What's new

can turkey send a satellite into space in near future ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iranis sent thier satellite or not? :what:

Tunisia Gonna do that in 2013 a yang man he will build with his group a micro satellite and will be lunched in 13 or14 / 01 /2013

Tunisia Gonna do that in 2013 a yang man he will build with his group a micro satellite and will be lunched in 13 or14 / 01 /2013

congratulations bro inşallah arab world will rise again like in the past days:)

7HXUf.jpg

these the missile prototype

that missile gonna be used for the satellite and that yang man the one leading the project

I really love those Iranians. They are blaming USA for everything they did wrong.

But unlike Iran, Turkey is not a great place for launching SLVs, because its too far to equator. As Turkish influence rises in Somalia, we can do the what French did in French Guiana. However i don't think launching SLVs are economically feasible for Turkey.

once you become truly independent and saying your own words in world , all of them will treat you just like Iran .... all of 5 great power don't want share anything with new powers unless they have no another choice ....

a merely turkie who is under USA control isn't any big deal for Russia and China because you are under control of one of five great power ... but if you try to doing your independent policy , all of them will treat you just like Iran ....

well ,I know that you turk won't accept my words ... so let finish it here ...
Dude, this isn't Victoria II. Iranians and their so-called independent policies.

Even universities in Turkey is building micro-satellites in Turkey. It's not a big deal as i know.

wake up man ! are you sleep !

we sent our first sat in 2009 with homemade SLV

Our satellites are better;

http://www.uzay.tubitak.gov.tr/rasat/promotion/docs/rasatTr.pdf
Rasad 1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom