cant access internet !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manticore

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
After 2-3 minutes of disconnecting hotspot shield, my chrome browser cant open any page until and unless I restart hotspot shield -- During the time ******** are not affected [I ran a test torrent to see where the problem is present]

This happened today after I ran detailed actions by the latest Anvi Smart Defender,Glary Utilities 4,Advanced SystemCare 7,Malwarebytes Anti-Malware,CCleaner --- had a lot of viruses which had crippled my pc

Any ideas?

check your firewall

After 2-3 minutes of disconnecting hotspot shield, my chrome browser cant open any page until and unless I restart hotspot shield -- During the time ******** are not affected [I ran a test torrent to see where the problem is present]

This happened today after I ran detailed actions by the latest Anvi Smart Defender,Glary Utilities 4,Advanced SystemCare 7,Malwarebytes Anti-Malware,CCleaner --- had a lot of viruses which had crippled my pc

Any ideas?
Error = Cannot connect to the proxy sever ???

Its a bug that Hotspot shield never bothers to fix for some reason.

Clearing the cache or restarting the modem is the only way around I think.

Try other browsers. If ******** are working. you are connected to the internet.

Hotspot Shield makes my internet painfully slow, so I just uninstalled it. What's your purpose for using it?

Unable to connect to the proxy server
A proxy server is a server that acts as an intermediary between your computer and other servers. Right now, your system is configured to use a proxy, but Google Chrome can't connect to it.
Here are some suggestions:
  • If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > + Show advanced settings > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.

-----
just got this again - after restarting the modem without hotspot shield

Disconnect the proxy and refresh the ip !!!
please explain to a layman like me -- go where do what! Ive a wireless connection

Unable to connect to the proxy server
A proxy server is a server that acts as an intermediary between your computer and other servers. Right now, your system is configured to use a proxy, but Google Chrome can't connect to it.
Here are some suggestions:
  • If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > + Show advanced settings > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
Sir mainay thuaanu ki kia aay ???

Connect the lan wire to your device and then open cmd and type ipconfig

@Manticore

CMD = command prompt ... you can search it in the start menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom