What's new

Can Iran be relied upon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ancestors are from Iran. Why would anyone hate their own ancestral land?

Pakistan is a puppet for the likes of saudi arabia and for that reason, Iran cannot trust your country as long as you are under wahabi influence. Iran does not owe Pakistan anything. If you want to see Iran as a enemy then go ahead, I have no problem with that. As I said, your country is very insignificant and does not really matter. Finally, why would any country be scared of Pakistan? dude, you cant even defend your own air space :lol:
Acting like a tough guy? it seems to me like people in this forum see Pakistan as important superpower, in reality your country is very insignificant. I am sorry, but that's how it is.

As I said, your country is very insignificant and does not really matter

Iran does not have a viable oil pipeline to China without Pakistan. Besides, Iran is isolated from the world, fully sanctioned, many countries do not even trade or do business with Iran, so for Iran having Pakistan willing to co-op on a pipeline is pretty "significant". The only significance Iran has for Pakistan is oil hence why Pakistan wants to pursue the Iran-Pakistan-China pipeline.

Besides, Iran receives rice and other food exports from Pakistan, other countries won't sell you a slice of bread or grain of rice.

Explain what Pakistan has done for Iran or any other Middle Eastern country that forsakes Pakistan's interests. Any specific examples?

Lets start then. Pakistan is amongst the few unfortunate countries that destroyed the sanctity of its own western borders. Pakistan chose only one way to fight the Soviets and jumped on the US and Saudi bandwagon.

This is exactly whats happening in Syria today being fanned by the same players via Turkey.

Pakistan never questioned funding from Arab countries. Former ISI chief is on record having said that this seriously compromised Pakistan's interests.

The issue of Jundullah is an other example how Pakistan is allowing its territory to be used against some countries. Iran some time ago has to seal the border.

Pakistan should have been a bridge between Arabia and Persia which it didn't become.

The Term Friend does not exist in foreign relations .. every one looks for their own interest .. No country comes First other then your own .

Pakistan has always been neutral and that neutrality go Pakistan a knife in the back.

I think we should learn to go after our own National Interests.

Neutrality has done squat for Pakistan.

I think @kalu_miah had a point few weeks ago.

Neutral????

Pakistan has always backed the US and Saudi interests and sold them to its own public as its own.

Go ahead send your fighters to Syria and fight for sunni islam. And when they come back, do not blame the CIA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iran does not have a viable oil pipeline to China without Pakistan. Besides, Iran is isolated from the world, fully sanctioned, many countries do not even trade or do business with Iran, so for Iran having Pakistan willing to co-op on a pipeline is pretty "significant". The only significance Iran has for Pakistan is oil hence why Pakistan wants to pursue the Iran-Pakistan-China pipeline.

Everything you said is false. Iran send oil to china alot by using tankers, and even then Pakistan would not ruin it's relationship with China but now allowing Iranian oil to reach china via your soil.
You second point is nonsense, Iran is isolated? Iran is currently the president of the NAM, Iran has very good relation with China and Russia and vast majority of the country's on this planet. You need to stop watching Fox news.

Iran can export oil to China using the chinese supertanker, Pakistan is not significant, I am sorry.

Iran is a country that's struggling to face 21st century. It's better to leave it and move on. Pakistan is doing a bad mistake by being an ally of Iran.

Iran has the worlds fastest scientific growth is ranked in top ten in fields such as stem cell,neuroscience,cloning and is having amazing growth in other fields. Iran has launched satellites into space lol Iran is very much in 21'st century and only problem is that they need to separate religion and state.
Regarding your second point, Iran and Pakistan are by no mean allies, far from it.

Iran wants to carve out a shia bloc in the region and wants to undermine the sunnis in the middle east. Its always dreaming about shia hegemony over middle east despite knowing that middle east is overwhelmingly sunni. Its also fully supporting and sponsoring the muslim genocide in Syria through its Shia Alawite ally Bashar Al-Assad. Iran also strategically supported the US/NATO invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan. Therefore Iran has always back stabbed not only Pakistan but also the Sunnis whenever it has got the opportunity.

Lets start then. Pakistan is amongst the few unfortunate countries that destroyed the sanctity of its own western borders. Pakistan chose only one way to fight the Soviets and jumped on the US and Saudi bandwagon.

This is exactly whats happening in Syria today being fanned by the same players via Turkey.

Pakistan never questioned funding from Arab countries. Former ISI chief is on record having said that this seriously compromised Pakistan's interests.

The issue of Jundullah is an other example how Pakistan is allowing its territory to be used against some countries. Iran some time ago has to seal the border.

Pakistan should have been a bridge between Arabia and Persia which it didn't become.

Pakistan is the country that handed over the Jundallah founder RIGI to Iran. Get your facts correct.

Even in this day and age desperate people are trying desperately to hide and blame the ones who had nothing to do with what pakistan is going through today.

True patriotic pakistani will blame the real culprits behind the situation pakistan faces today but unfortunately dinar wins over patriotism any day for some hence the word Paudi.

Iran wants to carve out a shia bloc in the region and wants to undermine the sunnis in the middle east. Its always dreaming about shia hegemony over middle east despite knowing that middle east is overwhelmingly sunni. Its also fully supporting and sponsoring the muslim genocide in Syria through its Shia Alawite ally Bashar Al-Assad. Iran also strategically supported the US/NATO invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan. Therefore Iran has always back stabbed not only Pakistan but also the Sunnis whenever it has got the opportunity.

Iran is sponsoring terrorists killing in Syria, they are doing the world a favor by killing suicide bomber which also are destroying Pakistan. I am surprised a Pakistani can be on the side of the terrorists in Syria but looking at your avatar I am not surprised. You're another Pakistani arab saudi slave.

Everything you said is false. Iran send oil to china alot by using tankers, and even then Pakistan would not ruin it's relationship with China but now allowing Iranian oil to reach china via your soil.
You second point is nonsense, Iran is isolated? Iran is currently the president of the NAM, Iran has very good relation with China and Russia and vast majority of the country's on this planet. You need to stop watching Fox news.

Iran can export oil to China using the chinese supertanker, Pakistan is not significant, I am sorry.

Iran has the worlds fastest scientific growth is ranked in top ten in fields such as stem cell,neuroscience,cloning and is having amazing growth in other fields. Iran has launched satellites into space lol Iran is very much in 21'st century and only problem is that they need to separate religion and state.
Regarding your second point, Iran and Pakistan are by no mean allies, far from it.

I agree about the scientific progression but have a look at those crazy laws like anti adultery, hand amputation, anti Americanism etc.

Pakistan is the country that handed over the Jundallah founder RIGI to Iran. Get your facts correct.

Has the issue been resolved. Has this organization stopped working? Iranian guards shot some Pakistanis and barbed wired the border and things escalated and Pakistan had to do something.

Pakistan is a major non NATO ally that is regularly bombed by NATO. This explains its independence.

I agree about the scientific progression but have a look at those crazy laws like anti adultery, hand amputation, anti Americanism etc.

Actually compared to the likes of Saudi Arabia and other arabs Iran is a very moderate society. No Iranian ever blows up another one lol. national Identity unites Iranian before anything else Things like Nowruz and so on.
Iranians have no problem with the USA and UK and the west, They have alot in common actually. I hope the new president will make things better and improve relations.

Everything you said is false.

No, you just don't know the reality.

Iran send oil to china alot by using tankers

The problem with oil tanker delivery is in a maritime conflict oil transit can be blocked, besides the oil tankers have to go through the Indian Ocean, another danger point for China if conflict with India broke out. So China is looking for a different method of oil imports. Strait of Hormuz is another conflict point. China wants the oil pipeline through Pakistan so it is direct route and viable. Oil tankers are not "viable" when they have to travel thousands of miles that too in troubled waters.

Iran is isolated? Iran is currently the president of the NAM, Iran has very good relation with China and Russia and vast majority of the country's on this planet.

NAM is worthless--only mattered in the Cold War. Yes Iran is isolated by the sanctions many countries won't invest a single dollar, that should show you how much significance Iran has for other countries, its only your oil that matters and accounts for 70% of your exports. Iran is very much isolated, in fact in his first ever speech your newly elected President mentioned Iran's isolation and the need for Iran to develop ties with the international community.

Iran

Finally, why would any country be scared of Pakistan? dude, you cant even defend your own air space
I agree with some of the things you said but don't try to mock us ok. We can defend our airspace if we want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom