What's new

Can India survive a 10-day war? Not likely, but it’s getting enough ammo now

full scale war between india ,china and pak is highly unlikely . india should spend on development rather then these things and so should pak and china.

India can't afford 3 days forget about 10 there will be inner disturbance everyone in india hates each other just another issue or hindi and tamil raised.
There black and light indian who have lower and higher caste system then poor rich north and south hindi and non hindi kashmir and east states and now cows are imp than humans the muslims and sikhs who have bad experience living under hindu raj.
They really want to fight. It's better for them not to get involve even with bhutan so they all they do is revive intellegent wing for China now :). Or show that they are big country :)
Keep barking.

india will easily survive 10 days if war is against pakistan but against china,it's hard.chinese have massive intelligence regarding indian weapons and where they are stationed so they will hit indian assets first.it's hard to survive against china.china basically attacks from every possible direction unlike pakistan.chinese philosophy is different.every army have different philosophy.
Can you elaborate that philosophy.Mr Genius.

India can't afford 3 days forget about 10 there will be inner disturbance everyone in india hates each other just another issue or hindi and tamil raised.
There black and light indian who have lower and higher caste system then poor rich north and south hindi and non hindi kashmir and east states and now cows are imp than humans the muslims and sikhs who have bad experience living under hindu raj.
They really want to fight. It's better for them not to get involve even with bhutan so they all they do is revive intellegent wing for China now :). Or show that they are big country :)
Keep barking.
Its funny how people with tinted glasses can see every thing with their own hue. Dreaming of pieces of India has led other countries to be cut to size since independence. If anything Indian Size has only grown since 1947, not sure of the same can be said about contemporaries.

soliciting your master's opinion ?
you can also share your opnion here
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indian-anger-at-pakistani-pro-chinese-stance.506736/

I have no problem, but your masters may not be able to save your rear, just like in 1971.
it is good that you are still stuck in 1971 :enjoy:

I have no problem, but your masters may not be able to save your rear, just like in 1971.
i am sorry if i hurt you.. acutely i am having with fun right now.. and decided to have some fun here with Indians. you seems like a senior person but i am looking for some arrogant Indians

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom