What's new

can turkey send a satellite into space in near future ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how this thread went from Turkish satellites to Iranian Missiles South Korea & Japan to Iranian sanctions to Playstations.:blah:

What was the topic of this thread?:rolleyes:

7HXUf.jpg

these the missile prototype

that missile gonna be used for the satellite and that yang man the one leading the project

HiiiM !

Good luck :what:

is that Prosthesis ? :whistle:

Don't and can't are different as I'm repeating myself 100th times.

Because you can But they can't :whistle:

I am not Agree with him in this ...

Turks are hard working but Saudis ... :unsure:
the problem with Saudi Arabia they don't have a very good education like we do in Tunisia ( 40 hour a week as top less is 32 hour ) there yang they get effected by the american car junkies so they become spending money in buying new sport cars

Don't and can't are different as I'm repeating myself 100th times.

I know you can , if you don't want ... no problem ;)

Most of my posts was kidding :)

Iran & Turkey are brothers :tup:

the problem with Saudi Arabia they don't have a very good education like we do in Tunisia ( 40 hour a week as top less is 32 hour ) there yang they get effected by the american car junkies so they become spending money in buying new sport cars

Best wishes for Tunisia

Let me correct you statement:

NATO has the technology, question is will they give it to Turkey :agree:

of course man..How did you know that? actually we dont have any technology, all our tech comes from Nato..They love us so much, their share their tech with us..Otherwise, Godforbid, how can we match with The Almighty, Invincible Iran technology? Praise to Nato..I salute your intellect and grand wisdom bro

facepalm_asian_gif.gif

of course man..How did you know that? actually we dont have any technology, all our tech comes from Nato..They love us so much, their share their tech with us..Otherwise, Godforbid, how can we match with The Almighty, Invincible Iran technology? Praise to Nato..I salute your intellect and grand wisdom bro

facepalm_asian_gif.gif

Love !!! No they want you ;)

Love !!! No they want you ;)

Sure man,,whatever floats your boat..How can we know better than an Iranian? That would be an insult to you!!! So i agree with your words which are full of wisdom mate

Sure man,,whatever floats your boat..How can we know better than an Iranian? That would be an insult to you!!! So i agree with your words which are full of wisdom mate

THANKS wisdom ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom