What's new

Can you sing?

Raja.Pakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Guys (and few girls) raise your hands if you can sing as i am thinking to organise singing competition on defence forum :P You can sing any English/urdu/Hindi/Tamil/Marathi/Chinese/Bangla/Pashtu/punjabi etc song, national songs, qawali, Bhajan, ghazal, poetry etc ..simply introduce your voice on defence forums by uploading your voice clips : D

I am sure you can sing and get some inspiration from this baba ji : D

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha nice thread, but i doubt anyone will put up their vid (unless they sing very well and wanna show off), BTW i'd like to see jana and divya sing:D

lets have Raja singing first !! :D
Sure i can upload my voice clip but it will not be fair to call it singing lol

Haha nice thread, but i doubt anyone will put up their vid (unless they sing very well and wanna show off), BTW i'd like to see jana and divya sing:D
hey i was not asking for video but voice clips(audio). I know none of us is professional singer. .I am just asking peoples to introduce their vioce..they can say whatever they wish..even speech will be accepted :D wessey be they say gana aur rona sab ko atta ha

i can sing.and dance too!(classical and bit break dance too!)

Wow at least we have some one here who had dare to say that yes i can do it..now next step is uploading ur vioce clip :p

Back
Top Bottom