What's new

Can the US learn from China's determined response to Coronavirus?

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

The video talks about how some countries mocked China when the virus first hit only found out they were totally wrong. I think US can learn something from China but there's no way it can copy China's way in containing the virus.

If you morons wouldn’t have tortured and killed that doctor for raising alarm this disease wouldn’t have spread to 66 countries and killed so many people and now you monkeys as usual making these self boasting videos being shameless. US and others have many things to learn from you.

Anya Parampil is free to move to China and become a one in a billion sheeple and embrace the gift of the Pooh.
But then again she is likely to disappear in China like Fan Bin and Chen Qiushi. Here in a free country she is able to voice whatever misguided half brained idea that pops into her head...for people like you to latch on in desperation to prove a point.

Bottom line we are not going to beat up helpless people and bully them into compliance. We don't need to, Americans will rise to the occasion as we have done throughout our history.

Last edited:
If you morons wouldn’t have tortured and killed that doctor for raising alarm this disease wouldn’t have spread to 66 countries and killed so many people and now you monkeys as usual making these self boasting videos being shameless. US and others have many things to learn from you.

Where did you hear that the doctor who raised the alarm was tortured and killed?

Many Americans believe in GOD and miracles - so what?
It’s way better than rubbing magic oil on your anus as suggested by the Iranian health minister.
Both are different colors of the same s*it. The only disease that you can cure with TV broadcasting is the psychological ones. The same is true for those who lick shrine like llama. This man says that he sent healing to those who watching his broadcast. There is no need to compare this level of bigotry with Iran, because it is at the same level.

Believing in God is a separate thing, exploiting people's religious beliefs is another thing.

Last edited:
Both are different colors of the same s*it. The only disease that you can cure with TV broadcasting is the psychological ones. The same is true for those who lick shrine like llama. This man says that he sent healing to those who watching his broadcast. There is no need to compare this level of bigotry with Iran, because it is at the same level.

Believing in God is a separate thing, exploiting people's religious beliefs is another thing.

I don't disagree - not sure what your point is?

Which moron tells you we tortured and killed that doctor? He was a friend of one of my friends, what else that moron told you? or you are the moron yourself?

Anya Parampil is free to move to China and become a one in a billion sheeple and embrace the gift of the Pooh.
But then again she is likely to disappear in China like Fan Bin and Chen Qiushi. Here in a free country she is able to voice whatever misguided half brained idea that pops into her head...for people like you to latch on in desperation to prove a point.

Bottom line we are not going to beat up helpless people and bully them into compliance. We don't need to, Americans will rise to the occasion as we have done throughout our history.
She was not praising China, she was more of telling the ongoing situation of this virus around the world and analysed the options US had, of course, in your theory, anything that is not China bashing is wrong and a lie.

@beijingwalker

Taiwan did much better at containing covid 19 than China, now remind me is Taiwan run by a communist authoritarian regime like China? Surely yes, how else could they do much better than China?

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-taiwan-case-study-rapid-response-containment-2020-3

I prefer to learn from Taiwan, they contained the virus without brutalizing their own people.:agree:
Good for Taiwan, US does need to learn from every country and region which successfully contained the virus, not just give up and saying there's nothing they can do about it.

Good for Taiwan, US does need to learn from every country and region which successfully contained the virus, not just give up and saying there's nothing they can do about it.

Don’t worry about us...has the Wuhan lockdown ended?

Don’t worry about us...has the Wuhan lockdown ended?
Not yet, new cases now are down to single digits from thousands barely weeks ago, rest of Wuhan are basically coronavirus free, only got some imported cases from Italy, Iran and US.

Yesterday China reported 8 new cases, 5 from Wuhan city, other 3 are all imported cases, coming from UK, Italy and US.

Last edited:
Not yet, new cases now are down to single digits from thousands barely weeks ago, rest of Wuhan are basically coronavirus free, only got some imported cases from Italy, Iran and US.

Yesterday China reported 8 new cases, 5 from Wuhan city, other 3 are all imported cases, coming from UK, Italy and US.

I see Xi Jinping aka 'the Pooh' visited Wuhan, security personnel were seen inside apartments to restrain the out pouring of affection for 'the Pooh' from over joyed residents or is it western media propaganda rearing its ugly head again.

Since you like CNN so much - Angry Wuhan

I see Xi Jinping aka 'the Pooh' visited Wuhan, security personnel were seen inside apartments to restrain the out pouring of affection for 'the Pooh' from over joyed residents or is it western media propaganda rearing its ugly head again.

Since you like CNN so much - Angry Wuhan
I think he should've gone there early, many people are not happy that he only went there after everything is clear.

Back
Top Bottom