What's new

Can the US derail China's Made in China 2025 plan?

the first place to get the virus is Wuhan. you have no evidence it originated elsewhere.
save me the BS.

if china knew how deadly it was they would have clamped all outbound travel out of china
they would shown the whole world what happened in Wuhan

I suspect well intentioned imbeciles wanted to protect the chinese economy

population control won't hurt in india
The first place we found Spanish Flu is Span, but its origin is US army camp.

the first place to get the virus is Wuhan. you have no evidence it originated elsewhere.
save me the BS.

if china knew how deadly it was they would have clamped all outbound travel out of china
they would shown the whole world what happened in Wuhan

I suspect well intentioned imbeciles wanted to protect the chinese economy

population control won't hurt in india
If China knew how deadly it was, China definitely would had known coverup wouldn't help at all. It was until middle of January when China knew there were human to human infections. The virus had spread to all over the world before people knew its exsit.

US already knew how deadly it was by March. Which didn't stop US becoming the virus exporter. Many recently found cases in China were imported from US.

If China knew how deadly it was, China definitely would had known coverup wouldn't help at all. It was until middle of January when China knew there were human to human infections. The virus had spread to all over the world before people knew its exsit.

which brings up the question: why cover things up ?

The first place we found Spanish Flu is Span, but its origin is US army camp.
unless the US Army has a camp in Wuhan

China did not screw up. Virus like this can't be stopped spreading no matter where it is found. And breaking out in China doesn't mean it was originated from China. More proofs say US could be the origin of the virus.

why do you guys keep eating dogs, cats, bats and all nasty stuff, that is the answer why it brokeout in china and then you tried to hide it

why do you guys keep eating dogs, cats, bats and all nasty stuff, that is the answer why it brokeout in china and then you tried to hide it
The wet market is not the origin of the outbreak. Caused by eating wild animal? No evidence for that.

sure Mao never launched the Great Leap Forward or Cultural Revolution
You got to be impartial here, the cultural revolution etc was 50, 60 years ago, you can't blame something happening now with something which happened 60 years ago. The government couldn't feed the population back then, US couldn't treat her population now. See where I am going?

You got to be impartial here, the cultural revolution etc was 50, 60 years ago, you can't blame something happening now with something which happened 60 years ago. The government couldn't feed the population back then, US couldn't treat her population now. See where I am going?

the same lies that ran through the Cultural Revolution runs now

the same lies that ran through the Cultural Revolution runs now
I doubt the same people are still alive, same lies? Like MyLai agent orange Iraq lies? Come on...trumps inaction and incompetence despite a 2 month headstart resulted in deaths which is 10x more than China.

I doubt the same people are still alive, same lies? Like MyLai agent orange Iraq lies? Come on...trumps inaction and incompetence despite a 2 month headstart resulted in deaths which is 10x more than China.

inaction is different to crime.
What CCP did is a crime against humanity.

rest of the world was absolutely confused with WHO saying even in January that there is no need for travel ban etc etc...
China knew, CCP hid the facts & billions are suffering.

Let me be frank...this is the end of CCP.
There is no hiding for the CCP morons - world will not let these JackAsses get away with this,

hey, I wouldn't be surprised if Chinese people themselves hang CCP clowns by their testicles..

rest of the world was absolutely confused with WHO saying even in January that there is no need for travel ban etc etc...

There is no hiding for the CCP morons - world will not let these JackAsses get away with this,

hey, I wouldn't be surprised if Chinese people themselves hang CCP clowns by their testicles..

Many Indians are trapped within stupidity and hatred bias toward China.

What WHO did is norm, something like what Trump did when he says US was still safe from covid-19.

How can a natural virus of obscure origin be a crime, you cannot say its a crime until you prove it. Innocent until proven guilty, that's the basis of Common Law, bhai.

Inaction or negligence is a crime. Trump is a public officer. Is WHO = China, based on information available at that time, they advised ppl as best as they can.

Back
Top Bottom