What's new

CAN PAKISTAN USE SAUDI AND UAE AIRCRAFT IN CASE OF WAR...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanixee

BANNED
Reaction score
Dear friends,

Armed forces of Pakistan has been deputed in the UAE, And Saudi Arabia for a long time and as far as my information we have got a pact between amongst each other that we will help eachother incase of war. Pakistan has played a very important role in Arab Israiel war, as our fightr pilots have gone there and made history. not only that during Iraq was our forces went to Saudi Arabia. i would like to put this question infront of every 1 that during this time and geo political situation can Pakistan use their Weapons and Aircrafts if we are at a war with India.

Please give your honest opinion and thoughts without being biased. plesae share your information

Regards.

Note: this thread is not against India.

Yeah we can,even according to indian media and reports.

No, come out of dreams everybody has to fight its own war.

Forget about Saudi even China will not join you in your war.

Read carefully before jumping up.

The discussion is about using of aircraft, not the countries entering into war on our side.

It happened in the past also, when friendly arab countries provided us aircraft but not their human manpower.

So, yes there is a Chance of getting Arab friendly countries aircraft being given to us in case of war, especially the F-16s as we use them ourselves.

Forget about Saudi even China will not join you in your war

In 65 J-7 were given to PAF,Jordan, and many other countries sent us military hardware.
Not to forget do u know 200 pilots flying UAE jets?and Saudi jets are also flown by PAF mavericks.
Also I gave the prospective my your very own INDIAN MEDIA.
Plus read carefully i didnt say anything about others joining our war.

In case of a war, limited diplomatic and economic support can be expected but I don't see Saudis getting into the war by letting PAF use its planes or any equipment.

PAF pilots are deployed there for sure but Saudis are also playing their role perfectly.

"In the 1980s, when Pakistan’s military balance with India went awry, Saudi Arabia paid (approximately $1 billion) for a batch of 40 F-16 fighter aircraft. In 1998, then prime minister, Nawaz Sharif, facing bankruptcy in the aftermath of the nuclear tests, received a Saudi offer for providing up to 50,000 barrels of oil a day to Pakistan for an indefinite period on “deferred payment” terms. "

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

why do we need their permision since pk guys are flying those we will just bring them home ;-)

Ehhh?? do Saudi and UAE gives their defense mechanisms for rent or lease??

Forget about Saudi even China will not join you in your war.

ohhhohhh poor little Indian,how sweetly u raise ur comment.
listen buddy Muslims are not like Buddhist and Hindus,they believe in one Allah n faithful to each other.no netter we all got separate countries but we r united.
n this dream of urs "SOME HOW CHINA LEAVE PAKISTAN" Inshallah not going to complete.:lol:
:china::pakistan:

ohhhohhh poor little Indian,how sweetly u raise ur comment.
listen buddy Muslims are not like Buddhist and Hindus,they believe in one Allah n faithful to each other.no netter we all got separate countries but we r united.
n this dream of urs "SOME HOW CHINA LEAVE PAKISTAN" Inshallah not going to complete.:lol:
:china::pakistan:

oops i thought china was full of Buddhists:what:.

I dont know if they would allow you to risk their aircraft.

Reason1: If india discover that Saudi or UAE has lended their hardware to fight India it might affect the cordial relationship that exists.

Reason2: Will they be ready to suffer the monetory loss in case of a loss of A/c? Pakistan wont repay back , bcoz if they had the oney they would have bought it outright from US/france/Sweden/China.

The only possibility is that they will let you train in their a/c and keep your pilots in shape.

oops i thought china was full of Buddhists:what:.

its in Islam that who ever Non-Muslim want to be a good friend of Muslims,treat them as ur brothers.
China's relations are equal for every one in region,but as we treat them like our brothers, they showed more brotherhood then us.
:smitten::china:

A big no, because Saudi and UAE as well as other middle eastern countries have very good relations with India. Why they will try to ruin this good relation!! They gain nothing from it.

its in Islam that who ever Non-Muslim want to be a good friend of Muslims,treat them as ur brothers.
China's relations are equal for every one in region,but as we treat them like our brothers, they showed more brotherhood then us.

Yup, i am convinced. whoever attacks Pakistan has to face China too..beware u bloody americanasss...:china::pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom