Can Iran be relied upon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistanisage

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am interested in hearing form PDF members their opinion about Trustworthiness and reliability of Iran as an Ally and a friend.

Many Pakistanis believe that Iran has time and again Stabbed Pakistan in the back.

How about other Nationalities ?

What is your opinion ?

What you mean backstabbing? Of course country should come first, unfortunately at the moment country comes last!

there are no friendly countries its just national interests & when it comes to serving national interests no country gives a $hit about any morals be it iran , timbuktu or madagascar .. sooner we will get it the better for us :pakistan:

there are no friendly countries its just national interests & when it comes to serving national interests no country gives a $hit about any morals be it iran , timbuktu or madagascar .. sooner we will get it the better for us :pakistan:

That is what I want to emphasize. We Pakistanis are always foregoing our national interest to accommodate country like Iran which does not give a second thought before stabbing Pakistan in the back as they conspire with our enemies and work against our national interest.

we got good friendly relation with them, there are issues in which we dont agree, and issues in which we do.

No body in Iran really cares whether Pakistan trusts Iran or not. No offence, but Iranian don't see Pakistan as something significant.
Iran should never see Pakistan as a friend as a state because Pakistan as state is not trust able as long as you remain a puppet.
Pakistani people however in large number have a favorable view towards Iran because they wish their leaders had the same balls as the Iranian leaders to protect the nations sovereignty and prevent action like American's randomly coming into your airpsace and killing innocent people via drones strikes.

Whether you Pakistanis like it or not, Iran and Indian have a long history of relations and Iran will not rid it's relation with India just because some kid on a forum called Pakistanisage is crying.

Btw, Iran was the first country to recognize Pakistan, but if you keep pushing it then you will make yet another enemy next door.

Thank you for your input. BTW, you are an Iranian under false flags because real Azerbaijanis are sworn enemies of Iran, very funny. But I agree with you that Iran does not give $hit about Pakistan and we should not either.

As for having you enemy, that is a non starter because you already are an Enemy. Worst then that you pretend to be a friend and yet stab us in the back which is the worst kind of Enemy.

Why don't you show your real face ?

You are not scared of Pakistan, are you ?

China has had trade relations with Iran for thousands of years.

They are reliable partners.

Apart from the Shah who was pro-American, but he was overthrown in 1979.

If Pakistan does not take care of its national interests, should others be blamed?

Pakistan has actually suffered more going after the Arab middle east than staying in its own region.

Why couldn't Pakistan have equal relations with Arabia and Persia. Pakistan could have been an excellent bridge.

But Pakistan's punjabi establishment went to the Arabian world rather than keeping a balance.

If Pakistan does not take care of its national interests, should others be blamed?

Pakistan has actually suffered more going after the Arab middle east than staying in its own region.

Why couldn't Pakistan have equal relations with Arabia and Persia. Pakistan could have been an excellent bridge.

But Pakistan's punjabi establishment went to the Arabian world rather than keeping a balance.

Explain what Pakistan has done for Iran or any other Middle Eastern country that forsakes Pakistan's interests. Any specific examples?

Thank you for your input. BTW, you are an Iranian under false flags because real Azerbaijanis are sworn enemies of Iran, very funny. But I agree with you that Iran does not give $hit about Pakistan and we should not either.

As for having you enemy, that is a non starter because you already are an Enemy. Worst then that you pretend to be a friend and yet stab us in the back which is the worst kind of Enemy.

Why don't you show your real face ?

You are not scared of Pakistan, are you ?

My ancestors are from Iran. Why would anyone hate their own ancestral land?

Pakistan is a puppet for the likes of saudi arabia and for that reason, Iran cannot trust your country as long as you are under wahabi influence. Iran does not owe Pakistan anything. If you want to see Iran as a enemy then go ahead, I have no problem with that. As I said, your country is very insignificant and does not really matter. Finally, why would any country be scared of Pakistan? dude, you cant even defend your own air space :lol:
Acting like a tough guy? it seems to me like people in this forum see Pakistan as important superpower, in reality your country is very insignificant. I am sorry, but that's how it is.

Pakistan has always been neutral and that neutrality got Pakistan a knife in the back.

I think we should learn to go after our own National Interests.

Neutrality has done squat for Pakistan.

I think @kalu_miah had a point few weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
China has had trade relations with Iran for thousands of years.

They are reliable partners.

Apart from the Shah who was pro-American, but he was overthrown in 1979.

China is a superpower and is a very important nation. China is very important to Iran and Iran has things to offer to China too.
And yes, you're right. There has been trade and other relations between Iran and China for over 5000 years since time of Elamite and jiroft in Iran. Iran has not backstabbed any nation, Iran is a very loyal country and will defend it's allies to the end.

This Pakistani guy has just been smoking bunch of meth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom