What's new

Can't Give Women Combat Roles, There Will be Ruckus When Maternity Leave is Denied: Army Chief Bipin

You got it wrong. Indians are the one well known the pooping in public. So you trying to deflect that fact Indian men are perverts by accusing another nationality of public defecation. Which is another Indian speciality. Fail trolling.....

It’s like you are trying to changing the subject of Indian perversion to Indian defecation.:rofl:

Open up another thread on Indian defecation. This thread is about Indian perversion, courtesy of Indian army general.
chinki.png

Reflection of society where the Police is on the Record of elevating rape/crime to culture.

Pathetic.

Loose remarks by stray policemen do not aggrandise their remarks; they have no scientific or sociological basis for elevating rape to culture.

Surely you can find better findings than this.

Are women combat ready in six months after giving birth?

As individual soldiers, yes. As nursing mothers, no. Children - you may or may not be aware of this - are breast-fed (ideally) up to the age of six months and gradually taken off until the age of two years. This is one obstacle to female soldiers entering combat positions; the regulations have to be altered.

Typical female soldier.

Specially if the Army Chief has such vocal bias against women

If you do not couch your questions in a polite and seemly manner, I shall ignore them.

Pathetic.

Loose remarks by stray policemen do not aggrandise their remarks; they have no scientific or sociological basis for elevating rape to culture.

Surely you can find better findings than this.

As individual soldiers, yes. As nursing mothers, no. Children - you may or may not be aware of this - are breast-fed (ideally) up to the age of six months and gradually taken off until the age of two years. This is one obstacle to female soldiers entering combat positions; the regulations have to be altered.

If you do not couch your questions in a polite and seemly manner, I shall ignore them.

But you already answered me ?

of courese india.

but women shouldnt be in combat INFANTRY roles though.

It’s not just a problem with Indian military. It’s an Indian national problem. Or be more specific, Indian problem any where in the world.

Only an Indian would molest another passenger on the plane with his wife sitting next to him. No one except an Indian could be perverted to that level.

And Indians must be wondering why that guy will be in jail for 9 years. They feel that as long as there is no gang rape, it’s no biggie.

Chinese are just as creepy as Indians, the only difference is that Chinese men are shorter, weaker and smaller than an average western woman, so we don't hear of Chinese people attempting rapes, since they know they will get beaten up :lol:. Chinese men only rape in China or rape chinese women, since those are the only women smaller than them. Everywhere else, women are taller and bigger than them, so they feel helpless.

Chinese are just as creepy as Indians, the only difference is that Chinese men are shorter, weaker and smaller than an average western woman, so we don't hear of Chinese people attempting rapes, since they know they will get beaten up :lol:. Chinese men only rape in China or rape chinese women, since those are the only women smaller than them. Everywhere else, women are taller and bigger than them, so they feel helpless.

So did Chinese got beaten up like how these Indian perverts got beaten up by a Chinese grandpa?

Also, no one is as perverted as an Indian. Even Indians in this thread like you are not defending your own perversion. All you guys are saying is “#### is just as perverted as Indians” Trust me, when it comes to sex crimes, no one come close to India. So stop claiming so and so are like Indians.

Last edited:
So did Chinese got beaten up like how these Indian perverts got beaten up by a Chinese grandpa?

Also, no one is as perverted as an Indian. Even Indians in this thread like you are not defending your own perversion. All you guys are saying is “#### is just as perverted as Indians” Trust me, when it comes to sex crimes, no one come close to India. So stop claiming so and so are like Indians.

LMAO, like a dozen chinese fighting 2 Indians. As expected, the Indians were the tallest ones in the entire train compartment :rofl:. You Chinese men are little people and shorter and less stronger than an average western female, thus, although you are creeps, you cannot commit rapes since you will get beaten up. I am pretty sure there was no sexual harrasment. The chinese girl was probably interested in talking to the tall and bigger indian man and the little chinese men got angry and defensive. Initially i thought oh wow, that fat chinese guy is taller and bigger as the indian, how did that happen. Then i realized he was standing on top of the seat :rofl:.

China has the worst sex ratio in the world, even worse than India. Like there are 119 men for every 100 women.

https://gbtimes.com/chinas-sex-ratio-disparity-increases

What do you think the rest of the little 19 men do? Yes, the correct answer is that they visit prostitutes and if they cannot afford that, they rape. 19 extra men for every 100 girls. It's mind blowing and shocking. With a population of 1.5 billion, you must have tens of millions single horny men with no chance of ever getting married. Must be a hellhole for women.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom