What's new

Can Iran trust Turkey to be a leader in the Muslim world?

Sure, if you want start a thread, I would be than willing to compare Turkish help vs Pakistan help to the Muslim countries and international community.

I never said pakistan , but we can compare anything , the more one helped humanitarian help the more respect we should give.

i think arian should take care of this stupid topic.btw i wont sell an iranian even if he's not right to some unknown secular people who tried to take my land during centuries.guys just dont test my identity or flag the way you tested each other.its a shame i hope arian delete not just lock this topic.
i dunno why really all these topics about azeri in iran and turks just popup while the earthquake or anything that cause hatred from azeri to others.most of real azeri of iran has already declared that they prefer to die before being part Turkish so called empire or even feeling attached to them or their their ruling ideas.

I agree, no need to flame topics. Let the Turks continue flaming, no need to lower ourselves to their level. Also I and several other members asked you about situation in Tabriz, you didnt respond.

If u really are Azeri please have a conversation in Azeri with a Turkish member or Iranian Azeri member to prove it. Because right now all this doubt about your false identity is not helping us, thanks.

What, you're offended because he slighted the tapettes? Don't worry buddy you can become a refugee to Canada and continue with your lifestyle. You can participate in their pride day activities to your heart's desire.

And when did you become the fukking ethnicity police for Iranians on this board? The guy says he's Azari, that's good enough for me. I don't care if you're a tapette or not, but we're not. So don't behave like one on this board...

most of real azeri of iran has already declared that they prefer to die before being part Turkish so called empire or even feeling attached to them or their their ruling ideas.

Exactly. So why are these pan-turkist fascist allowed to troll every Iranian thread? That's been going on here long before I arrived.

And when did you become the fukking ethnicity police for Iranians on this board? The guy says he's Azari, that's good enough for me. I don't care if you're a tapette or not, but we're not. So don't behave like one on this board...

Zendebad Bozorgmehr; Zendebad Takhti. Damet garm dadash.

Always be suspicious of the ones that look for excuses not to defend Iran or to make it easier for the separatists.

He should be ashamed that the pan-turkists are agreeing with him.

For the record I want to say Tabriz Azari has made many good contributions to this board while most Iranians were silent or ignorant of the facts. So as far as I'm concerned he's an asset to this board. It would take a real fag to make things personal with him and translate his words and try to embarrass him.

Exactly. So why are these pan-turkist fascist allowed to troll every Iranian thread? That's been going on here long before I arrived.
i dunno what the hell this pan turk movement is that started latley in PDF its wierd .but its not long time ,i've been here for almost a year never been a war like this between iranian and turks.i guess its Israeli movements to keep her worthless life for more month.

Zendebad Bozorgmehr; Zendebad Takhti. Damet garm dadash.

Always be suspicious of the ones that look for excuses not to defend Iran or to make it easier for the separatists.

He should be ashamed that the pan-turkists are agreeing with him.

Dameh khodetam garm dadash. I think we can agree or disagree with one another. But what Pahlevan did was really shameful. Very cattish and unmanly. Everything a Pahlevan shouldn't be.

So you guys think it is ok for him to lie about his identity, just because you agree with his points. And it is ok for him to swear to my mother like he did and I shouldnt repy? I will defend my country to my death. But I will do it the honest and correct way. Not through lies and deceit. I would like to remind you of a Persian saying: rah dar jahan yeki ast, va an rah rasti ast. Translated: there is one path in this world and that path is the truth.

i dunno what the hell this pan turk movement is that started latley in PDF its wierd .but its not long time ,i've been here for almost a year never been a war like this between iranian and turks.i guess its Israeli movements to keep her worthless life for more month.

Crive jan, pan-turk movement was conjured up in the dying days of the Ottoman empire by a group of western oriented turkish nationals, called the Young Turks. It's based along the garbage racial theories of the 18th-19th century Europe. It stipulates that Turks belong to a pseudo-super race, descendant of the grey wolves and they try to link themselves to Altai mountains of Mongolia. They believe they are superior to others and they are meant to rule everybody and some other such nonesense. They're the ones who committed genocide on the Armenians and that's why they're aggressive towars Iranians and Kurds. Funny thing is these people have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the original Turks of Central Asia, except for a modified language.

Turkey had its chance if anyone is going to lead it will be Pakistan this time around. :smokin:

For the record I want to say Tabriz Azari has made many good contributions to this board while most Iranians were silent or ignorant of the facts. So as far as I'm concerned he's an asset to this board. It would take a real fag to make things personal with him and translate his words and try to embarrass him.

You are a disgrace and worthless , people like you will make nothing but hatred , that will go knowhere , this is just a forum and its just wasting time , instead of information and statistics. Remember you can swear and persians and turks can swear back but that doesnt make anyone more nationalist or patriot , because its just a forum and you get nothing , the real thing is what you do to your country in ideology , helping and making your country look better , i can see Iranians are looking worse day by day among Arab members , Turkish members and even some pakistani members.

I know why and that's why they came after me the strongest.

The Jewish billionaire Nazarian funds them:

screen-shot-2012-06-03-at-10-39-55-am.png

And they create these bogus "human rights" groups in Turkey to try and destabilize Iran.

screen-shot-2012-06-15-at-12-28-42-pm.png

Ashegetam. Payandeh Iran.

So you guys think it is ok for him to lie about his identity

Here's where you are wrong: Azarbaijan is Iran.

Iranians speak for Iranians: Attila the Hun and Attaturk don't speak for us. Your focus is all wrong kid.

Screen+shot+2012-08-13+at+4.18.52+PM.png

Crive jan, pan-turk movement was conjured up in the dying days of the Ottoman empire by a group of western oriented turkish nationals, called the Young Turks. It's based along the garbage racial theories of the 18th-19th century Europe. It stipulates that Turks belong to a pseudo-super race, descendant of the grey wolves and they try to link themselves to Altai mountains of Mongolia. They believe they are superior to others and they are meant to rule everybody and some other such nonesense. They're the ones who committed genocide on the Armenians and that's why they're aggressive towars Iranians and Kurds. Funny thing is these people have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the original Turks of Central Asia, except for a modified language.

I can guarantee you , whatever you call it pan-turk or whatever is 100x more true and can become reality to pan-persian ( nobody speaks of it ) , today there is 7 independent turkic countries , along with northern cyprus , millions of turks in iraq , syria , 3 million turks in algeria etc. Today turkey is doing very strategic deals with all countries. You can talk but it dont change reality.

Baku-tbilisi-Ceyhan Pipeline.
Baku

South Caucasus Pipeline
South Caucasus Pipeline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kars–Tbilisi–Baku railway
Kars

Trans-Anatolian gas pipeline
Trans-Anatolian gas pipeline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In July 2006, the People's Republic of China, Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia gathered in Astana to develop a transport corridor linking Central Asia with the South Caucasus and Western Europe that would increase the annual trade and cargo shipment capacity up to 30 million tons. Turkey has supported Kazakhstan's bid to join the World Trade Organization while the latter has actively supported Turkey's bid for membership in the European Union.Both nations have also sought to promote closer cooperation between Turkic nations of Central Asia.

These pipelines totally diminish Iran and irans importance in the region and increases turkish influence and importance as also said by many strategists.

These are only with Kazakhstan and Azerbaycan , not to mention others , with very strong relations with Pakistan and other countries.

1MILLET6DEVLE+2

Back
Top Bottom