What's new

cant access internet !

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive wifi at my house

why ******** are uninterrupted?
The problem is with your browser's settings. your connection is fine. restore your browser settings to their original defaults.

these browser settings have really worn me out in the past few days :undecided:

then i'll have to buy one tommorow morning

then how are ******** still running?
Maybe you should, I don't know, stop downloading illegal things that cause you to have viruses like this? There is a heavy price to pay for "free" things. In this case it sounds as though you have a deep rooted virus. Trojans FTL.

You should call your internet company, they will help you. Same thing happened with me when I installed new windows, they asked me about windows version , then they helped me, while talking with representative, following his instructions, , I Went to internet explorer, then tool, then internet options, then connections, then LAN setting and deselected "use proxy server for your LAN ", restarted the modem and it worked. Just call them, and follow their instruction step by step and correct your browser setting. Also turn off your firewall and see if browser works or not.

Last edited:
You should call your internet company, they will help you. Same thing happened with me when I installed new windows, they asked me about windows version , then they helped me, while talking with representative, following his instructions, , I Went to internet explorer, then tool, then internet options, then connections, then LAN setting and deselected "use proxy server for your LAN ", restarted the modem and it worked. Just call them, and follow their instruction step by step and correct your browser setting. Also turn off your firewall and see if browser works or not.
you are the MAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom