What's new

Can the US derail China's Made in China 2025 plan?

I respect China for its achievements.... but Corona has certainly spoiled mind with cobwebs.....

I use one plus 6 and so satisfied with performance that my next phone was certainly one plus 8.... but now I will have to go with Samsung top end or apple...

Not like I'm hating China as maybe they had no control over this but in my opinion they should not be able to get away so easily.... thousands of people died and lacs of people are infected after all....

This is China product distancing from my side..... but I am seeing this thinking trend among almost everyone while talking to them....
we tried our best, it's the virus not Chinese against you. did you blame flu? how about American H1N1? HIV? Swine Flu? bird flu? Ebola? Did Americans responsible for Spanish Flu which killed tens of millions?

the virus created by US bio lab. The India corona is the same as EU, US, not Chinese one? Care to explain?

No one tried to hurt you. Can USA guarantee there won't be any new contagious virus found in your territory in the future? You kinda hurt the world for several times already.

why is it so hard for chinese to accept they screwed up ?

Forget about USA - this virus will make it to poor countries in Asia and Africa with devastating consequences

we tried our best, it's the virus not Chinese against.

the only thing you tried your best is hide the extent of damage in Wuhan
you allowed infected carriers to leave china and export the virus to the whole world

Answer the question it's a simple question, you don't have to be a genius to answer it.
Why don't admit that you are here because you are angry that America is going to be a new Mexico in the future while China reclaims #1 spot. You so mad boy why would i waste my time giving you info about myself lol.

The thing is the CCP don't even know how to run their propagand and lies properley.

Only commie idiots believe their propaganda is working when tens of thousands are dying, billions of people affected and trillions lost.

These delusional CCP idiots led by a king idiot truly are morons...

Why don't admit that you are here because you are angry that America is going to be a new Mexico in the future while China reclaims #1 spot. You so mad boy why would i waste my time giving you info about myself lol.

lol typical CCP bot.

Only commie idiots believe their propaganda is working when tens of thousands are dying, billions of people affected and trillions lost.

Well, it is the commies, but it provides entertainment for us that even their diplomats can't lie properly.

If only if you care more for the thousands of dead children on a daily basis in your land of gold, you might sound more convincing with your crocodile tears lol Xothead dear:pop:

I am here in this dying country. I see activities picking up, factories restarting but also retrenchment, factories closing but a proud country because the West fcked up while we saved so many lives with proper PPE, plasma treatment and container hospitals.

lol typical CCP bot.

Well, it is the commies, but it provides entertainment for us that even their diplomats can't lie properly.
No one will take a false flagger molawcha serously, you need help boy, your identity crisis is getting more seriously day by day, get help before its too late:close_tema:
images

It's already too late for China,
CCP is more or less finished.

Only thing left is how deep will Winnie the Pooh be buried..

You forgot to add that America, Russia and the EU are also finished and that india is the world's undisputed global hyper-power.

I am here in this dying country. I see activities picking up, factories restarting but also retrenchment, factories closing but a proud country because the West fcked up while we saved so many lives with proper PPE, plasma treatment and container hospitals.

Also because Chinese hospitals and the Chinese health care system is at the same level as in the West but far bigger in scope.

why is it so hard for chinese to accept they screwed up ?

Forget about USA - this virus will make it to poor countries in Asia and Africa with devastating consequences
China did not screw up. Virus like this can't be stopped spreading no matter where it is found. And breaking out in China doesn't mean it was originated from China. More proofs say US could be the origin of the virus.

You forgot to add that America, Russia and the EU are also finished and that india is the world's undisputed global hyper-power.

Also because Chinese hospitals and the Chinese health care system is at the same level as in the West but far bigger in scope.
India will the most fcked of all.... Walking dead everywhere.... And the protest is spreading in India

India will the most fcked of all.... Walking dead everywhere.... And the protest is spreading in India

China is a superpower that is set to become the world's FIRST EVER Global hyper power. But Chinese people are humble and never boast about it. Although indians have the greatest number of severely malnourished and extreme poor people in the world, they believe they are a superpower that controls the rest of the world. That is the attitude of indians.

China did not screw up. Virus like this can't be stopped spreading no matter where it is found. And breaking out in China doesn't mean it was originated from China. More proofs say US could be the origin of the virus.

the first place to get the virus is Wuhan. you have no evidence it originated elsewhere.
save me the BS.

if china knew how deadly it was they would have clamped all outbound travel out of china
they would shown the whole world what happened in Wuhan

I suspect well intentioned imbeciles wanted to protect the chinese economy

population control won't hurt in india

Back
Top Bottom