What's new

Can India survive a 10-day war? Not likely, but it’s getting enough ammo now

Days ago, Indians went mad with glee about somehow forcing our capitulation in Dong Lang before the fighting even began. Now suddenly they have so little faith in their conventional forces that they are screaming for nukes to be used, even against their No First Use policy. I guess what we can learn from this is:

1. Indians cannot be taken for their word.
2. Indians have some kind of collective bipolar disorder. They are bombastic, hysterical, savage, vindictive, neurotic, riddled with all kinds of psychological complexes. In the more stoic East Asian societies, this kind of 'Indian temperament' is seriously unbecoming. But Indians cannot perceive their own shamelessness.

Days ago, Indians went mad with glee about somehow forcing our capitulation in Dong Lang before the fighting even began. Now suddenly they have so little faith in their conventional forces that they are screaming for nukes to be used, even against their No First Use policy. I guess what we can learn from this is:

2. Indians have some kind of collective bipolar disorder. They are bombastic, hysterical, savage, vindictive, neurotic, riddled with all kinds of psychological complexes. In the more stoic East Asian societies, this kind of 'Indian temperament' is seriously unbecoming. But Indians cannot perceive their own shamelessness.

Nukes??? Who talks about nukes? Our soldiers with rifles are enough to stop you and we did that you know.

Why such doublespeak dear Chinese friend, first you call us neurotic and follow it up with an assertion about our inability to perceive our 'shamelessness', quite unbecoming of an educated Chinese not to know that neurotics have their insight intact. Or is it because doublespeak is inherently ingrained in the Chinese psyche.

Your compatriots in this thread. For good reason, they don't share your faith in Indian riflemen and think desperate measures need to be taken.

tThey are not our government mouthpiece or official spoke persons. They troll you guys in responce of your trolling.

on the 9th day indian army will take medical leave.

modi himself will come out wear uniform and fight china

Post reported for out right insulting Pakistan. The irony is that this loser in confused about his own identity. He calls himself Indian but has no Indian passport and has taken oath in USa
@waz @The Eagle

Report what ever you want..I have not abused anyone...He trolled and I trolled back!..Now read this again in Quotes" I am an American of Indian Origin"...My allegiance is to the United States of America, If I were asked to bear arms for my country of Citizenship against by country of Birth (India) ...I will gladly do so. ...so keep your looser rant to yourself.....Go ahead report this...dumb ***!

Even Pakistan won't threaten to use nukes first strike, these Hindu fanatics are crazy. Too much cow love I guess.
Liar!..Go read up about Pakistan's nuke use policy!...Dint read your red book and feel that its the truth..its not!

Report what ever you want..I have not abused anyone...He trolled and I trolled back!..Now read this again in Quotes" I am an American of Indian Origin"...My allegiance is to the United States of America, If I were asked to bear arms for my country of Citizenship against by country of Birth (India) ...I will gladly do so. ...so keep your looser rant to yourself.....Go ahead report this...dumb ***!

Liar!..Go read up about Pakistan's nuke use policy!...Dint read your red book and feel that its the truth..its not!
Alright alright my lil red book says Pakistan might be just as crazy as India. OK? So China is the only sane one here?

Alright alright my lil red book says Pakistan might be just as crazy as India. OK? So China is the only sane one here?
Dont believe the part that China is sane one!..Like I said dont go by your red book...sorry lil red book.

there will be no 1000 days story for china as she will be nuked to death by that time ( the world will stand against you , including russia ). perhaps you are ignorant and believe on propaganda news and internet data too much , but reality is far away from what you perceive . so it is better you get busy in africa minting money being a rich bitch now with lot of resources to loot poor countries by throwing money on their politicians and leaders . dont try to be a superpower which you will never become . understand ?? bye for now

Joke of the history....:omghaha::omghaha:
First of all you should know that its china not Ethopia or Maldives
and do u think we will come and support u who is going to USA .....Lmao:nana:deserve Oscar

Russia always support China :china:

He already included Pakistan as one of China's provinces...so yeah Nukes will be used against China. (Hongkong included...We will spare Taiwan and Tibet..they are independent anyway)

Nuke .... Waiting :partay::partay:

Joke of the history....:omghaha::omghaha:
First of all you should know that its china not Ethopia or Maldives
and do u think we will come and support u who is going to USA .....Lmao:nana:deserve Oscar

Russia always support China :china:

Nuke .... Waiting :partay::partay:
Dont fret too much!..let the Nuke keep waiting.....Thats the game plan from the getgo...lol!

Back
Top Bottom