What's new

Capabilities if India and Pakistan get together?

There is a lot of growing up to do on both sides to actually one day slap forehead and see how much of their life they have wasted. Especially when other peoples designs are gonna seem more and more clear.

...all the cards are in indias hands as its occupy Kashmir what pakistan can do relax visas open up borders in kashmir what else ? its only india who can bring peace in the region Pakistan will follow
thats it dear, with all cards in ones hand, the relation to develop wont be that of friendship but of necessity !!
for friendship to prosper, the relation must be developed on even terms. how can you expect that the relation of (what you wan to call friendship) will prosper with one party threatning the other with massive military buildup..

i am sorry guys, you wont find me that flamed in any other thread neither i ever get offensive on this forum but fot this topic, its all hate!!
yhese things look better when portrayed in a typical bollywood style but the life is a harsh reality!!
how can we make friends willing to kink there own elected member just becaused he said few words in praise on Quaid-e-Azam??

wake up!!

we, i mean muslims and hindus , are here together for nearly 1300 years if we are not friends now then how can we be friends in futue.....can the one who started this thread , answer

if we came togeather can we beat rest of the world including china usa

Not being enemies would be great - but count Pakistanis out against China, that will never, never happen. Against the US? Why?

or united states of PAKISTAN "I" for india :P

on a serious note... then i think it will be more like INDO-PAK-CHina.... and we got future world super power.

And say you were the leader of this super power. what kind of policies would you pursue?

hi i m from Australia but basically indian i am following this thread from 1 month or more. my reason to visit this site is that i jus want to know the openion of pakistani people about indian military power. Not strangely i found lots of hate among them regarding indians its vice versa same happen when i read the indian posts.

now my question is we talk alot agaisnt each other but i just want to know what will be the scene and impact on rest of the world if we both countries came up togeather in the military power and share everything. why we do not try to work in way rather then hating each other. if we came togeather can we beat rest of the world including china usa and how. thnx

Noble thoughts.

Neither workable nor desired. The impact of such a change would be devastating for India. For a start you would have the Taliban all over.

Also, the land revenue system in India has gone way ahead of the feudal arrangemts that still exist in pk... only to name a few ' stumbling blocks'.

Instead, if we were to just accept each other & live amicably the desired results would be achieved without turmoil on both sides.

:hitwall:
we, i mean muslims and hindus , are here together for nearly 1300 years if we are not friends now then how can we be friends in futue.....can the one who started this thread , answer

yes i can answer ur question but...can u tell me the reasons why we are not togeather from last 1300 years and i dont think so u people are real muslims( i m not offending anyone on religion) because before 1300 years muslims in indian region does not exist your generations are converted muslims so you do not have right to say that we cannot be friends, yes if any person from middle east say things like this den i can understand but if you say things like dis dat is really heart breaking because i thought we have same blood and somewhere our thinking can match but i think our thinking just match one thing and that is fight!

and here is the reminder

my topic is not how we can be friends i just want to know what we can do if we become ally in army without any help of other nation

i just want u ppl to think as a friend not saying in every post **** has this or india has this...we need f16 agaisnt india and india says we need mki or mrca agaisnt pak......

If it didnt work out in 1947 when a united India was a real possibility why will it work even in 2047. A large section of Muslims did'nt want Hindus being in majority in a democratic setup where they are likely to be a minority and out of power.

If it didnt work out in 1947 when a united India was a real possibility why will it work even in 2047. A large section of Muslims did'nt want Hindus being in majority in a democratic setup where they are likely to be a minority and out of power.

Is that how minorities feel in India?

hi i m from Australia but basically indian i am following this thread from 1 month or more. my reason to visit this site is that i jus want to know the openion of pakistani people about indian military power. Not strangely i found lots of hate among them regarding indians its vice versa same happen when i read the indian posts.

now my question is we talk alot agaisnt each other but i just want to know what will be the scene and impact on rest of the world if we both countries came up togeather in the military power and share everything. why we do not try to work in way rather then hating each other. if we came togeather can we beat rest of the world including china usa and how. thnx

:disagree::disagree: Its impossible and when you going back to your home don't say anything **** like that in India :cool:
Jaswant singh's example is good for you. :devil:

india pak unification idea is impossible. i recon, first of all it cant happen as pakistan already has balochistan and pukhtoonistan which dont fall under category of south asia or say indian sub continent definition. they dont have cultural ties with india. second, its simply impossible because india has completely different concept of a state, pakistan has totally alien concept as would be by indians. indians always think about that but a pakistani, esp a true intelligent pakistani cant even imagine this in his right mind.

pakistan is terms of values, culture,society and all other aspects is a very different country now, very complicated, heading in a very different pathway in a different state of mind. some people think we still are united on these terms we cant simply dissolve in a very different nation.

Well, if it was still the Mughal Empire, we would definitely have been super power.

If India Pakistan join hands today( just assuming), it would still take a long time to become Military Power since most of the resources in both countries are used for same kind of weapon system. ( Missile Manufacturing, Tanks, Aircraft etc)

Not being enemies would be great - but count Pakistanis out against China, that will never, never happen. Against the US? Why?

Isn't that a big question Mr. Muse. A monkey that is at your back, yet it has to be carried for the purpose of carring. Isn't a bigger question is why tolerate it? Doesn't the question become into existance or not? Or it leads to far greater self reliance of the greater people?

Well, if it was still the Mughal Empire, we would definitely have been super power.

If India Pakistan join hands today( just assuming), it would still take a long time to become Military Power since most of the resources in both countries are used for same kind of weapon system. ( Missile Manufacturing, Tanks, Aircraft etc)

Very interesting Statement!!!

Mughal empire would have been super power, the missing links of history has proven so!!!!

Regarding India and Pakistan joining hands, one just needs to see the vast differance that exists now. Nevertheless the potential lies on ourself now and now only. Create is the word that has to be used more often then mergers.

Back
Top Bottom