What's new

Can Pakistan be the next Silicon Valley?

The recent study done says that Bangalore is the second-largest IT cluster on the planet after Silicon Valley and by 2020 with 2 million direct IT jobs, 6 million indirect jobs and Rs 4 lakh crore exports at 40 percent of India's exports, and will be the single-largest IT cluster on the planet.So as far as number of jobs are concerned it will beat california by 5 years from now.

Don't under sell yourself. Pakistan has as much potential as it aims to be. If India a developing economy can create IT hubs like Bangalore etc, how difficult is it for Pakistan?

Your enemy will say all kinds of things about your capability. You just have brush it aside and move on. I have worked for one IT company in US whose founders were from Pakistan. I worked with mostly students from Pakistan who were finishing their masters and I saw lot of potential for these new recruits to contribute back to Pakistan.

Good,

compared to the silicon valley how much IPR does bangalore own;

you will get your answer.

IBM is ibm, Microsoft is Microsoft, and Oracle is Oracle. all are US owned,

Well, its hardly possible.
For any country in south asia, atleast.

You should check out US and see how long and hard they've tried to be what they are now.

Pakistan or any other nation in south asia, is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from it.

Can Pakistan ever become a nuclear weapons state?

Indian experts/scientists/politicians: A big NO! It is impossible for Pakistan to ever become a nuclear weapons state or to ever possess nuclear weapons regardless of how much help they may have had.

Can Pakistan become the next silicon valley? Maybe or maybe not. Us Pakistanis can achieve whatever we want to provided we focus in on it and work towards that goal. Either way it is not for an indian to comment or pass judgement on us. It's not your prerogative to do so. Pakistanis are so completely different to indians in every possible way that you and the members or your race can never ever pass accurate judgement on us which was proved in May 1998 with Pakistan's nuke tests.
I heard that you stole nuclear technology from other countries? Isn't that shameful? Don't you want to dig your head in sand? Becoming a major IT player is not as simple as stealing something..it requires brains and collective intelligence of a society..I don't think Pakistan with its bigoted and fanatic and irrational mullahs and their followers could ever become an IT hub(once you become liberal and give significance to education like indians maybe you will).

Good,

compared to the silicon valley how much IPR does bangalore own;

you will get your answer.

IBM is ibm, Microsoft is Microsoft, and Oracle is Oracle. all are US owned,

I don't know how much IPR indian IT companies have because it is difficult to guesstimate. Here you will find how Indian companies are going up the value chain to become serious players in global arena.

IPRchart.jpg

Last edited:
Silicon valley .................in Pakistan errrrr no

Banglore....................... errr NO

Can you do better than annual exports $2 billion DEFO YES

Silicon valley .................in Pakistan errrrr no

Banglore....................... errr NO

Can you do better than annual exports $2 billion DEFO YES

If there is going to be another silicon valley it has be either Shanghai or Bangalore. No other place looks promising.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom