What's new

Can Pakistan Sustain the war????

An undocumented economy, Pakistan can sustain and counter a war imposed or a war of necessity.

An undocumented economy, Pakistan can sustain and counter a war imposed or a war of necessity.
How deep pak economy is even pakistan doesn't know but for right now with China and Saudi Arabia and uae its master investors, Pakistan is in a position to March towards dehli if stupid and extermist govt of modi doesn't stop thn you will see what I mean

if you think so

You can see, you can't bring proofs but we did, brought a undeniable proof of your so called surgical strikes killed a innocent crow and some trees and Thts all?

Bring the proofs same as we borougt u the wing commander ask your media come and visit the place where u supposed to bombed the terrorists come on bring proofs, and stop thinking whole world is fool same as your general public for God sake?

Last edited:
How deep pak economy is even pakistan doesn't know but for right now with China and Saudi Arabia and uae its master investors, Pakistan is in a position to March towards dehli if stupid and extermist govt of modi doesn't stop thn you will see what I mean

Stability in the region is of utmost importance to Chinese and GCC interests. We are already witnessing a trade war between major world economies during the past year and escalating it to conventional warfare would invite every Tom, Dick and Harry to the region.

Kashmir would no longer remain a bilateral issue if things proceed on a trajectory they are being pushed towards.

lol at Indian...…. They and their Randi Rona...………… In all-out war who will be going to look at economy ????? WTF economy will do????????? Within 10 days both sides will use nukes ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, And hell with economy...…
And Endian need to know we can fight atleast 10 days with our economy...….. Then Kaaabbooommmmm..

Stability in the region is of utmost importance to Chinese and GCC interests. We are already witnessing a trade war between major world economies during the past year and escalating it to conventional warfare would invite every Tom, Dick and Harry to the region.

Kashmir would no longer remain a bilateral issue if things proceed on a trajectory they are being pushed towards.
U can think wht ever u like my friend but don't know what will happen in next hour so stop going tht far

U can think wht ever u like my friend but don't know what will happen in next hour so stop going tht far

Ofcourse but one can always make an educated guess if one studies the course of events leading up and immediate aftermath.

Ofcourse but one can always make an educated guess if one studies the course of events leading up and immediate aftermath.
In a war you need courage, and smartness and no education because education makes you aware of the quality of life and Thts makes us coward, right now we are in the war so just focus on tht, party isn't over yet tonight some may happen again

Similar thing goes for india but as far as sovereign nation we will keep bringing ur jets down markets are not important than dignity

Back
Top Bottom