What's new

Can India survive a 10-day war? Not likely, but it’s getting enough ammo now

If not for nukes, china would have stepped in to dismantle india already and split the provincew.

india conventional forces r a joke~~
oh y e a, if this happens if that happens , if not for nukes , what bullshit you talk always on indian posts ? you rat ????????? so petty country you belong to . 1962 happened because of weak indian prime minister nehru and defence minister krishna menon . china was lucky that time but you know , joker chinese army will run like a rat this time till we dismantle so called country china into atleast 10 pieces . your joker army is good for nothing , they can just create dramas on indian borders just to create useless fuss and address your national print media and tv media . there is lot of barking from the so called chinese think tanks and writers with no brain these days , that is to feed your poor population who are already living a miserable life trapped in state debt

Before IA did not care much about ammo shortage as Pakistan army always faced far more severe ammo shortage than India.
But now IA decided to stock up ammo for 2.5 front war.
that is the best joke i've heared today. soviet union is your good example.

oh y e a, if this happens if that happens , if not for nukes , what bullshit you talk always on indian posts ? you rat ????????? so petty country you belong to . 1962 happened because of weak indian prime minister nehru and defence minister krishna menon . china was lucky that time but you know , joker chinese army will run like a rat this time till we dismantle so called country china into atleast 10 pieces . your joker army is good for nothing , they can just create dramas on indian borders just to create useless fuss and address your national print media and tv media . there is lot of barking from the so called chinese think tanks and writers with no brain these days , that is to feed your poor population who are already living a miserable life trapped in state debt
Pla is good for nothing,but only kick indian soldiers *** like 1962. india will be second ussr,trust me.

Please write in Mandarin. I would rather take the help of Google Translate than read your English.
tbh,i teach my indian colleagues in pune how to speak english and work efficiently every single day..headache

Mysterious confidence coming out of no where. What's the difference from Modi and The Congress? Just buy more weapons? Same stupid foreign policy against China, what's new? Preoccupied with doing OEM and call it made in India.....
The difference is that China can"t do anything except issuing warnings. Obsolete non fight worthy old PLA is exposed in front of the world. Now even Taiwan issues warning to China.

The difference is that China can"t do anything except issuing warnings. Obsolete non fight worthy old PLA is exposed in front of the world. Now even Taiwan issues warning to China.
Sooner or later India will have to retreat from Doklang cause you are an empty vessel

And we will keep making hell lot of money from India market.

I bet a new bollywood movie will be produced this year, starring sunny deol in once upon a time a surgical strike in china.

I bet a new bollywood movie will be produced this year, starring sunny deol in once upon a time a surgical strike in china.

Sooner or later India will have to retreat from Doklang cause you are an empty vessel

And we will keep making hell lot of money from India market.

Hope many provinces like gorkhaland in india will go independent...
Nobody likes an inefficient and corrupt central government.

There r so many economic refugees from india in singapore lol

that is the best joke i've heared today. soviet union is your good example.

Pla is good for nothing,but only kick indian soldiers *** like 1962. india will be second ussr,trust me.
no need to trust you , rather i feel pity on you as you live in illusion like other pu tong ren . the government is very successful in running propaganda in their country of being very very great nation now . as far as 1962 is concerned , i already replied you , it was not the fault of indian forces , but the failed weak politician jawahar lal nehru and defence minister krishna menon ( our forces dont run the government and nation , it is the story in china and her mistress nation ) . but this time the leader is not weak , so stop barking on the border , show some action if you are capable off !

no need to trust you , rather i feel pity on you as you live in illusion like other pu tong ren . the government is very successful in running propaganda in their country of being very very great nation now . as far as 1962 is concerned , i already replied you , it was not the fault of indian forces , but the failed weak politician jawahar lal nehru and defence minister krishna menon ( our forces dont run the government and nation , it is the story in china and her mistress nation ) . but this time the leader is not weak , so stop barking on the border , show some action if you are capable off !

Its not just nehru's fault.

China massed up such a huge invasion army and your generals were sleeping.

Mind you, china took over aksai chin and arunachal pradesh..and even went in deeper but pulled out.

how is it that this could happen?

During that time, china forces was all centred around beijing.

Leaving health, education, R&D, rural development & Railways, India spends most of its money on defense:

Union Budget Proposal, 2016-17: Expenditure:

tem4r5r4r5.png

upload_2017-7-16_13-21-25.png

Under Modi, the social life of Indian suffers.

tbh,i teach my indian colleagues in pune how to speak english and work efficiently every single day..headache
Yeah. Learning a foreign language can be difficult.

But then, you are a troll and you know no better. :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom