What's new

Can the US derail China's Made in China 2025 plan?

Janpanese or American companies leaving from China wouldn't be a problem for China. China is not an ordinary developing country relying on others' technologies or money.

Last edited:
Janpanese or American companies leaving from China wouldn't be a problem for China. China is not an ordinary developing country relying on others' technologies or money.
They wouldnt leave like what those delusion figures believe. China is a huge pie for their product too.

Those idiots talk as if China is only a manufacturing hub with no spending capacity. There is no better way to save cost by having the manufacturing hub near the consumer background.

They wouldnt leave like what those delusion figures believe. China is a huge pie for their product too.

Those idiots talk as if China is only a manufacturing hub with no spending capacity. There is no better way to save cost by having the manufacturing hub near the consumer background.
More than that. China is self-sufficient in science and technologies. China has high quality education system. Which guarantees China can compete with west in both frontier sciences and applying technologies. And China's huge market provides enough profit for new sciences and technologies. Few countries can survive without west science and technology support. China belongs to the few.

I respect China for its achievements.... but Corona has certainly spoiled mind with cobwebs.....

I use one plus 6 and so satisfied with performance that my next phone was certainly one plus 8.... but now I will have to go with Samsung top end or apple...

Not like I'm hating China as maybe they had no control over this but in my opinion they should not be able to get away so easily.... thousands of people died and lacs of people are infected after all....

This is China product distancing from my side..... but I am seeing this thinking trend among almost everyone while talking to them....

I respect China for its achievements.... but Corona has certainly spoiled mind with cobwebs.....

I use one plus 6 and so satisfied with performance that my next phone was certainly one plus 8.... but now I will have to go with Samsung top end or apple...

Not like I'm hating China as maybe they had no control over this but in my opinion they should not be able to get away so easily.... thousands of people died and lacs of people are infected after all....

This is China product distancing from my side..... but I am seeing this thinking trend among almost everyone while talking to them....
Emotional factor won't work long in business.

The fact that there are so many americans on this forum in recent times demonstrate that the Americans are in free fall and scratching at anything before they drown. When America was strong, no one needed to say anything, but now its panic mode for them.

The fact that there are so many americans on this forum in recent times demonstrate that the Americans are in free fall and scratching at anything before they drown. When America was strong, no one needed to say anything, but now its panic mode for them.

How come you are living in Australia?

Try hurting someone's business and see how far you go
No one tried to hurt you. Can USA guarantee there won't be any new contagious virus found in your territory in the future? You kinda hurt the world for several times already.

How come you spend your life trolling? Are you scared that USA is gonna be run by hispanic gang bangers in the next generation hahaha

Answer the question it's a simple question, you don't have to be a genius to answer it.

Short to mid term US and the West is very much fcked, they will need our products even more. Jobless guys are not gonna buy something costing 3x more. We will face a shrinking export market and within this 5 years, we must achieve self sufficiency and start fully globalise Rmb with digital rmb.

Back
Top Bottom