What's new

Can't Give Women Combat Roles, There Will be Ruckus When Maternity Leave is Denied: Army Chief Bipin

Dear Jessica_L

Please recall perverts exist in every society on either side of the border. (I used your old moniker ;))

Let me know your observations on the links I have posted.

What are your views on lack of combat role for women in Pakistan Armed Forces?

And I have quoted the specific member on specific claim.

And for the bold, did you read the excerpts of the write up? If yes, where does that say?
Had we faced enemies who had honour, we would've sent women to fight them, unfortunately; even your General knows his "jawans" have no honour. Kudos.

It's a volunteer army. All citizens should be allowed to volunteer irrespective of gender. Heck, if I remember correctly even Bose's INA had a women combat regiment.

One of those Bipin Rawat baiting threads that is all too familiar. The man talks too much, and that gives pipsqueaks who ordinarily wouldn't be fit to clean his boots an opportunity to get uppity.

I agree with you, @hellfire, that the kind of sneers that have been written by members posting is cheap stuff; but then, our idiot need not have said the things he said. Look at the third-class quality of his arguments. Knowing you personally as I do, I believe that you owe it to yourself and to your good lady, with her outstanding career profile, not to fight the wrong battles.This was a wrong battle; scummy comments made about a regressive attitude. Of course Rawat is right; life for the PBI is still far too rough to be able to accommodate women. But he is dead wrong in sealing the issue behind a blanket statement that our jawans are villagers and not able to cope with these innovations. Bullshit! they are not so backward as he thinks; he should see women driving their own two-wheelers, using mobile phones for complicated uses, and running beauty parlours for other women. Considering that a rural population of 80% has become a rural population of 60%, on a huge increase in population, considering the influence of TV and the films on society, even the isolated mental environment of potential military recruits is a debatable point.

We can't fight this battle; one side has been cheap, the other has been bone-headed. We don't need to fight this battle; women have got into every area, one after the other, and will continue. Whatever arseholes say about them, and on the other side, about those who still lack confidence in them, women - Indian women, to be specific - will continue to get more and more acceptance and responsibility and the confidence of their male peers. I hope that I don't have to remind you - you, of all people - about the eminence that women have already achieved. I certainly don't feel the need to address an incipiently hostile and mocking audience on this. It is ironic that one of the most shocking points about life in India that well-meaning Pakistani visitors notice, almost immediately, is the outstanding freedom that Indian women enjoy in daily life, and the extent to which they appropriate their equal roles in society, even at the occasional risk of encountering some of the regressive elements that our general refers to . For PDF members, male and female, but especially the females, to comment in the manner that they have is beneath comment; it is quite possible to substitute a similar sounding word for 'comment' but that would be to stoop to their levels. They are best left to sneer at what they themselves are incapable and incompetent to achieve or to encourage among their own; sneers achieve nothing. As for their comments about Rawat, I don't think we have to defend him; he is a big boy and can take care of himself.

So the title of the thread, as per rules here, should be, as given in source as url:

Can't Give Women Combat Roles, There Will be Ruckus When Maternity Leave is Denied: Army Chief Bipin Rawat

Do you believe every Tom Dick and Harry tweeting with an IQ of an imbecile? And hey, I speak from my experience.

@Arsalan
@Dubious
@The Eagle

The thread has been created on a stupid perception from a tweet which is at odds with the source url. It is nothing but a flame thread

@Joe Shearer @Nilgiri

Of the twitter handle I presume? Because the url does not show any such statement.

Not Indian men. I could get my 14 year old cousin to kick your black junkie ***. :lol:
1322783539001.jpg

One of those Bipin Rawat baiting threads that is all too familiar. The man talks too much, and that gives pipsqueaks who ordinarily wouldn't be fit to clean his boots an opportunity to get uppity.

I agree with you, @hellfire, that the kind of sneers that have been written by members posting is cheap stuff; but then, our idiot need not have said the things he said. Look at the third-class quality of his arguments. Knowing you personally as I do, I believe that you owe it to yourself and to your good lady, with her outstanding career profile, not to fight the wrong battles.This was a wrong battle; scummy comments made about a regressive attitude. Of course Rawat is right; life for the PBI is still far too rough to be able to accommodate women. But he is dead wrong in sealing the issue behind a blanket statement that our jawans are villagers and not able to cope with these innovations. Bullshit! they are not so backward as he thinks; he should see women driving their own two-wheelers, using mobile phones for complicated uses, and running beauty parlours for other women. Considering that a rural population of 80% has become a rural population of 60%, on a huge increase in population, considering the influence of TV and the films on society, even the isolated mental environment of potential military recruits is a debatable point.

We can't fight this battle; one side has been cheap, the other has been bone-headed. We don't need to fight this battle; women have got into every area, one after the other, and will continue. Whatever arseholes say about them, and on the other side, about those who still lack confidence in them, women - Indian women, to be specific - will continue to get more and more acceptance and responsibility and the confidence of their male peers. I hope that I don't have to remind you - you, of all people - about the eminence that women have already achieved. I certainly don't feel the need to address an incipiently hostile and mocking audience on this. It is ironic that one of the most shocking points about life in India that well-meaning Pakistani visitors notice, almost immediately, is the outstanding freedom that Indian women enjoy in daily life, and the extent to which they appropriate their equal roles in society, even at the occasional risk of encountering some of the regressive elements that our general refers to . For PDF members, male and female, but especially the females, to comment in the manner that they have is beneath comment; it is quite possible to substitute a similar sounding word for 'comment' but that would be to stoop to their levels. They are best left to sneer at what they themselves are incapable and incompetent to achieve or to encourage among their own; sneers achieve nothing. As for their comments about Rawat, I don't think we have to defend him; he is a big boy and can take care of himself.

Can i ask some fassadi Type questions?

No, the problem is that Indian men are generally more perverted. That in turn create a reputation for India internationally. Can you care to explain why?
Chinese are generally known for pooping on sidewalks/subway/inside trains/god knows where else, when they travel outside China, irrespective of men or women or Children. Can you explain why?

I hope this guy sues everyone using this.

Where is Mohammad Goldstein?

Or that lawyer now passed out high on sex slavery rampant in Amsterdam.
He sure messed up in that action.

Can i ask some fassadi Type questions?

If in English, feel free.

I retain the right to answer them or not; having blanched some tomatoes, it is time to peel and puree them, and the pasta will follow. The cutlets can happen later, or I may even skip them.

For all you know he was protesting against Lack of sanitation or a Terrorist attack.

If in English, feel free.

I retain the right to answer them or not; having blanched some tomatoes, it is time to peel and puree them, and the pasta will follow. The cutlets can happen later, or I may even skip them.

1) what are the current Provisions taken by the Indian government to Tackle the Social ill of oppression of women in the armed forces.

2) what does current law say about parental Leave for both men and women.

3) with the recent wave of #MeToo. What typical soldier has to Go through to Register misconduct in this regard

For all you know he was protesting against Lack of sanitation or a Terrorist attack.

1) what are the current Provisions taken by the Indian government to Tackle the Social ill of oppression of women in the armed forces.

As I never started to beat my wife, I cannot give you the date when I stopped beating her. You assume oppression of women in the armed forces; on what basis?

2) what does current law say about parental Leave for both men and women.

Women are allowed six months' maternity leave; some (a very few) progressive civilian organisations have started offering paternity leave. There is no paternity leave in the armed forces.

3) with the recent wave of #MeToo. What typical soldier has to Go through to Register misconduct in this regard

#MeToo relates to women facing sexual harrassment. When you use the term 'typical soldier', are you using ellipsis, and did you actually mean 'typical female soldier'? Unless you did, your question is difficult to understand.

Chinese are generally known for pooping on sidewalks/subway/inside trains/god knows where else, when they travel outside China, irrespective of men or women or Children. Can you explain why?

You got it wrong. Indians are the one well known the pooping in public. So you trying to deflect that fact Indian men are perverts by accusing another nationality of public defecation. Which is another Indian speciality. Fail trolling.....

It’s like you are trying to changing the subject of Indian perversion to Indian defecation.:rofl:

Open up another thread on Indian defecation. This thread is about Indian perversion, courtesy of Indian army general.

Back
Top Bottom