What's new

Can Pakistan produce 4th generation JET ENGINE

ijazpk

New Recruit

Reaction score
Can Pakistan produce 4th generation JET ENGINE
I want to know whether Pakistan can produce 4th generation jet engine to meet the demand to produce modern fighters ? Detailed comments will be appriciated.

I think Pakistan could also hold the copyright to produce these engines in the near future.

Holding copyright or licensed production is one thing and making an indigenous jet engine from scratch is different. Its high time for them to invest in one such project since they've gained quite a bit of experience in JFT project.
And making a jet engine is a time consuming and tedious task, it will be fruitful for them in the near future. :tup:

Holding copyright or licensed production is one thing and making an indigenous jet engine from scratch is different. Its high time for them to invest in one such project since they've gained quite a bit of experience in JFT project.
And making a jet engine is a time consuming and tedious task, it will be fruitful for them in the near future. :tup:

Yeah, the jet engine is the most crucial part for an aircraft, and i think all major military powerhouses want to have their indigenous engine.

I am also sure India won't permanently rely on Western and Russian jet engines as well.

Yeah, the jet engine is the most crucial part for an aircraft, and i think all major military powerhouses want to have their indigenous engine.

I am also sure India won't permanently rely on Western and Russian jet engines as well.

Yeah!

Like we are having troubles making Kaveri for a long time, finally it showed some success. And once you successfully make one, you won't have much problem developing other engines keeping the former one as base. As China is doing with its WS-10.

Yeah!

Like we are having troubles making Kaveri for a long time, finally it showed some success. And once you successfully make one, you won't have much problem developing other engines keeping the former one as base. As China is doing with its WS-10.

seriously,how do you define "success"?has Kaveri ever been tested on any jet?

If Chinese friendly hand continue stretch towards Pakistan ,it might be produce 4th generation engine indigenously in future but that is not concern for Pakistan as chines do have their own engine which might be use in any future Fighter pakistan get like fc-20 /jf-17 (next batch/block)

seriously,how do you define "success"?has Kaveri ever been tested on any jet?

Kaveri+FTB-IL-76.jpg

attachment.jpg

when you test a jet engine for the first time,you always try it on a larger aircraft which has additional engines. so even if the new engine fails, the other engines of the aircraft can be used to saftely land it

Back
Top Bottom