What's new

Can India Trust USA?

Can India Trust USA?

• Total voters
India while considering their relationship must understand its reality just by looking at our History. Pakistan's experience in this regard and what he had to go through most of the times will serve India well.

:)

What do you mean by "trust"?

In reality, internation geo-politics is not based on some moral or good-will grounds but on mutual interests no matter how close the countries relations. Trust is to be relied on only to that extent.

The more democratic a country, the more we can depend on the morality of trust and related issues. Seeing that US in recent years has an abysmal record of democratic participation by the masses, that ahs to be taken into account. Ofcourse the situation has improved after the Bush years, but what would be really good is that US brings a law of cumpolsary voting like other developed countries

No country ever fully trust another, even between ally countries.

hey i m not surprised to see the poll results by now. indians know americans very well and have seen them in the past. So caution is always better than cure

no @ all. @ any time, 2 believe the americans

you can never trust - a country. as a country.

but a limited trust relation have to be established, to keep some faith while having similar goalss to achieve.

Whats up with you people?...There are no permanent friends or enemies in international relations...just interests...and what is trust in international relations?

No. No Super Power will ever allow any other nation to challenge it's supremacy. So it's either we become their lap-dogs i.e the British or we remain friends without completely trusting each other. As someone said before, what exactly has trust got to do with anything.

I'm disappointed fellas!!!

we are a democracy loving nation

See guys we dont have any issues with your conception of democracy but see your past relationships put us in doubt. So we are just being bit cautious.... :D :usflag:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom