What's new

Can India survive a 10-day war? Not likely, but it’s getting enough ammo now

Lol. Churchill was right when he said spoke about beastly culyure. Even beast protect their own territlry and hunt. You must be zomeyhing below than yhat sort of heyna enroaching on other territory and thej shamlessely saying that yiu will take up agaisnt your ancestors beastly culture. Ugh. Way pathetic. As long as beats like you get eat they will gladly wag their tail or look for new master

Lol says the one whose culture glorifies animal intercourse inscribed in temples. Damn what a beastly and pervert mentality. You have gone to US but the beastky cant escqpe the beastily mentality.
Time for you to like white arse smelly curry
Hahaha!..Someone really lost it!...See thats how it is easy to get you guys riled up...So let me tell you something if you troll be prepared to take it...You history and Birth and culture has been taking this treatment for centuries..and will continue as is..YOU ARE NOTHING but a sub human..THATS ALL!

I've been to an old Indian temple showing naked ladies with bare boob with a guy thrusting her. But what the heck has child rape got to do with me? I am atheist.
Good to know you went to an erotic temple!...Just wanted to see if you read up about this guy who started a cult religion that was born out of Child rape.....If you read again, you will understand, I was asking if you havean opinion on this as well..Was just asking..was not accusing!....Maybe you have some valid Chinese inputs to add in regards to this..if you dont know about this just say I dont know...see that was so simple right.

Hahaha!..Someone really lost it!..
Errr the who has lost his identity is you. I am perfectly well. Not suffering from any identity crisis. I don't wag my tail and say that I will gladly raise up my arms agasint my country unlike you.

You're worse than sub human. An identity less mutant who dwells in sewers who would put up a hole on same plate that he eats from

Errr the who has lost his identity is you. I am perfectly well. Not suffering from any identity crisis. I don't wag my tail and say that I will gladly raise up my arms agasint my country unlike you.

You're worse than sub human. An identity less mutant who dwells in sewers who would put up a hole on same plate that he eats from

Meh!..whats your Identity..Arab or Persian or Turk or Mangolian..or the best one..a Raped Bharati product!.
I am a US citizen, so yes, I will bear arms to protect my nation, if the need arises, so would you....I did not know you had a tail (Thats it now I am sure you are Satan..I wont call you an animal, like dog or cat, they will be offended). ...the rest of your rant ...Cant make out what you are blabbering?

Meh!..whats your Identity..Arab or Persian or Turk or Mangolian..or the best one..a Raped Bharati product!.
I am a US citizen, so yes, I will bear arms to protect my nation, if the need arises, so would you....I did not know you had a tail (Thats it now I am sure you are Satan..I wont call you an animal, like dog or cat, they will be offended). ...the rest of your rant ...Cant make out what you are blabbering?
I am a Muslim and a Pakistani proud one. Not some dog who wag his tails for a piece of meat. It us this reason why ganga civilisation failed to reached the status of Chinese or Persian for that matter. They're ashamed not calling nthemselves as Indian as you're. Modi NWA's right when he said indian s are ashamed. And you have set new record of licking the balls.

But still it hasn't changed your mentality a bit. Once a beastily product always a beastily product. Stinky curry. Its true your old culture had nothing to offer. But as a human you should have self ego but I forgot you come from a culture which doesn't really have that word in dictionary. Nyoure a disgusting piece of crap. Not even worthy to talk. Like who says that? Indian calls India their mother and you just sold your mother for few dollars when you said you will gladly take up Adams against. Nugh pathetic. Don't even talk to me Piece of shit

I am a Muslim and a Pakistani proud one. Not some dog who wag his tails for a piece of meat. It us this reason why ganga civilisation failed to reached the status of Chinese or Persian for that matter. They're ashamed not calling nthemselves as Indian as you're. Modi NWA's right when he said indian s are ashamed. And you have set new record of licking the balls.

But still it hasn't changed your mentality a bit. Once a beastily product always a beastily product. Stinky curry. Its true your old culture had nothing to offer. But as a human you should have self ego but I forgot you come from a culture which doesn't really have that word in dictionary. Nyoure a disgusting piece of crap. Not even worthy to talk. Like who says that? Indian calls India their mother and you just sold your mother for few dollars when you said you will gladly take up Adams against. Nugh pathetic. Don't even talk to me Piece of shit
Ok!..Now you should reserve the personal insults, to you family members.... I will not stoop to your level..because you are sub-human. What should I call your ancestors who sold their sole to the devil (Raped and converted). I will let you fill that up. I am what I am....The narrative is changing all around the world....we are coming for you guys and will make sure you guys kill off this cult by yourself....And stop advisinf on Mother India and so on.....First try to say you are Pakistani first and Muslim next, not the other way around....then maybe others will respect you.

The other BS that spewed here is nothing but frustration, and rightly soo!..you should be frustrated that the cult you follow is Kafir to the rest of the civilized world.

Ok!..Now you should reserve the personal insults, to you family members.... I will not stoop to your level..because you are sub-human. What should I call your ancestors who sold their sole to the devil (Raped and converted). I will let you fill that up. I am what I am....The narrative is changing all around the world....we are coming for you guys and will make sure you guys kill off this cult by yourself....And stop advisinf on Mother India and so on.....First try to say you are Pakistani first and Muslim next, not the other way around....then maybe others will respect you.

The other BS that spewed here is nothing but frustration, and rightly soo!..you should be frustrated that the cult you follow is Kafir to the rest of the civilized world.
Hahaha dumbasss.

It must be for you dollars first then your nationality that too borrowed.

I am Muslim first. Pakistan is my nationality. I don't need respect from a loser gutter dweller who openly says to raise up against his bharat mata. You have raped her. Ugh.

Better then following the animal fking culture which you rightly left but still have remnants left of it. N

Now matter how much you try to hide your ugly origins you will remain a dirt that you're. Trash

sold their sole to the devil
Lol. Which is why you left dharmic and came to abhramic region. Lol the irony from a confused loser

we are coming for you guys
Nope you are stuck with confusion as to who you really are and your country men are still recovering from the effects of demonetisation. No matter what you say, your ugly origins will reveal where you come from. Most unfortunate

Hahaha dumbasss.

It must be for you dollars first then your nationality that too borrowed.

I am Muslim first. Pakistan is my nationality. I don't need respect from a loser gutter dweller who openly says to raise up against his bharat mata. You have raped her. Ugh.

Better then following the animal fking culture which you rightly left but still have remnants left of it. N

Now matter how much you try to hide your ugly origins you will remain a dirt that you're. Trash
No worries scunmbag!...Time to knock off a few more muzzies of your kind. Stay tuned...Your cult is first...that says it all.....you are one of the raped fucktards ..so live in your hellhole...Nowhere have I said I will raise arms against Bharatmata!..I only said I will bear arms for my Country..THE USA....now be careful...you are a muslim first, try stepping out of your shithole and see how you are treated.....hint..."Piece of shit"....lol!

Lol. Which is why you left dharmic and came to abhramic region. Lol the irony from a confused loser
Yes, I believe in all non violent religions, that does not ask us to kill kafirs...now dont go somewhere and blow yourself up...or watch out for your friendly drone to blow you up..be careful, its Muzzie hunting season.

Nope you are stuck with confusion as to who you really are and your country men are still recovering from the effects of demonetisation. No matter what you say, your ugly origins will reveal where you come from. Most unfortunate
At least India has money to Demonetize, beggar nation full of stanic beggars....Our ugly origin is getting cleaned...little by little, once all the products of Rape, like you are eradicated....we will be cleaned.

No worries scunmbag!...Time to knock off a few more muzzies of your kind. Stay tuned...Your cult is first...that says it all.....you are one of the raped fucktards ..so live in your hellhole...Nowhere have I said I will raise arms against Bharatmata!..I only said I will bear arms for my Country..THE USA....now be careful...you are a muslim first, try stepping out of your shithole and see how you are treated.....hint..."Piece of shit"....lol!

Yes, I believe in all non violent religions, that does not ask us to kill kafirs...now dont go somewhere and blow yourself up...or watch out for your friendly drone to blow you up..be careful, its Muzzie hunting season.

At least India has money to Demonetize, beggar nation full of stanic beggars....Our ugly origin is getting cleaned...little by little, once all the products of Rape, like you are eradicated....we will be cleaned.
A butt hurt loser Hindu couldn't do anything so changed his pathetic identity. Yet you couldn't the fking ugly face. A loser like you will remain a loser. Your shitty origins couldn't do jack shit talk about that before tanking on otjer . fking parasite. This is your civilisation which taught to raise arms against bharat mata. Ahahah rapist you're

you are a muslim first
Mich better than how a dalit is treated

At least India has money to Demonetize, beggar nation full of stanic beggars....Our ugly origin is getting cleaned.
Typical confused loser can't exactly say who he is? Sometimes licking american arse then stinking back to ganga

A butt hurt loser Hindu couldn't do anything so changed his pathetic identity. Yet you couldn't the fking ugly face. A loser like you will remain a loser. Your shitty origins couldn't do jack shit talk about that before tanking on otjer . fking parasite. This is your civilisation which taught to raise arms against bharat mata. Ahahah rapist you're

Mich better than how a dalit is treated

Typical confused loser can't exactly say who he is? Sometimes licking american arse then stinking back to ganga
Never go full retard...Read all your posts again!...You will understand, if you want too!...Anyway its fun fucking with you in your own Forum...lol!..Why you calling me a rapist?, when you are a product of one...thats what happens when your genes are dirty....Dalits are way better!

Never go full retard...Read all your posts again!...You will understand, if you want too!...Anyway its fun fucking with you in your own Forum...lol!..Why you calling me a rapist?, when you are a product of one...thats what happens when your genes are dirty....Dalits are way better!
Ofc that's what going parasites are doing. Nothing better. You're without ashamed of your ugly raped origins. Hence which is why you will gladly accept against beastly culture of yours. Tue word self respect is unknown to your sub human kind. So for few dollars you sold your bharat mata. Disgusting dalit you're

Most indian nukes still have to be transported by air in order to be used & they don't even have a good bomber for that. They still have that old Russian bomber from kruschev era.

This means China can nuke India with minimum losses in the first strike alone.

Also why are we discussing potential nuclear warfare on a border issue?

Most indian nukes still have to be transported by air in order to be used & they don't even have a good bomber for that. They still have that old Russian bomber from kruschev era.

This means China can nuke India with minimum losses in the first strike alone.

Also why are we discussing potential nuclear warfare on a border issue?
Because India cannot win a conventional war, so as a weaker state, they keep on threatening to use nuclear.

Because India cannot win a conventional war, so as a weaker state, they keep on threatening to use nuclear.
Using nuke for actual war is absurd especially considering when one country is far behind in nuclear warfare.

China & India should find a more peaceful solution instead.

This false 56 inch chest chowkidar (calls himself pradhan sewak) of India is steering India to war with superpower in waiting (2G between the US & China is being proposed even discarding Russia).

This would be a betrayal of nation by this betrayer of humanity:

betrayer2.png

laughing7.png

Look what Indian military strategists are writing about India:

Shame on Indian PM to have created war hysteria with his false bravado.
What a windbag this Modi is!

Modi is all foam no beer:

foam.png

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom