What's new

Can Iran be relied upon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran is India's best friend!!:smile:

Okay I am back and don't know what I was banned for. . .Thanks to PDF BTW for lifting it!!!

You just took the concept of "Imbecilic" to aa all new high.
In wartime, the conflict will not be confined just to the sea, especially a war with Iran. Pipelines will also be destroyed so you solution to the problem is pathetic and irrational.

Finally,you really need to educate yourself more. NAM is made up of 120 nation from around the world, according to you those 120 nations don't count? Iran is far far from being isolated. You're mixing Isolation with sanctions. If you don't have anything better to say, don't quote my comment again because you have no Idea what you're commenting about.

You just took the concept of "Imbecilic" to aa all new high.
In wartime, the conflict will not be confined just to the sea, especially a war with Iran. Pipelines will also be destroyed so you solution to the problem is pathetic and irrational.

Little boy, if China has conflict with India, Indian navy can intercept the flimsy Iranian oil tankers en route to China in the Indian Ocean. India isn't going to attack the oil pipeline running through Iran and Pakistan, that will expand the conflict against India.

That is China's major concern is the Indian Ocean, hence why China wants to circumvent the problem with a safer more secure option of an oil pipeline through Pakistan which won't be stopped or blocked off by an enemy force.

If Iran is in a war conflict with US and Israel, well then forget about it oil delivery and oil pipeline will be the last of your worries, picking up stones and rubble will be your first. So hope you understand now the oil pipeline is China's safe option versus India. Again, if Iran is bombed and the oil pipeline is destroyed on your side well that's your problem for not delivering the oil.

Finally,you really need to educate yourself more. NAM is made up of 120 nation from around the world, according to you those 120 nations don't count?

Naive little boy what has NAM ever done these days? Nothing it is a toothless political organization of weak countries like Iran, even Cuba is a member and North Korea. UN has 180+ countries and it can hardly achieve anything for the past years. NAM is a worthless organization from the Cold War I can believe you find self-satisfying importance in NAM that's pathetically amusing...

@Pakistanisage

You should know better by now then to create a thread title in all caps, and a provocative and baseless one at that. Why don't you provide us reasons and examples of Iran "backstabbing" Pakistan or whatever prompted you to ask that question, that should have been done in your first post...

I am saying sorry on behalf of Uncle..He is too old to understand all this :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Little boy, if China has conflict with India, Indian navy can intercept the flimsy Iranian oil tankers en route to China in the Indian Ocean. India isn't going to attack the oil pipeline running through Iran and Pakistan, that will expand the conflict against India.

That is China's major concern is the Indian Ocean, hence why China wants to circumvent the problem with a safer more secure option of an oil pipeline through Pakistan which won't be stopped or blocked off by an enemy force.

If Iran is in a wat conflict with US and Israel, well then forget about it oil delivery and oil pipeline will be the last of your worries, picking up stones and rubble will be your first. So hope you understand now the oil pipeline is China's safe option versus India. Again, if Iran is bombed and the oil pipeline is destroyed on your side well that's your problem for not delivering the oil.

If Iran is in a wat conflict with US and Israel, well then forget about it oil delivery and oil pipeline will be the last of your worries, picking up stones and rubble will be your first. So hope you understand now the oil pipeline is China's safe option versus India. Again, if Iran is bombed and the oil pipeline is destroyed on your side well that's your problem for not delivering the oil.

What a damned moron. India-China war is your dream, it will not happen. Even if it does, India and China will attack anything which they think is necessary. They will attack the pipeline in China itself. You are trying way too hard to make your country significant :lol: You been disappointing so far.

Pakistan is an insignificant country to Iran. Even the Chinese really don't have need for you, only poor deluded Pakistanis are propitiating and desperately warming up to China. In reality, India is more important to China economically than Pakistan.

@Pakistanisage

You should know better by now then to create a thread title in all caps, and a provocative and baseless one at that. Why don't you provide us reasons and examples of Iran "backstabbing" Pakistan or whatever prompted you to ask that question, that should have been done in your first post...

I am asking a Question not making a statement.

If I were making a statement, I would give reasons for that statement.

Since I am asking a question that Implies I have not made up mind for sure one way or the other and hence I want to know other peoples opinion.

Are you really that THICK to understand that basic premise ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in hearing form PDF members their opinion about Trustworthiness and reliability of Iran as an Ally and a friend.

Many Pakistanis believe that Iran has time and again Stabbed Pakistan in the back.

How about other Nationalities ?

What is your opinion ?

as far as pakistani and iranian relations are concerned, i think they been good to pakistan and are trying to help pakistan, but once again our pathetic politicians just cant do good for our country, instead of pursuing the iran pakistan pipeline, they are trying to do it with india out of all countries.
iran offered to build a 4 billion dollar refinery , its just frustrating see that a country's politicians working against the country's interests. if pakistan actually goes whole heartedly does the pipeline and the refinery then i think iran will invest in the future as well, probably same as or second to china.

on top of that they still are a muslim country as well, I'm not Shia so don't start calling me Shia lol

I am not going to reply more to this thread.
This thread was made by a emotional little kid who secretly is using their dads laptop.
Little kid, remember, International relations are decided by more than just emotions.

as far as pakistani and iranian relations are concerned, i think they been good to pakistan and are trying to help pakistan, but once again our pathetic politicians just cant do good for our country, instead of pursuing the iran pakistan pipeline, they are trying to do it with india out of all countries.
iran offered to build a 4 billion dollar refinery , its just frustrating see that a country's politicians working against the country's interests. if pakistan actually goes whole heartedly does the pipeline and the refinery then i think iran will invest in the future as well, probably same as or second to china.

on top of that they still are a muslim country as well, I'm not Shia so don't start calling me Shia lol

Countries dont do business based on religion.its national interest comes first or rather that should come first.

Whatever they propose to do is to serve their interests.

If a refinery has to be set up in Pakistan, the opportunity should be open to all the investors including Saudis, Qataris and other Gulf Countries. As for the Pipeline, we cannot go for that because of Sanctions that our economy will not withstand. Besides the gas Iran wants to sell us is way above the International rates.

The question still remains can they be trusted or do you think they conspire with our enemies against our National Interests ?

What a damned moron. India-China war is your dream, it will not happen. Even if it does, India and China will attack anything which they think is necessary. They will attack the pipeline in China itself. You are trying way too hard to make your country significant :lol: You been disappointing so far.

Pakistan is an insignificant country to Iran. Even the Chinese really don't have need for you, only poor deluded Pakistanis are propitiating and desperately warming up to China. In reality, India is more important to China economically than Pakistan.

You're too stupid to debate with, China has been heavily investing in Pakistan, they don't invest much in Iran. From joint military ventures, private and state enterprises, energy deals, power plants, Gwadar port, new fiber optics Internet linkage between Pak-China, currency swaps, you name it Pakistan and China are doing. China only cares about you for the petro you have underground, in fact that's why any country would care about Iran, is oil. Pakistan and China both work to contain India in South Asia, so our two countries are important in Asia for that matter, your only importance is oil again 70% of your exports are oil that is telling. Please don't try to overestimate your importance.

Pakistan is an insignificant country to Iran.

You received your nuclear centrifuge technology from Pakistan. Pakistan started your nuclear program you ignorant Iranian learn history and keep a better memory.

I am asking a Question not making a statement.

If I were making a statement, I would give reasons for that statement.

Since I am asking a question that Implies I have not made up mind for sure one way or the other and hence I want to know other peoples opinion.

Are you really that THICK to understand that basic premise ?

I know your asking a stupid question, why don't you tell us what prompted you to ask such a random stupid question. Why Iran? Why not Saudi Arabia? Or some other country.

I am not going to reply more to this thread.
This thread was made by a emotional little kid who secretly is using their dads laptop.
Little kid, remember, International relations are decided by more than just emotions.

That is precisely what I am saying to my fellow countrymen who keep ranting about Iran being a Brotherly Muslim Country.

F*** Iran being a brotherly this or brotherly that.

Look after your own National Interest.

Look at tiny Azerbaijan that deals with Israel against Iran, inspite of being a Shia majority country.

We need to take Religion out of the Foreign Relations equation.

Heck if giving the Israelis a base near Iranian border gets Pakistan more trade with the West and brings us Technology, why shouldn't we do it.

Look after Pakistan's national interest first.

Screw iran. Iran is insignificant for us. We can get much more Trade with the West than with Iran.

Pakistan impregnated Iran, 9 months later Iran had a nuclear program. We should not have released our nuclear technology in Iran's facility.

Whatever they propose to do is to serve their interests.

of course why shouldn't it? after all they are spending majority of the money, what matters is that their interests and our interests with pipeline are on the same field, we need the energy baldy and they need to sell it badly and they are trying it basically give it to us in a silver platter but our politicians :pissed:

If a refinery has to be set up in Pakistan, the opportunity should be open to all the investors including Saudis, Qataris and other Gulf Countries. As for the Pipeline, we cannot go for that because of Sanctions that our economy will not withstand. Besides the gas Iran wants to sell us is way above the International rates.

iran has offered to set it up with their own money, pakistan never asked them to. they really are trying to help us, they offered to set it up at gawadar, where are all the arabs? why didn't they offer us anything if they are so reliable? they could still come and set up what ever they want but iran was the first to offer it, and i hope our government lets them.

The question still remains can they be trusted or do you think they conspire with our enemies against our National Interests ?

no i dont think they do, they arent in a position to make enemies, the only people who conspire against our national interests are indians and pakistanis.

Countries dont do business based on religion.its national interest comes first or rather that should come first.

i just believe if we have an option to do business with muslim countries first then we should do it with them, we should turn to non muslim countries afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function () { // Check if the popup has been shown before if (!localStorage.getItem('youtubePopupShown')) { // Replace YOUR_VIDEO_ID with your actual YouTube video ID var youtubeURL = 'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77WM3ujhvJ4'; // Open the YouTube video in a new popup window var width = 560; var height = 315; var left = (screen.width / 2) - (width / 2); var top = (screen.height / 2) - (height / 2); window.open(youtubeURL, 'YouTubeVideo', `width=${width},height=${height},top=${top},left=${left}`); // Set the flag in localStorage to indicate the popup has been shown localStorage.setItem('youtubePopupShown', 'true'); } });
Back
Top Bottom