What's new

Canadian defence minister Harjit Sajjan ‘Khalistani sympathiser’, won’t meet him: Amarinder Singh

There will be no Khalistan state. That movement had a violent death and it will never return.

Yes there will be near future. India union is failed concept, Jinnah was right. This union is only for cow belt people.

Sajjan on India visit next week
Last updated: Apr 8, 2017, 3:23 PM (IST)
Harjit Sajjan, Canadian Defence Minister
KV Prasad
Tribune News Service
New Delhi, April 7
Taking forward the bilateral relations on to the next stage, Punjab-born Canadian Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan will be travelling to New Delhi and Punjab later this month.
Sajjan is scheduled to arrive on April 17 for an interaction with Defence Minister Arun Jaitley as both countries look to increase engagement in the sector.
India and Canada at present have agreed to explore cooperation in cold climate warfare, peacekeeping, participation in Defence Staff College training, naval linkages and staff exchanges, as also in Defence Research and Development, specially security science and technology.
(Follow The Tribune on Facebook ; and Twitter @thetribunechd )
“This visit is about what can we do more... how can we expand... it is an exploratory visit to provide stimulus for defence sector cooperation,” Canadian High Commissioner Nadir Patel told the Indian Association of Foreign Affairs Correspondents here.
On the concerns over radical groups, especially from Punjab remaining active in Canada, he said while the issue does come up during official interactions, a vast majority of Sikhs are making meaningful contribution to the Canadian society and were peace-loving. However, when any laws are broken, the authorities will act immediately and security agencies in Canada take these [violations] seriously, he said.
India and Canada have two separate dialogues, a Joint Working Group on Counter Terrorism and a meeting between Deputy National Security Advisors. Among the 12 lakh Canadian-Indians, some five lakh are emigrants from Punjab while the Gujaratis at three lakh are the second largest.
The High Commissioner said investment in India is now hovering around Canadian $14-15 billion, in pension funds and large-scale infrastructure operations. There are some 1,000 Canadian companies doing business with India.
Some 40 per cent of the pulses India consumes are imported from Canada with the two-way trade recording $8 billion. “Most Indians may not be aware that the potato finger chips they have are produced by Canadian company McCain while Bombardier supplies coaches for Metro.”
Patel said there has been a 70 per cent rise in the number of students who preferred to pursue quality education at a lesser cost in Canada, while tourism grew at 16 per cent.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/mobi/news/nation/sajjan-on-india-visit-this-month/388916.html

I like how you didn't acknowledge my point, or answer my questions

Because Sikhs hate Muslims. Sikhism took birth to protect the Hindus from the Islamic invaders from the west.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok buddy, ask an actual Sikh why most of them moved to India. The answer is not going to be, 'so they can protect Hindus from the Muslims'

Also, Sikhs do not hate Muslims. It shows how little you know if you actually believe this.

So you would agree that Palestine's claim on Temple Mount is invalid?

First of all, thats completely irrelevant. Im talking about Sikhs and Punjab, and your trying to change the topic to something completely different.

Secondly, there is no comparison, before Mecca the prophet Muhammad directed all Muslims to pray towards that site, and there is an entire chapter in the Quran based on that location.

So let me ask again:

Lahore was a part of the Sikh Empire, and Nankana Sahib is the birthplace of Guru Nanak, but where have Sikh leaders or Sikh scripture ever stated that these places must be under the control of Sikhs?

Declare Pakistani Punjab as Azad Khalistan with Lahore as capital.... Then we'll see.... :agree:

Ok, let there be Khalistan state first and then we can talk about Lahore as well. Baby steps.

You know jack about Sikhism and its history. Meet a real Sikh and ask him. Easier thing would be to google "Sikh History"

This will make you come back from Seventh Heaven. Real Sikhs are in India, all around us. Dont claim miniscule **** Sikhs as real Sikhs. They are hounded like dogs there.

ok buddy, ask an actual Sikh why most of them moved to India. The answer is not going to be, 'so they can protect Hindus from the Muslims'

Also, Sikhs do not hate Muslims. It shows how little you know if you actually believe this.

First of all, thats completely irrelevant. Im talking about Sikhs and Punjab, and your trying to change the topic to something completely different.

Secondly, there is no comparison, before Mecca the prophet Muhammad directed all Muslims to pray towards that site, and there is an entire chapter in the Quran based on that location.

So let me ask again:

Lahore was a part of the Sikh Empire, and Nankana Sahib is the birthplace of Guru Nanak, but where have Sikh leaders or Sikh scripture ever stated that these places must be under the control of Sikhs?

So let me ask again:

Why don't you ask these guys

upload_2017-4-12_23-0-58.png

upload_2017-4-12_23-2-37.png

You know jack about Sikhism and its history. Meet a real Sikh and ask him. Easier thing would be to google "Sikh History"

This will make you come back from Seventh Heaven. Real Sikhs are in India, all around us. Dont claim miniscule **** Sikhs as real Sikhs. They are hounded like dogs there.

Can people really be this dumb? :lol:

You can google the history of anything and find enemies, nothing in Sikh theology or nothing from Sikh leaders references a hate towards Muslims. In fact Sikhism is based on love and respect for all regardless of religion or caste, ask an actual Sikh and they will tell you this.

Since you have "real Sikhs" in India, and the rest of the world has "miniscule _ Sikhs", go to your local Gurdwara and ask them yourself. Just becasue you have wet dreams of Sikhs and Muslims fighting, doesn't make it true. Also, what the hell are you talking about when you say Sikhs are hounded like dogs? Love to hear what ridiculous evidence you provide for that one.

I love how once again you don't acknowledge my points or answer my questions. :rofl:

Also, do Sikhs being in the Army somehow prove your point?

Pakistani+Sikhs.jpg

wPTg9yw.jpg

569078d1db31a.jpg

Bonus picture of a patriotic Sikh child :pakistan:

pakistani-activists-of-sikh-community-rally-to-support-pakistans-army-picture-id488094197

You missed

Gen. JJ Singh

Air Chief Marshal Arjun Singh

My favourite Lt Gen Harbaksh Singh :

We have 2 Sikh army chiefs , 2 airforce chiefs , 1 Prime minister and 1 president from Sikh religieon :)

When you have a single minority attaing any of these positions in Pakistan then we will talk ;)

Can people really be this dumb? :lol:

You can google the history of anything and find enemies, nothing in Sikh theology or nothing from Sikh leaders references a hate towards Muslims. In fact Sikhism is based on love and respect for all regardless of religion or caste, ask an actual Sikh and they will tell you this.

Since you have "real Sikhs" in India, and the rest of the world has "miniscule _ Sikhs", go to your local Gurdwara and ask them yourself. Just becasue you have wet dreams of Sikhs and Muslims fighting, doesn't make it true. Also, what the hell are you talking about when you say Sikhs are hounded like dogs? Love to hear what ridiculous evidence you provide for that one.

I love how once again you don't acknowledge my points or answer my questions. :rofl:

Also, do Sikhs being in the Army somehow prove your point?

Pakistani+Sikhs.jpg

wPTg9yw.jpg

569078d1db31a.jpg

Bonus picture of a patriotic Sikh child :pakistan:

pakistani-activists-of-sikh-community-rally-to-support-pakistans-army-picture-id488094197

Respect for Captain Amarinder Singh ji. Why is BJP flirting with the terrorists?

Canadian defence minister Harjit Sajjan ‘Khalistani sympathiser’, won’t meet him: Amarinder Singh

Terming Canadian Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan a "Khalistani sympathiser", Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh today said he would not meet him during his expected visit to India later this month.
By: PTI | Chandigarh | Published: April 13, 2017 4:24 AM

Amarinder_Singh_PTI_L.jpeg

Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh. (PTI)

Terming Canadian Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan a “Khalistani sympathiser”, Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh today said he would not meet him during his expected visit to India later this month. “Harjit Sajjan is a Khalistani sympathiser and so was his father,” the Chief Minister alleged during a programme in a private TV channel. “There were, in fact, five ministers in the Justin Trudeau government who were Khalistani sympathisers and I will not have any truck with them,” he claimed.

On the issue of beef ban, the Punjab Chief Minister said, people has the right to and should be allowed to eat whatever they want. Amarinder also made it clear he was not in favour of a ban on Pakistani artistes, and said he would be happy to invite them to Punjab and would also love to visit Pakistan again.

Urging New Delhi to be wary of China on the other border, he said it is time to mend fences and make friends with Pakistan.

You may also like ot watch:

Recalling England’s ‘War of Roses’, the Chief Minister said the India-Pakistan tension is going the same way and needs to give way to peace.

Asserting that there a deliberate malicious attempt by vested interests to pull down Rahul Gandhi, he urged the people to give the Congress vice president a chance.

Amarinder said he had always found Rahul Gandhi extremely perceptive and willing to listen, besides being open to suggestions and ideas. He admitted that the AAP had posed a challenge in the recently-concluded assembly polls, and claimed that their failure to project a Punjabi for the Chief Minister’s post cost them heavy

AAP had no future unless they change their style of functioning, the Chief Minister said and states have to work with the Centre and it is important to maintain a working relationship.

Amarinder claimed that He had excellent relations with the previous NDA government at the Centre during his last tenure as the Chief Minister of Punjab.

Referring to his government’s crackdown on drugs, he said with the STF launching a crackdown, things were moving in the right direction.

Hundreds of youngsters were voluntarily coming to the rehabilitation centres and the anti-drugs helpline had so far received more than 4,000 calls, Amarinder said

He, however, ruled out formation of an Unified Command of the northern Indian states, including Jammu and Kashmir, to fight drugs and terrorism.

Responding to a question, Amarinder said though the NIA had given a clean chit to former Gurdaspur SP Salwinder Singh in the Pathankot terror attack, he had not done the same and would bring the police officer to book.

On the contentious SYL issue, the Chief Minister reiterated his stand that the state had no water to spare and pointed out that even Prime Minister Narendra Modi had taken note of his concern on the issue.

http://www.financialexpress.com/ind...athiser-wont-meet-him-amarinder-singh/626102/

That's why I respect this guy. He is certainly NOT loony leftist liberal like chinese gandhi.

With what leverage, refusing to payback IMF loans?
post reported

mods poster keeps on trolling bringing the standard of discussion on threads down. pathetic poster

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom