What's new

Can the US learn from China's determined response to Coronavirus?

Corono world wide death pool compare...

16th march 2020
China 3.218
USA 41
Germany 12

what exactly should the US or Germany learn ... maybee how it is done wrong?

I was just stating the truth, actually you are very brainwashed and believe all Chinese eat strange food, that can be one out of a thousand if not less, of course your media will never tell you this.

did I claim strange food? I only claimed lack of food hygiene and thats a FACT

You think south Asia , south east Asia and Africa have better food hygiene than China? at least half of the world has no better food hygiene than China.

Not just Us, whole world should learn from Chinese actions in last couple of months and reevaluate Chinese participation in supply chain for life saving medications/equipments. Chinese threat of halting medical supplies if Huawei is not allowed, must never be forgotten. Its time for world to do an analysis about merits and demerits of keeping China as world's factory.

Not just Us, whole world should learn from Chinese actions in last couple of months and reevaluate Chinese participation in supply chain for life saving medications/equipments. Chinese threat of halting medical supplies if Huawei is not allowed, must never be forgotten. Its time for world to do an analysis about merits and demerits of keeping China as world's factory.

When did they make the Huawei threat? I haven't seen anything in the media?

Corono world wide death pool compare...

16th march 2020
China 3.218
USA 41
Germany 12

what exactly should the US or Germany learn ... maybee how it is done wrong?

Not supporting the OP, but do you even check the stats before you post?

First of all, to have a fair comparison, germany is a small country with a size and population comparing to a single province in China, and China has 30+ provinces.

And guess what, in terms of total number of death by this virus, Germany will ranked No.2 in China, only behind Hubei.

And in terms of total cases, Germany will also ranked only next to Hubei, and has 9X the patients to the second most hitted province in China.

And that's despite of differences in locations, travel constraints, time and warmer and warmer weather.

Were germany being a province in China, the boss of Germany would have been fired by the central government now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom