What's new

Canadian defence minister Harjit Sajjan ‘Khalistani sympathiser’, won’t meet him: Amarinder Singh

You missed

Gen. JJ Singh

Air Chief Marshal Arjun Singh

My favourite Lt Gen Harbaksh Singh :

We have 2 Sikh army chiefs , 2 airforce chiefs , 1 Prime minister and 1 president from Sikh religieon :)

When you have a single minority attaing any of these positions in Pakistan then we will talk ;)

Wow you sure showed me! nothing to do with the fact that there is only 20,000 Sikhs in Pakistan, and 20,000,000 in India!

anyway, im still waiting on a response from your buddies on my points, if you want to change the topic and divert as you people love doing then deep down even you know that you are wrong.

Note to Pakistani members : If the point of raising Khalistan, etc. is to irritate Indians, then yes, it works. But these are just pinpricks. It would be better to focus on the real issues - Kashmir and Indus Water Treaty.

I said out of all minorities in Pakistan which includes any non muslim , the day you have any non Muslim as your army chief or your airforce chief or your PM or president then we can talk ;)
Wow you sure showed me! nothing to do with the fact that there is only 20,000 Sikhs in Pakistan, and 20,000,000 in India!

anyway, im still waiting on a response from your buddies on my points, if you want to change the topic and divert as you people love doing then deep down even you know that you are wrong.

I like how you didn't acknowledge my point, or answer my questions

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok buddy, ask an actual Sikh why most of them moved to India. The answer is not going to be, 'so they can protect Hindus from the Muslims'

Also, Sikhs do not hate Muslims. It shows how little you know if you actually believe this.

First of all, thats completely irrelevant. Im talking about Sikhs and Punjab, and your trying to change the topic to something completely different.

Secondly, there is no comparison, before Mecca the prophet Muhammad directed all Muslims to pray towards that site, and there is an entire chapter in the Quran based on that location.

So let me ask again:

Lahore was a part of the Sikh Empire, and Nankana Sahib is the birthplace of Guru Nanak, but where have Sikh leaders or Sikh scripture ever stated that these places must be under the control of Sikhs?

Muslim kings masacared Sikh gurus are you forgetting that . It were Muslims who were a main reason behind Sikhs transforming from bhakti movement to warriors of justice .

The early Mughals like Akbar were more liberal and secular compared to the new crop of Muslims . Akbar had great respect for Sikh gurus but that can't be said about later kings . Who killed Guru teg Bahadur ? And who was he protecting ?

During the reforms of 19th century many organisation rose , who wanted to free their religion from corrupt practices that invaded the religious practices .

I like how you didn't acknowledge my point, or answer my questions

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok buddy, ask an actual Sikh why most of them moved to India. The answer is not going to be, 'so they can protect Hindus from the Muslims'

Also, Sikhs do not hate Muslims. It shows how little you know if you actually believe this.

First of all, thats completely irrelevant. Im talking about Sikhs and Punjab, and your trying to change the topic to something completely different.

Secondly, there is no comparison, before Mecca the prophet Muhammad directed all Muslims to pray towards that site, and there is an entire chapter in the Quran based on that location.

So let me ask again:

Lahore was a part of the Sikh Empire, and Nankana Sahib is the birthplace of Guru Nanak, but where have Sikh leaders or Sikh scripture ever stated that these places must be under the control of Sikhs?

We don't hate anybody, correct and there is nothing in our theology that preaches hate against Hindu or Muslim. And we are not required to visit or pray in Nankana Sahib correct. However, in the Sikh ardaas or the prayer that concludes daily prayer, every Sikh prays for open access to visit Nankana Sahib and other historical Gurdwaras in Pakistan.

Muslim kings masacared Sikh gurus are you forgetting that . It were Muslims who were a main reason behind Sikhs transforming from bhakti movement to warriors of justice .

The early Mughals like Akbar were more liberal and secular compared to the new crop of Muslims . Akbar had great respect for Sikh gurus but that can't be said about later kings . Who killed Guru teg Bahadur ? And who was he protecting ?

During the reforms of 19th century many organisation rose , who wanted to free their religion from corrupt practices that invaded the religious practices .

Sikhism is not simply an extension of the Bhakti movement although there are many similarities. This confusion arises because we have a lot of bani from Bhakti saints like Bhagat Kabir ji and Ravidass ji.

We don't hate anybody, correct and there is nothing in our theology that preaches hate against Hindu or Muslim. And we are not required to visit or pray in Nankana Sahib correct. However, in the Sikh ardaas or the prayer that concludes daily prayer, every Sikh prays for open access to visit Nankana Sahib and other historical Gurdwaras in Pakistan.

Sikhism is not simply an extension of the Bhakti movement although there are many similarities. This confusion arises because we have a lot of bani from Bhakti saints like Bhagat Kabir ji and Ravidass ji.

Yes .

What I mean is , Sikhism , bhakti and Sufism were similar movements and the idea was to unite people from all sphers of life , rejection of caste and love of God . Sikhism is a syncretic faith that is why one will find many verses from other faiths .

Later on during British era various social economic and political conditions led to various factions like Nirankari , namdhari , akali etc . Same was the case among other religious group .

That is a misconception (British inspired), Sikhism borrows nothing from Islam.

Sikhs believe in Dharma, Karma and Reincarnation which is the fundamental tenet of any Dharmic religion.

You are both right. Guru Granth Sahib has proses from Sufi saints like Kabir and Bhagat Farid. However, it is a Dharmic religion and is pantheistic as opposed to Islam which is monotheistic.

This is more or less what Sikhs have told me irl. That other dude genuinely believes that Sikhism was created as an antithesis to Islam and Sikhs have a duty to protect the Hindus from the 'evil Muslims', ridiculous considering the fact that Guru Nanak himself even visited Mecca and as far as im aware never expressed hate towards Islam as a religion.

As for your other point I agree, however I think Pakistan has done an ok job so far. We simplify the visa process for Sikh pilgrims to visit Pakistan, and earlier this year we started construction on the Baba Guru Nanak University in Nankana Sahib.

I said out of all minorities in Pakistan which includes any non muslim , the day you have any non Muslim as your army chief or your airforce chief or your PM or president then we can talk ;)

Pakistans first 2 army chiefs were non-muslims, and so were the first 4 air chiefs ;)

Also, we are an Islamic Republic and I have never claimed otherwise. It seems you are so desperate that your bringing up something entirely irrelevant.

Wow congrats and they were citizens of which country ?????
This is more or less what Sikhs have told me irl. That other dude genuinely believes that Sikhism was created as an antithesis to Islam and Sikhs have a duty to protect the Hindus from the 'evil Muslims', ridiculous considering the fact that Guru Nanak himself even visited Mecca and as far as im aware never expressed hate towards Islam as a religion.

As for your other point I agree, however I think Pakistan has done an ok job so far. We simplify the visa process for Sikh pilgrims to visit Pakistan, and earlier this year we started construction on the Baba Guru Nanak University in Nankana Sahib.

Pakistans first 2 army chiefs were non-muslims, and so were the first 4 air chiefs ;)

Also, we are an Islamic Republic and I have never claimed otherwise. It seems you are so desperate that your bringing up something entirely irrelevant.

You obviously have no clue to what you're talking about. The map proves to you that Khalistan doesn't want Lahore, nor Lahore want to be apart of Khalistan.

Lahore is to stay with Pakistan, and the Muslims.

lahore.jpg

images

300px-Food_street_lahore_by_kamran.jpg
Lahore will go with khalisthan mecca of Sikh is in lahore not in india

Wow congrats and they were citizens of which country ?????

I proved you wrong and now you are adding conditions onto the question? Now thats what I call desperate.

I also love how neither you or any of your extremist buddies have a response to any of my original points, and now are trying their best to change the topic.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom