What's new

Can India survive a 10-day war? Not likely, but it’s getting enough ammo now

Mysterious confidence coming out of no where. What's the difference from Modi and The Congress? Just buy more weapons? Same stupid foreign policy against China, what's new? Preoccupied with doing OEM and call it made in India.....

Even Pakistan won't threaten to use nukes first strike, these Hindu fanatics are crazy. Too much cow love I guess.
We all the the ending if a zealous cow Rams into a rock wall.

Mysterious confidence coming out of no where. What's the difference from Modi and The Congress? Just buy more weapons? Same stupid foreign policy against China, what's new? Preoccupied with doing OEM and call it made in India.....

We all the the ending if a zealous cow Rams into a rock wall.
Well, both are incompetent and corrupted but at least the congress are not crazy Hindus.

Even Pakistan won't threaten to use nukes first strike, these Hindu fanatics are crazy. Too much cow love I guess.

Did your CCP propaganda firewall filter this out ?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18833...b-as-atomic-enemies-edge-to-the-brink-of-war/

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/26/middleeast/israel-pakistan-fake-news-nuclear/index.html

All weather allies much ?

And what's the reason for the confidence with PLA, which despite all chest-thumping couldn't do anything but ask India to step back ? Even Bhutan has snubbed you. :lol:

Because their ammo stock can't last a week in a full fledged war with China, and they will use nuke!!!:rofl::rofl:

Do not worry about Indian ammunation. What happened to your type 52 warship whoes engine failed in Indian ocean and your engineers are unble to fix the issue. Request india to help and we shall sent tug to tow it to your shore.

I don't think India will dare to fire nuke toward China at border conflict.

You don't possess second strike ability.

You are right. Our both countries have the policy of no first use.

I don't think India will dare to fire nuke toward China at border conflict.

You don't possess second strike ability.

No issue if we do not have second strike capability (Though we have that in place) because you do not have the capability to destroy even a fraction of our N arsenal in first strike.

Last edited:
And what's the reason for the confidence with PLA, which despite all chest-thumping couldn't do anything but ask India to step back ? Even Bhutan has snubbed you. :lol:
So Pakistan does a nuke threat to India and India does a nuke threat to China. What is the pecking order here? Things are coming soon, don't worry, we are doing a multi faceted attack, Rahul, Darjeeling, it's all happening for a reason.

So Pakistan does a nuke threat to India and India does a nuke threat to China. What is the pecking order here?

'India does' ? When did India issue a nuke threat ?

Things are coming soon, don't worry, we are doing a multi faceted attack, Rahul, Darjeeling, it's all happening for a reason.

More Chinese delusions about being to do anything about the Bhutan situation.

'India does' ? When did India issue a nuke threat ?

More Chinese delusions about being to do anything about the Bhutan situation.
I should correct it, Indians in this forum. =). Just think logically, China has the political, financial and military resources, you think they will just keep quiet just because they think you are a supa powa 2012?:D

now you know why these separatists are going now where, they are good only for photo shoots.
here is a famous one.
View attachment 411264

thats what invaders/occupiers have been doing since 14th century.

mashallah more the merrier. their is a diff between photo shoots and photoshopping.

Meh...it's you who are doing all the talk. You've been talking about India disintegrating ever since 1947 & nothing has happened. :lol:

hey atleast we(pak) got seperated from hindia, and now we can eat beef yum yum.

06370875256ab2e83fb2cfc45ae7cf36.jpg

of course its all isi fault.
ohh your this very delusion led to formation of bangladesh
now better watch out may be baluchistan is next

mashallah more the merrier. their is a diff between photo shoots and photoshopping.

hey atleast we(pak) got seperated from hindia, and now we can eat beef yum yum.
Nooooo, don't talk about the holy cow mother. Stop harassing her. OOO my beef steak is so succulent.

u are just peddling lies why dont you go to any indian pakistani thread and watch their orgasm about using nukes

Back
Top Bottom