Military even if we are strong, are we going to attack for no reason. So friendship good but Military strength do we need it?

Well, solve the disputed issues. And then start visa free access between India and Pakistan. Then none can stop these two countries in developing in anyway, lol!

e946aeeded0362e73dd52b9d94509f90.gif
e96e2a890e37bbdaaba2a31188ad0f64.gif

The whole sub-continent should be like a EU, but since most nations have gained independence fairly recently and are still developing in economic, social and political sense, there is still time. Sure, lot of worse things will happen now, but once these nations would have spent considerable time with each other, say, another 100 years, then they will start living in EU fashion. Of course, in 100 years the political map of this area may change completely but thats irrelevant.

While I am big fan of peace between the two nation and feel it will be great if both nations become friendly. I am even willing to give something if we can buy peace with Pakistan (I feel very strong for friendship). I do not think Militarily it will send shivers to any country. What will we do with Military even if we are strong, are we going to attack for no reason. So friendship good but Military strength do we need it?

We would be an economic strength because of the sheer size of domestic market. Once there is economy, one needs military to protect economic interests. Economy and military, both feed on each other.

Pakistan and India no way they simple can't co exist with each other so thinking is another think but implementation is totally different thing. We can be good friends if all the necessary problem solved only than but not before.

Back
Top Bottom