What's new

Canadian spy detained in Turkey for helping British teens join ISIS

anatolia

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
MONTREAL - Turkish authorities say they have detained a spy for helping three British girls join Islamic State, and reports say the detainee worked for Canada's spy agency.

Turkey hasn't officially identified the spy's home country.

However, foreign minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said the spy is from the military coalition against Islamic State and is not from Europe or the United States.

Several Turkish media, citing government sources, have said the detained spy was working for Canadian intelligence.
Canadian spy said to be detained in Turkey for helping British teens join ISIS |
Missing UK Girls: Turkey Holds 'Foreign Spy'

Kızları Kanada ajanı götürdü paralar İngiltere’den geldi - Gündem Haberleri

money came from England that is perfect :D
we see how they do stuff like this to create news and propaganda for TV to manipulate the ppl,

canada?why would they do something like that?any idea

why not? canada is ally of EU and US.. they were involved in wars and helped US everytime.. why shouldn't they help western politics in IS cases?

where are the iranians and pro assadis? where are the US citizens that blame their fault on us? :D

but by the way we will always bear the blame

I wonder who is supporting ISIS

the ones who decided to create them.. EU, USA and allies.. some SA and Oil freaks.. the ones who want a one world order.

Jihadi John (the one that cuts foreigners heads off) was also approached by MI5.

Here is canada's agent...

İşte o ajan! - Ahaber

1.jpg

I thought the foreign minister said it wasnt a western agent?

He is canada's agent. Working for canada intelligence. .
Yeah seems like i misunderstod something, he said it wasnt a American or European but a country among coalition forces.

I will wait for futher details, i dont see a benefit for Canada to support isis, lets see what Canadians will say.

Yeah seems like i misunderstod something, he said it wasnt a American or European but a country among coalition forces.

I will wait for futher details, i dont see a benefit for Canada to support isis, lets see what Canadians will say.

Here is the video form agent's camera...

Watch both videos...

Details explained at 2nd video... Story of the agent...

İşte o ajan! - Ahaber

I mean this video... Very important...

İşte o görüntülerin perde arkası - Ahaber

Last edited:

Also, anyone remember that longest hide and seek champion Osama Bin Laden? mighty US apparently couldnt find this dude in a decade or so.

Now, there is another puppet, Baghdadi or something, and again the US can't find this guy with all its intel and whatnot.

I wouldnt be surprised one bit if this isis mess is orchestrated by the US and its close allies like Israel and the UK, and in order to hide themselves they use Turkey and Arab countries as scapegoat. Anyone seen any anti-Israel news in the western media regarding their support for FSA? nope, i haven't. Anyone notice how those western countries apparently dont do enough to prevent their citizens leaving for Syria, but conveniently blame the Turkish govt and even Turkish airlines? :D Also, more importantly, who is/are the main benefactors of this whole isis mess? isis? nope. Turkey? nope. Iraq and Syria? nope. Iran? nope. Arab nations? nope. Israel? hmm. pkk/pyd? hmm. there is shi.t on the marble, that's for sure.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom