What's new

Can Nonintervention-ist East Asian states reign in an Intervention-ist India?

Note that as India's neighbors suffer from India's interventionist policy, strengthening this state which will allow it to allocate more resources for its muscular foreign policy, will mean an inevitable increase in the suffering of the masses in India's neighbor states.
lets talk about bangladesh ... how does bangladesh suffer economically by RAW's interference ?you say RAW controls hasina, agreed ... you bring her to power .. why not kick her out ?

In the last few days I spoke with a Bangladeshi friend of mine whose relative happens to be one of the top businessman in Bangladesh. Here are his comments: "RAW is currently running every facet of Bangladesh. If we are going to sell the country, why sell it to a country like India, why not sell it to China instead?"
You have the right to sell your country, if you want to sell it to Chinese so be it , your country your choice

LMAO, India a self-aggrandizing country who wanna play the interventionism policy against China.

Mind you that even the mighty USA isn't successful at all to play this trick with us.

You weakling third-rate regional power, it is always China's long term strategic goal to break you apart, while your neighbors like Pakistan/Bangladesh/Nepal/Sri Lanka will all eventually get a share of you.

LMAO, India a self-aggrandizing country who wanna play the interventionism policy against China.

Mind you that even the might USA isn't successful at all to play this trick with us.

You weakling third-rate regional power, it is always China's long term strategic goal to break you apart, while your neighbors like Pakistan/Bangladesh/Nepal/Sri Lanka will all eventually get a share of you.
OHh best of luck .... will be interesting to see the outcome of your dream

What you gonna do? China will always remain as an untouchable giant for to you.

grow our economy and mind our business. develop a self sustained economy and target to have more exports than imports.
You have other immediate challenges to look at in eastern side than India and your Chinese foreign minister in Delhi supports my view

Laraka apani kalpana karate haim. Us se sa pana calo.

{forgive me for my weak mastery of Hindi...}
Every country have such war monger dreamers :p

Mind you that even the mighty USA isn't successful at all to play this trick with us.

Bro, Really you think India playing interventionist policy against China? How people change its mind by just simple thread.

But dont call third rate, you really barking at a wrong area.

grow our economy and mind our business. develop a self sustained economy and target to have more exports than imports.
You have other immediate challenges to look at in eastern side than India and your Chinese foreign minister in Delhi supports my view

Every country have such war monger dreamers :p

Tibet is our own business, just stop poking your nose into our business.

Bro, Really you think India playing interventionist policy against China? How people change its mind by just simple thread.

But dont call third rate, you really barking at a wrong area.

We look into the action, not the words.

Back
Top Bottom