What's new

Can't ban Kashmir 'Million March', UK tells India

Yea the amount of respect you dot heads get by an average Kashmiri is enough to prove .But you are stubborn and hypocrite people who only understand the language of AK-47
I didnt ask you to post rants instead PROVE US WRONG if u can...or else just shut up.

In short,

images.jpg

why in the first place Indian Govt want to stop this protest ??
sounds pretty stupid ..

Good clear message by UK, however they are the source of this historical problem. They more than any other outside country should be supporting a referendum in Kashmir.

Madam please be civil and don,t use the language you use in the red light district.
Sorry never been there...so I dont know their lexicon. Just wondering how do you know so much about it??

And I dont see anything really wrong with my language...you're pointing your fingers at the wrong person.

And so now back to topic....prove that we bhartiya ppl are wrong as you claimed in your previous post.
If you still dont have anything substantial to prove us wrong then pls stop quoting me.

And so now back to topic....prove that we bhartiya ppl are wrong as you claimed in your previous post.
If you still dont have anything substantial to prove us wrong then pls stop quoting me.
You call yourself a democracy right ? Then why don,t you just allow them to have a referendum in Kashmir and stop killing innocent Kashmiri civilians and raping their women ? An average Kashmiri don,t call himself an Indian why you are making them Indians forcefully ?Why you are ignoring a cause which is registered in UN and in the international community ? We too will think about solving the kashmir cause if our azad kashmiris want independence and feel oppressed but unlike in the IOK they are proud pakistanis .Why don,t you just let kashmiris become part of pakistan if they want to ? Can,t you see the Pakistani flags rising on roof tops in IOK? Can,t you hear the slogans of "pakistan zindabad" in all over IOK?

You call yourself a democracy right ? Then why don,t you just allow them to have a referendum in Kashmir and stop killing innocent Kashmiri civilians and raping their women ? An average Kashmiri don,t call himself an Indian why you are making them Indians forcefully ?Why you are ignoring a cause which is registered in UN and in the international community ? We too will think about solving the kashmir cause if our azad kashmiris want independence and feel oppressed but unlike in the IOK they are proud pakistanis .Why don,t you just let kashmiris become part of pakistan if they want to ? Can,t you see the Pakistani flags rising on roof tops in IOK? Can,t you hear the slogans of "pakistan zindabad" in all over IOK?

Let us get all the kashmiris back to Kashmir, the kashmiri pandits should also get the right to vote.
And as per the 1948 and 1949 UNCIP Resolutions, Pakistan should secure the withdrawal of Pakistani intruders followed by withdrawal of Pakistani and Indian forces, as a basis for the formulation of a Truce agreement...followed by a plebiscite. In short get your men off Kashmir and then we will talk about a plebiscite.

Last edited:
Yes,we will hold a referendum but only when the whole Kashmir population is present.First let us settle the the Kashmiri pandits there because they also have the right to vote since they are from these lands.Then and after that we will hold a referendum.

your killing innocent Kashmirs to get your hold stop slaughtering them give them their rights

I will leave PDF if u prove it.......also dont post bull shit
Anything that goes against Pakistan must be proven, anything against India is the ultimate truth.

Because India kill terrorists in Kashmir whereas Britain give them benefits and safe heavens in Britain.
You nailed it, until and unless we don't give safe refuge to terrorists, we aren't democracy.:lol:

@Pak_Sher
Was it us who were burning when you went to the UN coz you couldn't take what you dealt?
Expect more of this from now on.

Yes Kashmir referendum is possible but only after Balochistan referendum . How about that ? :D And Kashmir referendum is frankly a stupid idea as the original Kashmiri pandits were killed and kicked out long back , all there is left are the majority of Pak, Arab immigrents. It's never possible. Kashmir doesn't belong TO India it belongs WITH India. It's part of our mainland and it will stay that way . Any hostility from Pakistan will be dealt with regarding this matter . And last but not the least , why does Pakistan claim Kashmir ? Just because of the Muslim majority ? Well India is a secular nation , we don't have any national religion unlike Pakistan so religion of people doesn't matter here . An Indian is an Indian regardless of his religion.

Back
Top Bottom