What's new

Can't defend 338? You can't win the WC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you admit the only reason you come to this forum is troll on Indians? What dark loveless hole do you live in?
I'm kidding.. NOT!

A team cant have bad days in two consecutive matches with its bowling.its not bad day but the truth is india's bowling is consistently weakest amongst all team participating in world cup.
brother why are you so negative don't you have any confidence in urvteam I am telling you they are the best cricket team in the world India will winnnn

This is a match that both teams deserved to loose! A lot can also be said on England's bowlers after a statement that said they can defeat India on any given day. Bowlers apart, what about their batsmen who squandered an easy chance to win?

While no team in the tournament is perfect in every field this cannot have happened to India at a better time. Time to put this match behind and work harder.

India has 'one of the most' poor bowling, but their batsmen can cover it up. A good bowling coach will make India no1 team.

Last moments of today's match + post match presentation

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian Bowling sucks big time man!!

After a gap of 4 yrs of watching cricket I saw my home team chase down 338

It's a fact that India will not make it big in WC if bowling isn't improved
Kudo's to Bresnan, Sachin
Bravoo to Strauss.

Indian Bowling sucks big time man!!

After a gap of 4 yrs of watching cricket I saw my home team chase down 338

It's a fact that India will not make it big in WC if bowling isn't improved
Kudo's to Bresnan, Sachin
Bravoo to Strauss.

and the biggest advantage Indians have over the English team .Their home ground with their home crowd . English team played the game very well.

This was just a bad day but we still didn't lose!! We won against Australia, New Zealand, Bangladesh and tied with England so we still didn't lose a game so far!! :woot: We need to improve our bowling little bit but our performance is good so far.

This was just a bad day but we still didn't lose!! We won against Australia, New Zealand, Bangladesh and tied with England so we still didn't lose a game so far!! :woot: We need to improve our bowling little bit but our performance is good so far.

Australia, NZ? you are yet to play a game against Australia sir

NZ is not in your group

Really? :O
Surprise it is for me! I guess you are a fortune teller, right?

Australia, NZ? you are yet to play a game against Australia sir

NZ is not in your group

I was talking about performance of Indian team in world cup campaign, so warm up also takes into account. We defeated both Australia and New Zealand in warm ups. So our performance is good so far.

I have never been a fortune teller, nor I pass comment until the game is over, though many usually do!

Nervous start. Not the end of the world. Kick in the behind early in the tournament is probably a good thing.

Hey even Pakistan was expected to make the last 8 before the beginning of the tournament.

now that exposed fully the drawbacks of making totally batting supporting pitches........at times there was simply nothing wrong with the bowling....it was that easy pace wicket that made it such ahigh scoring game......only had they made a balanced wicket it would have been a very interesting match although not such high scoring:agree:.......

india's biggest problem was - they didnt play on their strength.

the pitch should have turned big time. why cant they play on their own terms ????

if aussie can have fast track for their own might, there is nothing wrong in giving spinning track - after all the world cup is happening in india.

utilize it - like another team will. bloody idiots who made this pitch.

india's biggest problem was - they didnt play on their strength.

the pitch should have turned big time. why cant they play on their own terms ????

if aussie can have fast track for their own might, there is nothing wrong in giving spinning track - after all the world cup is happening in india.

utilize it - like another team will. bloody idiots who made this pitch.

nothing wrong with the pitch

India managed to make 330+ in both innings. Had this been a lively pitch like Aussies one or English pitch... they would have never made 375 and 338 in two consecutive innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom