What's new

Canada bashed by China, Pakistan, Russia, Iran, NK, at UN rights review

All those countries should be the LAST ones talking.

Russia is home to largest number of Neo nazi's.

wow ahahah no offence to my pakistan brother but kindly tell your government to shut up please. The chine(turkic and tibet genocide) and cuba(refugee scam) should not even talk about our human right in the same sentence. The yanks were right long along about this pathetic UN piece of no good, we give donations out of our hard earned pocket, send our soldiers and even in times of recession try to donate on best principle and avoid string alltogether, we should just join chine and deal with these pathetic countries on business. I have never been angry at Pakistan before but right now I just feel betrayed how quickly they turn from friends to backstabbing and up to no good. Glad we are still in NATO, atleast we know who are real friend truly are.

I know I am sound a tad bit rash but this UN assembly literally has no credibility what so ever, after all the realist were right. Can't believe we followed neo liberalism for the past few years even our Conservative government now finds out how true these friend really are. When they have floods, earth quake, sending massive influx of refugees, our people are suppose to open our arms and simply accept them but when it comes to give us some moral support, these lieing backstabbing countries show their true color. I do not care if monsieur moderator bans me over this because I am telling the true face of these countries.

Tell me more about the so-called turkic and tibet genocide.

its true. i find in Canada educated people from overseas get no job. police here are pigs they profile you right away.

Shouldn't we get preference over them since we are bred in this land, seriously haven't we canadienne learned anything after the RBC scandel a la inde replacing competent workers from overseas workers with half the customer qualification, stop being a massive left wing liberal and stick up for your countrie at times. Also this is not to disrespect a fellow serviceman but we need to globally stick up for our countrie, we have bent over backwards to literally every nation in the past decade monsieur

Are you from the quebec region mate ?? I see a bit of french in your English .And it sounds cool too :D

That is more of less case with every country .Too many educated people , too few jobs until u are in a niche .

i dont know about you but Canada got a lot of job opportunities

i dont know about you but Canada got a lot of job opportunities

Map it with number of educated folks and try . You would see . Everyone today is running for white collar jobs while there are a lot of opportunities in Blue collar jobs , even in Canada . If everybody wants to be a manager who would be at desk , sales jobs etc in a store etc ...

Wait, what? Am I actually reading this correctly, North Korea criticizing another nation's human rights. Are they seriously lecturing Canada on freedom of expression? :laughcry:

North Korea is just impoverished, isolated, and ruled by maniacs who would be funny if not for the actual misery they inflict on their people.

It's simple score settling, Why Indian back is on fire? :partay:

wow ahahah no offence to my pakistan brother but kindly tell your government to shut up please. The chine(turkic and tibet genocide) and cuba(refugee scam) should not even talk about our human right in the same sentence. The yanks were right long along about this pathetic UN piece of no good, we give donations out of our hard earned pocket, send our soldiers and even in times of recession try to donate on best principle and avoid string alltogether, we should just join chine and deal with these pathetic countries on business. I have never been angry at Pakistan before but right now I just feel betrayed how quickly they turn from friends to backstabbing and up to no good. Glad we are still in NATO, atleast we know who are real friend truly are.

I know I am sound a tad bit rash but this UN assembly literally has no credibility what so ever, after all the realist were right. Can't believe we followed neo liberalism for the past few years even our Conservative government now finds out how true these friend really are. When they have floods, earth quake, sending massive influx of refugees, our people are suppose to open our arms and simply accept them but when it comes to give us some moral support, these lieing backstabbing countries show their true color. I do not care if monsieur moderator bans me over this because I am telling the true face of these countries.

there talking about the mistreatment about there people in Canada. if i go to Pakistan and get mistreated the embassy would take action against the matter. for instance a police officer beats me up and takes a bribe and i have his ID and badge number he would get fired. In Canada tho police has all power they can get away with murder if they wanted too .

Tell me more about the so-called turkic and tibet genocide.

monsieur, you love to call us racist if we were really racist towards chine people then how come Vancouver is literally half Canadienne chine. Explain that to me will ya or are we Canadienne so racist that our countrie host people of over 180 diverse ethnicities living in an actual multicultural societie. You want me to talk about chine's dirty laundry ok, look at this report mon ami and tell me your opinion!

World Report 2013: China | Human Rights Watch

First page, second paragraph and go through the section about Human rights defenders, some interesting facts there!

La presse turque dénonce un "massacre" au Xinjiang | Informations sur la Chine
Translate the second link a la google translator as I do not have energy to translate entire article, I can list more massacres and aside from FLQ in 1970's, come up with something credible about Canada's dirty laundry. I can bring more article about human rights violation xinjiang and tibet but I am not the one poking my nose into your business.

there talking about the mistreatment about there people in Canada. if i go to Pakistan and get mistreated the embassy would take action against the matter. for instance a police officer beats me up and takes a bribe and i have his ID and badge number he would get fired. In Canada tho police has all power they can get away with murder if they wanted too .

Not really, many officers have been fired for misconduct. They actually have less power then the ones in the US. Are you saying police in Pakistan are more accountable?

yank, stop poking your nose in our business!

Want me to list somethings in your pathetic system

lets start:

-racism against latinos a la Arizona
-Prison for profits
-Most inmate per capita population in the world
-Crap health care system
-Failed war on drug
-Racist Tea Party
-Camdon, New orlean and other crime stricken Cities that put south africanne in competition for homecides!

what did you say guy?
you called him a yank?
your country depends on ours, without america canada is garbage, dont bite the hand that feeds you. usa zindabad
canada murdabad

Dude what are you talking about, police has too much power dude are you serious, in these subcontinental countries they literally have no value of human life and you can die from horrendous torture in a jail. Our police don't commit torture while they may committed excesses in the past, we can sue their ****** unlike these countries but atleast while our system is not perfect, have some pride in our people. How come your rely on embassy if our countrie and system truly sucks, yes our government looks out for our citizen, there citizens regularly die from massacres in xinjaing to drowning in pacific ocean a la miami, I do not want to be monsieur rude right now but we have to tell these countries that when they are down on their knees, our people do so much and ask for so little yet as soon as we look ahead, we get perpetually backstabber by some snakes.

I hate to mention inde since I love my forum peeps from there but you guys voted for portugal for security council seat which is fine as it suited your interest but our dumb liberal and infact some are in this forum people in this utopian world where all countries sing kumbaya. We need to look at our national interest and once again I repeat National interest should trump everything and I am sick and tired of these neo liberals and myopic world view.

Back
Top Bottom