What's new

Can't talk with those who glorify killers: Sushma's strong attack on Pak

I am just describing the picture..Just keep your Gangadeshi mind out of the gutter..

See, it is again garbage that you contribute. Name calling and general hate statements. Can you analyze the topic and add some valuable points? That way we can enjoy your posts and learn something.

Yes, there is the possibility that this statement was meant for public consumption. What is your opinion about the other possibility that there is truth in what she said indeed?

Your sincere response only, please.
She questions about our commitment on fight against terrorism, Well we are front line state on war against terrorism , There are 75+ banned terrorist organisations in Pakistan and we are fighting against them, We lost thousands of soldiers in this war, we lost 60+ billions dollers in this war even with fragile economy we are still fighting, just last week , our many soldiers killed in fighting terrorist everyday inculding officers. Our 100,000 soldiers busy to demolish them. You know when extremist challanged writ of state in islamabad in Lal masjid, we burnt them alive including girls. We killed there 100+ in lal masjid. We are against terrorism, extremism and sectarianism.

See, it is again garbage that you contribute. Name calling and general hate statements. Can you analyze the topic and add some valuable points? That way we can enjoy your posts and learn something.
I damn care...

You talked cr@p about a women and you are a 'Elite Member' and then you talk about gutter and all.
Your comprehension problem is not my issue.

Dr. Shahid Masood has summed up her speech and her antics in UNGA well and about surgical strikes theaterics...

Last edited:
She questions about our commitment on fight against terrorism, Well we are front line state on war against terrorism , There are 75+ banned terrorist organisations in Pakistan and we are fighting against them, We lost thousands of soldiers in this war, we lost 60+ billions dollers in this war even with fragile economy we are still fighting, just last week , our many soldiers killed in fighting terrorist everyday inculding officers. Our 100,000 soldiers busy to demolish them. You know when extremist challanged writ of state in islamabad in Lal masjid, we burnt them alive including girls. We killed there 100+ in lal masjid. We are against terrorism, extremism and sectarianism.

Well, it could all be true, but these numbers are mainly because of the war on terror, related to Afghanistan and the snakes in your own backyard.

But what do you think about Pakistan's "moral support" to "non-state actors" in the nineties which started a vicious circle of extremism?

I damn care...

I thought so.... It is you inability to contribute constructively that forces you to follow this "damn care" approach.

But what do you think about Pakistan's "moral support" to "non-state actors" in the nineties which started a vicious circle of extremism?
We just took revengue of Soviet union involvement in 1971 war, we broke them with the help of allies U.S.A, Saudi, and many others even Israel was also direct supplier of weapons in Afghan Soveit war .We all supported mujhadeen to break Soveit union, and it was worth, even with collapse of our economy , money etc...

My comprehension is just fine, your gutter mentality is evident from your dp itself. Get well soon, although I'm not much hopeful.
I thought so.... It is you inability to contribute constructively that forces you to follow this "damn care" approach.
I know precisely how to deal with your lot.. just try to think without letting your brain take a dip in Ganga..

We just took revengue of Soviet union involvement in 1971 war, we broke them with the help of allies U.S.A, Saudi, and many others even Israel was also direct supplier of weapond in Afghan Soveit war .We all supported mujhadeen to break Soveit union, and it was worth, even with collapse of our economy , money etc...

So your support to "non-state actors" in J&K in India (again starting in the nineties when India was passive) was also a revenge of 1971 war?

Back
Top Bottom