What's new

Can Pakistan be the next Silicon Valley?

Just wait for 1 year PSEB will come a figure of 5 billion dollar export! I don't know where they are cooking few billions every year when ground realities is that they don't have a major IT companies.Even in india one have too big software park and hard to raise from millions to billions

Simple and precise answer: NO.

Can Pakistan ever become a nuclear weapons state?

Indian experts/scientists/politicians: A big NO! It is impossible for Pakistan to ever become a nuclear weapons state or to ever possess nuclear weapons regardless of how much help they may have had.

Can Pakistan become the next silicon valley? Maybe or maybe not. Us Pakistanis can achieve whatever we want to provided we focus in on it and work towards that goal. Either way it is not for an indian to comment or pass judgement on us. It's not your prerogative to do so. Pakistanis are so completely different to indians in every possible way that you and the members or your race can never ever pass accurate judgement on us which was proved in May 1998 with Pakistan's nuke tests.

Can Pakistan become the next silicon valley? Maybe or maybe not. Us Pakistanis can achieve whatever we want to provided we focus in on it and work towards that goal. Either way it is not for an indian to comment or pass judgement on us. It's not your prerogative to do so. Pakistanis are so completely different to indians in every possible way that you and the members or your race can never ever pass accurate judgement on us which was proved in May 1998 with Pakistan's nuke tests.

Here is a Pakistani prerogative then:

The answer to this question is NO.

On its own, Pakistan cannot become the next silicon valley or anything remotely close to it.

I have spent 16 years in this industry now; I have worked in three countries, and I have reached top positions.

Introduce yourself.

Anyone with even half a decent education is running out of the country as if their life depended on it and this guy is dreaming of silicon valley where brilliant people from all over the world flock to. Pakistan need to first stop the flight of money and talent.

It will be... and even bigger if energy crisis is solved more than 100%..

Solving an energy crisis and creating a high tech sector to the size of Silicon Valley are two completely different things....especially if Pakistans literacy rate is dropping.

Some Pakistanis even doubted Pakistan's nuke capabilities right up until Pakistan detonated their nukes in May 1998. Either way a Pakistani has a right to have an opinion on Pakistani related matters even if I don't agree with them. An indian doesn't.

Last edited:
Either way a Pakistani has a right to have an opinion on Pakistani related matters even if O don't agree with them. An indian doesn't.

Um, everyone has a right to an opinion about anything.

I mean you have some very clear opinions about Indians racially....I never questioned your "right" to have those.

This is a forum, the whole idea is exchanging opinions and discussing them...so saying people cannot have rights to opinions of one country because they are from another one is quite silly and laughable.

Solving an energy crisis and creating a high tech sector to the size of Silicon Valley are two completely different things....especially if Pakistans literacy rate is dropping.
don't worry we will do it...

Um, everyone has a right to an opinion about anything.

I mean you have some very clear opinions about Indians racially....I never questioned your "right" to have those.

This is a forum, the whole idea is exchanging opinions and discussing them...so saying people cannot have rights to opinions of one country because they are from another one is quite silly and laughable.

I only respond to the indian racial question when an india troll insults or passes derogatory comments about Pakistan/Islam/Muslims or one of our allies.

Indian opinions and discussions with regards to Pakistan is very questionable and mostly invalid as the indian nation and race is the biggest eternal threat and enemy of the Pakistani people.

Can Pakistan ever become a nuclear weapons state?

Indian experts/scientists/politicians: A big NO! It is impossible for Pakistan to ever become a nuclear weapons state or to ever possess nuclear weapons regardless of how much help they may have had.

My dear here is the ICT/BPO sector of a small country and also a non nuclear srilanka in which they estimate to be 1 billion dollar and target 5 billion by 2020.

Sri Lanka's ICT, BPO SECTOR targets $1 B revenue in 2015 | eGOV | Enterprise Innovation

So nuclear or non nuclear nothing to do with IT.

I only respond to the indian racial question when an india troll insults or passes derogatory comments about Pakistan/Islam/Muslims or one of our allies.

So you are of the opinion that Indians should never instigate an opinion about Pakistan and vice versa? Then how does anything get talked about on a forum?:cheesy:

According to Srilanka they can also claim next silicon valley and so may be bangladesh.If pakistan is seriously in a race of silicon valley they have to take steps against non state actors who are really damaging image of pakistan

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom