What's new

Canadian Lady Solo Biker Rosie Had a Life Changing Experience in Balochistan

Meengla

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Rosie Gabrielle is a solo female biker from Canada touring the length and breadth of Pakistan for many months. All she has found is love. In her latest video she has had a life changing experience and has concluded that all we need is love--unfiltered love!
Inspired by her, an American traveler Gabriel Traveler with a large following is also planning to make a trip to Pakistan.
Anyway, here's Rosie's video.

She makes very few vlogs but as far as I remember shes been in Pakistan for many months, I wonder how she is able to fund her trip without utube income.

She makes very few vlogs but as far as I remember shes been in Pakistan for many months, I wonder how she is able to fund her trip without utube income.
nazar rakhni chahiye iss par... itna lamba arsa nahi rehnay dena chahiye

Probably she is receiving support or income from the government to promote Pakistan through her YT channel. No person, especially foreign, can stay for such a long period and roam around freely without the knowledge of concerned authorities.

Probably she is receiving support or income from the government to promote Pakistan through her YT channel. No person, especially foreign, can stay for such a long period and roam around freely without the knowledge of concerned authorities.

Thats what I mean, she hardly makes any utube videos about her time in Pakistan, shes made only 2 videos in literally 6 months shes been here, I think its longer cos she uploaded xmas vlog very late too.. I dont think shes a spy or that bull.. but I was hoping she would show around her travel more becos shes on bike all the time so shouldn’t have issues getting nice views

See the screenshot, just 2 videos in Pak.

D8F46A4D-D19A-4A99-88FA-87F336F05A1F.png

Last edited:
I don't know how she funds her travel in Pakistan. But then Pakistanis have been very generous to the foreign travelers--lots of freebies. Rosie did help this Baloch family with installing solar panels for their some basic needs. I really think she's a kind hearted person who found so much love in Pakistan that she had some life changing experience. If you experience the deep of the West, especially in America, you'd find a lot of loneliness, extreme materialism, and lack of real social connections. I should know...I myself am deeply embedded here for over a quarter century but fortunate enough to not be an ABCD. ...

I had carefully chosen the title of this thread given the space limitations. Wanted to emphasize the Western, woman, solo angle... Kind of a rebuttal to that stupid other (American?) lady who had posted a very negative video about Pakistan after she was rejected from the recent Pakistan Tourism Summit; that lady falsely claimed that women are not allowed to ride bikes in Pakistan--not only Rosie but also there is a Pakistani woman who tours Pakistan solo bike riding...

Yes I do find her genuine and a good person. The other lunatic, I dont wanna give her any more publicity then she already got, has made bearly any videos in Pak, she has a blog wheres shes posted some pics. I think Rosie will enjoy her trip more if she was sharing more because utube community is very encouraging of foreign vloggers. I give her credit of doing what shes doing becos I have lived in Pak till I was 13, but never got to see the north besides murree. Someone also posted video of couple in a van whos doing asia road trip and in Pak atm.

Just dont try this in india.

Back
Top Bottom