What's new

Can't defend 338? You can't win the WC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think India is still not in Crisis Mode...But if we play against SA as we played against England..then we will have a very very big prblm on our hands

the bowling bench strenght is pathetic...everybody knows this...and every team would seek to exploit this...spinners and zak is all we have...
I hope nehra can bring some sheen to the otherwise limp attack..

Technically England were the clear winners as India didn't last the fifty overs while England still had wickets in handm
Even without this, reaching such a huge target was it'self an achievement.

Technically England were the clear winners as India didn't last the fifty overs while England still had wickets in handm

Technically you need to learn the rules of cricket.

Otherwise using you logic, India used only 49.5 overs, while England used 50. Hence, Indian run rate was better and they deserved to win ;)

Does this mean that the best that India and England can now expect to enter the QF stage as is No.2 in the group? With S. Africa as No. 1? If yes, can there be joint No. 2? Who would our probable opponents in the quarters be then? West Indies or Pakistan? I dont understand what the fuss is about the 4 bowler versus 5 bowler theory for India. Our 4 proper bowlers also got tonked for close to 70 runs apiece. We are in an era where we would grab a rpo average of around 6 from a bowler with both hands.

Technically you need to learn the rules of cricket.

Otherwise using you logic, India used only 49.5 overs, while England used 50. Hence, Indian run rate was better and they deserved to win ;)

India were bowled out within 50 overs while England still had wickets in hand, is that too difficult for you to understand.

So according to Pakistanis India lost the match while the dumb ICC says it is Tied.

Bravo Einsteins.

Even without this, reaching such a huge target was it'self an achievement.

Technically, Its Tied game..

and what u think who won the game-We dont care...

India won world cup so change thread title.

lol India will win world cup with just bat ? there batsmenn are not that good either.

Best looking team in this world cup is Pakistan. You can see that by watching them on feild....

I think It will take one ordinary day for Indian batting to get knocked out from the world cup. Considering their average bowling line up, their batsmen would have to score 340-360 runs in every single match to win the world cup which does not seems practical against good bowling line ups.

sir ji indian bowling sucks they are beginner bowlers and tell you what dhoni was criticising URDS he must have criticised harbhajan and kholi catches more than URDS and im sure india is out of here every team now knew what is indian weakness 4 bowlers are rubbish and 5th bowler is more rubbish than those 4 and easu to go for 100 runs in 10 overs

yes thats the way you indian still bellieve that indian bowling attack is best in the world well this kind of joke i never think of in my life and never it will be keep your believes with you this well be good for us you dont want to understand straight forward things the fact is india cannot win this WC for sure

:rofl: now you will not find any of these fortune tellers!!! :lol:

i still cant beleive india defeated Pakistan

how can India defeat team like pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom