What's new

Can Pakistan Sustain the war????

MBS is in the news for all the wrong reasons

That is something he should have thought about before becoming Pakistan's ambassador. You get attention in the world with a tag like Pakistan.

That is something he should have thought about before becoming Pakistan's ambassador. You get attention in the world with a tag like Pakistan.

I had to google up to see why you are calling him pakistan's ambassador. you believe what he says :D

I had to google up to see why you are calling him pakistan's ambassador. you believe what he says :D

You see for someone obsessed with MBS. You are either too well informed or too less in the know.

If you want to become as you aspire to, to be an instigator. You need professional help. A Sensei

We are sending your pilot tomorrow, Do ask him if Pakistan can Sustain a War or not , he'll tell you :pakistan:

You see for someone obsessed with MBS. You are either too well informed or too less in the know.

If you want to become as you aspire to, to be an instigator. You need professional help. A Sensei

I have a life to live. there is nothing interesting to be obsessed about MBS. He seems to be a buddy of kushner who is son-in-law of president of USA. I am a little obsessed with Trump in ways you cannot comprehend

I have a life to live. there is nothing interesting to be obsessed about MBS. He seems to be a buddy of kushner who is son-in-law of president of USA. I am a little obsessed with Trump in ways you cannot comprehend

Sure Timothy

With 3 aircraft lost in under 10 minutes or lets say 1 dat of battle. With no loss to the enemy

Real question is can india sustain the war?

@AsadOmar

Why is the Finance Minister avoiding discussing the imposed war and the economics of it?

You can sue for environmental damage but what about the financial suffocation this imposed war has brought on Pakistan?

What sustainable means....

Pak is a nuclear power.. Needs to behave like one...

Finish the war in 48 hours .. Or atleast make ither side irrelevant... This is 21st century

Start a new news article blog or forum thread every day mentioning or starting with "Pakistan F16 Shot down" Some where. May be this time around better results will be achieved compared to the same formulae used for 2016 Farzikal Strikes.
Pathetic Liars

afghan taliban have no official currency and proper economy but are fighting war with top power of world so we can also fight war with india

India is 7 times bigger country. It's obvious we can't sustain long war. It's enough for us if PAF hold them for One week which is enough buy time to mobilize nuclear weapons. If India want to demolish us as BJP said, then they have to pay high price of blood, economy, and damage that is difficult to recover in this decade .

India is 7 times bigger country. It's obvious we can't sustain long war. It's enough for us if PAF hold them for One week which is enough buy time to mobilize nuclear weapons. If India want to demolish us as BJP said, then they have to pay high price of blood, economy, and damage that is difficult to recover in this decade .

What if after 1 week of war Indian retreats ????? what is the cost 10's of billions....... how Pakistan plans to arrange for the recovery??????
will it be second USSR??????? is this Indias plan all along??????

Back
Top Bottom