What's new

Can't Give Women Combat Roles, There Will be Ruckus When Maternity Leave is Denied: Army Chief Bipin

The answer to your curiosity is right there in the thread. No Leadership issues or outraging statements that defend perverts.

Dear Jessica_L

Please recall perverts exist in every society on either side of the border. (I used your old moniker ;))

Let me know your observations on the links I have posted.

What more source do you need? He is against women complaining not the perverse behavior of his men.

What are your views on lack of combat role for women in Pakistan Armed Forces?

And I have quoted the specific member on specific claim.

And for the bold, did you read the excerpts of the write up? If yes, where does that say?

Last edited:
Dear Jessica_L

Please recall perverts exist in every society on either side of the body. (I used your old moniker ;))

Let me know your observations on the links I have posted.

What are your views on lack of combat role for women in Pakistan Armed Forces?
Oh right! Yes let's bring Pakistan in and shy away from the topic. How typical
Lack? Women have been participating in Combat roles in P.A.
Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

So the title of the thread, as per rules here, should be, as given in source as url:

Can't Give Women Combat Roles, There Will be Ruckus When Maternity Leave is Denied: Army Chief Bipin Rawat

Do you believe every Tom Dick and Harry tweeting with an IQ of an imbecile? And hey, I speak from my experience.

@Arsalan
@Dubious
@The Eagle

The thread has been created on a stupid perception from a tweet which is at odds with the source url. It is nothing but a flame thread

@Joe Shearer @Nilgiri

What a stupud statement

Of the twitter handle I presume? Because the url does not show any such statement.

So the title of the thread, as per rules here, should be, as given in source as url:

Can't Give Women Combat Roles, There Will be Ruckus When Maternity Leave is Denied: Army Chief Bipin Rawat

Do you believe every Tom Dick and Harry tweeting with an IQ of an imbecile? And hey, I speak from my experience.

@Arsalan
@Dubious
@The Eagle

The thread has been created on a stupid perception from a tweet which is at odds with the source url. It is nothing but a flame thread

@Joe Shearer @Nilgiri

Of the twitter handle I presume? Because the url does not show any such statement.
1stly, there are plenty of people opening threads based on tweets...
2ndly, Why would news18 put that in the url?
3rdly, I will change it for your peace of mind :enjoy:

Didn't see any on LC. Para Military Forces, even we have them serving in Combat Zone in CRPF in Counter Insurgency operations, as soldiers.

1stly, there are plenty of people opening threads based on tweets...
2ndly, Why would news18 put that in the url?
3rdly, I will change it for your peace of mind :enjoy:

Dear @Dubious

The thread has been opened on a stupid wit tweeting something with an inability to understand what is being said. Affliction of the 82 and 82.4 IQ in India and Pakistan, bordering on mental retardation.

I, of course, leave it to you, for due consideration. In the interest of an interesting topic wherein the topic correlates with both my time in armed forces and being married to a woman considered an icon in the Indian Armed Forces, Civil Society and also on Facebook for many women and girls, the topic is one wherein brownie points being scored on a challenge which is common to both the countries, is deplorable and counter productive.

:)

My last words, am out of here.

Putting women in combat roles is like bringing a butter knife to a gun fight. There may be exceptions, but generally every human has their specialties and role.

Pakistan army employs women in roles of fighter jet piloting, nurses, doctors and many other fields. And they do it with absolute respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't see any on LC. Para Military Forces, even we have them serving in Combat Zone in CRPF in Counter Insurgency operations, as soldiers.

Dear @Dubious

The thread has been opened on a stupid wit tweeting something with an inability to understand what is being said. Affliction of the 82 and 82.4 IQ in India and Pakistan, bordering on mental retardation.

I, of course, leave it to you, for due consideration. In the interest of an interesting topic wherein the topic correlates with both my time in armed forces and being married to a woman considered an icon in the Indian Armed Forces, Civil Society and also on Facebook for many women and girls, the topic is one wherein brownie points being scored on a challenge which is common to both the countries, is deplorable and counter productive.

:)

My last words, am out of here.
I havent watched that stuff only came coz you mentioned me...

No need for women in combat roles. It is required in countries where population is aging or where not many men appearing in army recruitment. In our case it's totally different, only 10 out of 100 get selected in a recruitment drive remaining try next year.

He knows habits of Indian soldiers....

Not just Indian soldiers, but Indian men. But all Indian soldiers are Indian men. So he make his statement from the fact that

If a=b and b=c, than a=c

Men are physically stronger.:)

No, the problem is that Indian men are generally more perverted. That in turn create a reputation for India internationally. Can you care to explain why?

Putting women in combat roles is like bringing a butter knife to a gun fight. There may be exceptions, but generally every human has their specialties and role.

Pakistan army employs women in roles of fighter jet piloting, nurses, doctors and many other fields. And they do it with absolute respect.

But India view that role from the perspective of caste, not gender. Nor even physical qualification. Caste is the determining factor.

Back
Top Bottom