What's new

Can India survive a 10-day war? Not likely, but it’s getting enough ammo now

"Don't ignore a tiger cub, one day she might return as a ferocious tigress" - Jengiz Han

The pertinent question would have been - Can India survive 10+ years of war????? Looks like China is digging trenches for a long-haul expedition with pulling out one rabbit after another!!!! My gut feeling is that she wants to put India in a slow heating cooker!!!! Few on-the-fly staffs from this naïve Fakir:
  • Kashmir - LOC, CPEC etc.
  • Gradually increasing militarization at LAC.
  • Increasing presence with assets, bases etc. at IOR.
  • Playing with Panipat syndrome.
  • With the prominence of OBOR going full-throttle asking the stake holder to "isolate" India (reverse Indian strategy).
  • Forcing India to go for exponential defense expense rise, thereby reducing spending on other sectors further.
  • As China will gradually pull out of labor intensive manufacturing ensuring that it goes to OBOR folks.
  • With the supply chain of capital and goods having a stronger Chinese hold due to OBOR, leveraging that against India
  • etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its funny how people with tinted glasses can see every thing with their own hue. Dreaming of pieces of India has led other countries to be cut to size since independence. If anything Indian Size has only grown since 1947, not sure of the same can be said about contemporaries.
A small country with 15% of population can make u dance and u have been dancing since.
Lol india is growing in rape suppressing killing human over cow killing female infants food nutrition and humans compare ur 1.3 billion with China if u think u are growing then that's good to hear atleast for Pakistan cuz this type of growth rate can only lead to distruction.
My glasses can see far u need to change urs :).

China should just draft a law to recognise india as a part of pakistan.

China can do that as a united nations security council member

I dont think india can afford a war with pakistan...pffht china will be too much for them

I agree with averything you say..except for the part "Fucking confused loser"...thats a Pakistani Tag!
Arent you that. Totally confused as to your identity. No wonder Muslims ruled on your ancestors for 900 years so easily

on the 9th day indian army will take medical leave.

modi himself will come out wear uniform and fight china
This was the most logical post of this thread and it can only come from the guy who is 30x richer than me!

yes do you have any problem :enjoy:
This guy atleast has the guts to accept the reality!

China should just draft a law to recognise india as a part of pakistan.

China can do that as a united nations security council member
Only you can break the standards set by your posts!

This was the most logical post of this thread and it can only come from the guy who is 30x richer than me!

This guy atleast has the guts to accept the reality!

Only you can break the standards set by your posts!

If russia can take crimea;
Why cant pakistan takeover india?

India is not a full UN member either, the status of india is same with singapore or crimea in the UN.

China being a security council member can veto any action.

If russia can take crimea;
Why cant pakistan takeover india?

India is not a full UN member either, the status of india is same with singapore or crimea in the UN.

China being a security council member can veto any action.
But will the other unsc members help china veto this "Brilliant" idea that a person of only your caliber can put forward.
You are a masterpiece created by god, hats off!

But will the other unsc members help china veto this "Brilliant" idea that a person of only your caliber can put forward.
You are a masterpiece created by god, hats off!

China has been using its veto against india and will continue to do so

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

there will be no 1000 days story for china as she will be nuked to death by that time ( the world will stand against you , including russia ). perhaps you are ignorant and believe on propaganda news and internet data too much , but reality is far away from what you perceive . so it is better you get busy in africa minting money being a rich bitch now with lot of resources to loot poor countries by throwing money on their politicians and leaders . dont try to be a superpower which you will never become . understand ?? bye for now
If all indians are like you,I'm relieved.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom