What's new

Can India survive a 10-day war? Not likely, but it’s getting enough ammo now

But you don't have H bomb.
Don't Don't worry China we also H bomb we allied us and Russia those are supply through on your side side. First we remember media and you or I not dicided who win that battle previously told is not 100 percent correct first both countries army fight then who will be win they war that time decided is accurate correct that time say . Otherwise we didn't talk to much show case war game , media speech doesn't work real suition . One thing remember YOU STRIKE WOOD DON'T REPEAT HIT FOR YOU BUT YOU GO FOR FIGHT BOTH END EACH SIDE LOSS ONLY HUMANS . NOTHING BODY LOSS ANY ONE . HUMANS NOWADAYS ALL ARE MADNESS ACTION AND SPEECH .THIS TIME I WANT NUCLEAR WAR BECAUSE HUMANS POPULATION ARE CHINA AND INDIA HIGH BOTH WE ARE DROP BOMB HUMANS POPULATION REDUCE QUICKLY COUNTRY STEADY AND CONSTANTLY AFTER THIRTY YEARS ALL GREENISH BOTH WE ARE CONSTRUCTED BUILDING S ONLY BOTH ARE DESTROYED FOREST AND ANIMALS . ONLY IMPORTANT AS HUMANS ONLY I HATE HUMANS .THIS I WANT NUCLEAR , BIOLOGYICAL , CHEMICAL KILL KILL KILL HUMANISM I WANT BOTH SIDE DEATH TOLL 90 AND 90 BILLION DIED DIEDIS BETTER FOR THAN EARTH FUTURE SURVEY GREENISH WORLD .ONCE AGAIN THIS TIME I WANT NUCLEAR ALL TYPE OF ASIA COUNTRY HUMANS POPULATION MOST HIGH SO REDUCE BETTER THAN EARTH THIS TIME CHINA ,INDIA , PAKISTAN , BANGLADESH ALL ARE DESTROYED humans are REDUCE BETTER for living things lives for quietly .all people are mad one humans talk god told than we take holy war one man talk Buddha say I will take humans one man say I will strategy strategycountry border so will take guns but real factor humans only doing this type of act you know only live just 50year or maybe 100year then you I'll died then your country or god sacrifices you nothing then why talk maddness and act like as .

Meh!...So you are an Arab or a Persian or whatever!...No the Muslims (Invaders) did not rule us ever!..The ones who succumbed are the ones like you..Confused muc
No I am Muslim and proud one. Glad that my ancestor left the animal worshipping ganga culture

No I am Muslim and proud one. Glad that my ancestor left the animal worshipping ganga culture
And we are so happy that the Cult invaders were unable to convert us. I am a proud Human whose ancestors did not succumb to what the pedophile was trying to force upon us.

And we are so happy that the Cult invaders were unable to convert us. I am a proud Human whose ancestors did not succumb to what the pedophile was trying to force upon us.
Shameful human who left the gannga land at first sign of trouble and would gladly take arms against the animal worshipping culture which also supported intercourses with animals, with a whole temple reflecting beastly mentality. Lol. Pathetic

Shameful human who left the gannga land at first sign of trouble and would gladly take arms against the animal worshipping culture which also supported intercourses with animals, with a whole temple reflecting beastly mentality. Lol. Pathetic

No shame here!..I moved to the US right after by college days (close to 20 Years back)...This great land had taugh me how a human should conduct himself..thats why we keep blowing up and killing the cult followers on a daily basis...in the meantime please do take up arma, and watch your backs..a Drone or a blast is on its way. What a Pathetic human and moreover what a pathetic, person..wow.

Bro please stop it...erotic art in Indian temple is an indication of an 'open' civilization. :lol:

No shame here!..I moved to the US right after by college days (close to 20 Years back)...This great land had taugh me how a human should conduct himself..thats why we keep blowing up and killing the cult followers on a daily basis...in the meantime please do take up arma, and watch your backs..a Drone or a blast is on its way. What a Pathetic human and moreover what a pathetic, person..wow.
Lol we like we ?? Hahahahah seroulsy gangalnaders have no shame at all, a word unkown to you. First it was Muslims who subjugated you and now it's you who glady wento serve and lick white ars3arse with pride Lol damn this is epic

So in short you're trying to say American society transformed you from a beast to a human and hence which is why you will gladly take arms against the beastly culture?

Last edited:
Lol we like we ?? Hahahahah seroulsy gangalnaders have no shame at all, a word unkown to you. First it was Muslims who subjugated you and now it's you who glady wento serve and lick white ars3arse with pride Lol damn this is epic

So in short you're trying to say American society transformed you from a beast to a human and hence which is why you will gladly take arms against the beastly culture?
Nope we are in the process of eradicating the Satanic cult....lol!..People like you are the lot that got subjugated. We are here to just make sure we keep them locked up in that space. We know how exactly you kissed our *** (USA) and got your *** handed to you (Which is still happening). Next in line is the Chinese and so on and so forth...Just a reminder..the *** whopping for you guys started with the invaders ....you are the proof that stands...unless you tell me that you are a thorough bred Mongolian, Persian, Turk or Arab?.....USA is a land of immigrants...I am one of them and very thankful that this land has given me the opportunity to kill some Satan followers for the last few decades...Thats all!

Bro please stop it...erotic art in Indian temple is an indication of an 'open' civilization. :lol:
And any comments about the religion born out of Child rape?....dont answer that...lol!...Nevermind.

Nope we are in the process of eradicating the Satanic cult....lol!..People like you are the lot that got subjugated. We are here to just make sure we keep them locked up in that space. We know how exactly you kissed our *** (USA) and got your *** handed to you (Which is still happening). Next in line is the Chinese and so on and so forth...Just a reminder..the *** whopping for you guys started with the invaders ....you are the proof that stands...unless you tell me that you are a thorough bred Mongolian, Persian, Turk or Arab?.....USA is a land of immigrants...I am one of them and very thankful that this land has given me the opportunity to kill some Satan followers for the last few decades...Thats all!

And any comments about the religion born out of Child rape?....dont answer that...lol!...Nevermind.
Huh? I am atheist....

Huh? I am atheist....
Read below!

My response was to your Erotic art RANT!...So how do I care if you are a Aethist or not!...You jumped into a conversation for no reason and make a non aethist comment...you surely are a attention seeker!..No?

Read below!

My response was to your Erotic art RANT!...So how do I care if you are a Aethist or not!...You jumped into a conversation for no reason and make a non aethist comment...you surely are a attention seeker!..No?
How has erotic art in Indian temples got something to do with child rape ?

How has erotic art in Indian temples got something to do with child rape ?
Read again!...you mentioned Temple!...and called it erotic art...so I was wanting your take on the guy who is famous for child rape...maybe being an Atheist you can educate us what your take on that is as well....since you are an expert on Temple (Erotic Art)?

Lol. Churchill was right when he said spoke about beastly culyure. Even beast protect their own territlry and hunt. You must be zomeyhing below than yhat sort of heyna enroaching on other territory and thej shamlessely saying that yiu will take up agaisnt your ancestors beastly culture. Ugh. Way pathetic. As long as beats like you get eat they will gladly wag their tail or look for new master

Read again!...you mentioned Temple!...and called it erotic art...so I was wanting your take on the guy who is famous for child rape...maybe being an Atheist you can educate us what your take on that is as well....since you are an expert on Temple (Erotic Art)?
Lol says the one whose culture glorifies animal intercourse inscribed in temples. Damn what a beastly and pervert mentality. You have gone to US but the beastky cant escqpe the beastily mentality.
Time for you to like white arse smelly curry

I've been to an old Indian temple showing naked ladies with bare boob with a guy thrusting her. But what the heck has child rape got to do with me? I am atheist.

We know how exactly you kissed o
Ask ypur ancestor whom you left for good that how mughlals treated yhem. Way better than how your countrymen treat daljts.

Do you happen to be a dalit ? Because dalit would openly take arams agaisnt india like uou said

I've been to an old Indian temple showing naked ladies with bare boob with a guy thrusting her. But what the heck has child rape got to do with me? I am atheist.
Did uou not see another guy inserting his noodle in donkey ?
Seatch up gay temple in india on google.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom