What's new

Can Iran trust Turkey to be a leader in the Muslim world?

1MILLET6DEVLE+2

Teach me: Which ones in the photo are Turks?

And which one of them has balls big enough to try to hold a picture of Attaturk in Tabriz?

Pan-Turkism is dead. You guys are hanging on to a relic. Russia will not allow any of the central asian turkic countries significantly improve relations with turkey. Case in point is the defence pact Kazakhstan signed with Russia and Armenia. The best you can do is come up with non important groups like turksoy.

Also azerbaijan turkey relations are tense now due to Israel. And azerbaijan is moving closer to them, no matter how many turkish flags azerbaijani athletes hold up high.

So you guys think it is ok for him to lie about his identity, just because you agree with his points. And it is ok for him to swear to my mother like he did and I shouldnt repy? I will defend my country to my death. But I will do it the honest and correct way. Not through lies and deceit. I would like to remind you of a Persian saying: rah dar jahan yeki ast, va an rah rasti ast. Translated: there is one path in this world and that path is the truth.

You're not a fukking ethnic police and you're not a spokesman for the truth. People believe different things and that's the truth for them. You're not in a position to sit in judgement of others and decide deceitfulness or honesty. All you can do is agree or disagree. Trying to find people out or embarrass them or out them is acting like a fag...

And that's not a saying. Those are the words of Ashu Zartosht.

Iran doesnt have to trust us , we arent trying to be leader , some would like to see us like that in many countries and we are very happy , because of former ottoman caliphate and leader of muslim world . Visit Istanbul and see the leader of muslim world , a natural leader city.

You're not a fukking ethnic police and you're not a spokesman for the truth. People believe different things and that's the truth for them. You're not in a position to sit in judgement of others and decide deceitfulness or honesty. All you can do is agree or disagree. Trying to find people out or embarrass them or out them is acting like a fag...

And that's not a saying. Those are the words of Ashu Zartosht.

Lol you are just a scared little boy. Nothing more, nothing less. I am not spokesman or police, but I can tell when somebody who cant speak a word of azeri is probably not an azeri. You are scared of pan-turk propaganda, so you believe anybody who is against it no matter how much they lie is correct. Stay scared little kid. And leave the politics to the adults. Btw no matter whoever said those words, it is still a saying, idiot.

Pan-Turkism is dead. You guys are hanging on to a relic. Russia will not allow any of the central asian turkic countries significantly improve relations with turkey. Case in point is the defence pact Kazakhstan signed with Russia and Armenia. The best you can do is come up with non important groups like turksoy.

Also azerbaijan turkey relations are tense now due to Israel. And azerbaijan is moving closer to them, no matter how many turkish flags azerbaijani athletes hold up high.

Didnt you see the azerbaycan wrestler lift the turkish flag and in eurosinging contest . Let me say something , Russia cant do damn , and we are already extremely good relations , please read this carefully , nabucco and many other pipeline projects we sigend absolutely hampers russian influence of gas and oil as a threat , but they chose to talk to us and therefore we made pipeline deals with them because they know our importance. The reason of the defence pact is because its new , kazakhstan will never fight or do anything against a turkic country , they are going to withdraw when they become stronger , but they dont want to be enemies with anyone , many russians in kazakhstan , but this doesnt mean they are not our brothers , nursultan nazarbayev said many times , turkey is the first recognised country , we are brothers , we was abit apart but now we are together again. This is translated by google chrome so not so good. Kazakhstan President Nazarbayev, Kazakhstan, a 'proposed the establishment of the Academy of the Turkish World and Turkey in particular, this proposal was welcomed by the Turkish World countries. Nazarbayev's sincere excitement of the summit meeting was remarkable. Nazarbayev "lets teach our children and teach the whole world our turkishness.," he said.

It shows how ignorant you are: Dr. Kaveh Farrokh, an Iranian Azari, has recently written extensively about panturk attacks against Iran. Kaveh Farrokh » Pan-Turkism or Pan-Altaism

And here is his ethnic background since you are the police of that. Kaveh Farrokh » Background & Ancestry

Ofcourse there are many Azeris who are against Pan Turkism. However you are not one of them, Azeri that is. You dont know a single word of it, say u live in Tabriz but havent a clue whats going on their due to the earthquake. And i thought unsaid u would be happy to meet? I said tomorrow 7pm hampstead station. Lets see if u will say such things about my mother face to face.

i never saw anti persian propaganda aganist persians or iranians in turkey all the time turks were respect to persians .. but why some iranians so hate turkey and turkic people? why you made many anti turkic website? why you don't accepts turks in iran so that your country created fake azeri name with russians and insulted azerbaijan turk people like torke khar . Really tell me who are racist turks or persians ?
tabriz azari is a girl she is persian and not azerbaijani turks she has many website and accounts in facebook and youtube
Screw Fascist Turkey ! - YouTube Azari Soldier of Iran ~ << these are her fake youtube account
i know her facebook account but i dont write it

i never saw anti persian propaganda aganist persians or iranians in turkey all the time turks were respect to persians .. but why some iranians so hate turkey and turkic people? why you made many anti turkic website? why you don't accepts turks in iran so that your country created fake azeri name with russians and insulted azerbaijan turk people like torke khar . Really tell me who are racist turks or persians ?
tabriz azari is a girl she is persian and not azerbaijani turks she has many website and accounts in facebook and youtube
Screw Fascist Turkey ! - YouTube Azari Soldier of Iran ~ << these are her fake youtube account
i know her facebook account but i dont write it

Please don't make this out to be a one way problem. As we have seen on this website and other places, there are just as many (if not more) Turkish trolls then Persians. In Iran nobody hates Turkey, you always get rather extremist elements on forums like this. I can show you many Turkish posts that are racist and look down on Persians, but there is no point. All I can ask is that you don't take the opinions of some anti-Turkish Iranians on this site to be that of all Iranians. Just as I am sure that not all Turks are as anti Iranian as some on this site.

Regarding Azerbaijan, I dont know what happened in Russia, but in Iran that area has always had this name. Go do some research on the origin of the name Azerbaijan.

We surely know the name , but name never matters its the country and people thats why we are ''One nation Two State''

Back
Top Bottom