What's new

Can India Fight a War With China and Pakistan For More Than 15 Days Without Seeking Foreign Help

No you aren't. Look up the capabilities of your navy yourself. And how many ports we have.

Aww...Mr Khan is now cheerleading for the Chinese.
i thought you were ignoring me????????????????
oh an id like to thank you mr khan reminded me of this............

there is Pakistan too
what if Pakistan block Indian Oil Trade during war ? just like Indian members are threatening to china here

Blockade with what? Lol.. We have island near Malacca straits...

I will piss you your country doesn't directed attack india because fear on it vero or money doesn't speak war this time Chinese guys back up and run for as home definitely .i am challenge with you are real Chinese citizen ship bolt your profile photo upload first then you Chinese flag set then we speak dare and strange person what ever speak doesn't mind it because mad country and people pee eating chinese .you just launch first missile only again second time india fire hole country ok just 7 agni missile enough seven is to much just three you hole destroy your important trade between only indian ocean mind it .all are destroy within seconds

Your chinese yen also DOESN'T value any other countries . DOLLAR ade speak the world economy . Chinese weapon and people thought only hens like acting purpose only not yet work real sution and real factor peacock is real trust worthy you are back mirror type action only.

china had declared war on India weeks ago...the daily missile launched by Global Times, chinese internet warriors in pdf and other forum, clandestine use of Indian news sources etc..etc..
...but India stands fIRM...
This itself is a loss to china.....and if china escalate more..it looses more..
Sun Tzu...winners win the war before it dtarts..and looser lose the war before it starts..and they start the war trying to look for a face saver...
China desperately looking for a face saver.

No it's not about condemning the Indian armed forces. But, is it true that there are no unified command structure for tri forces?

China just need to organise a naval blockade while shes smacking india to prevent arms from coming in.

BD , SL , Myanmar and Nepal will definitely not assist india

I don't think Sri Lanka would be drawn into a conflict between India and China. In fact Sri Lanka should not be drawn into such a situation. India is our closest neighbor after all.

my dear sirlankan friend, worry about repaying the loans taken from China... next time you default on payment, China may ask for something more than another port. jacqueline fernandez is India now, so you dont even have a better subsititute for the chinese

This thread is not about flame bating or trolling. I just need a genuine opinion about how can these 3 countries can sustain a long drawn war. It's obvious that Pakistan cannot wage total war for that much long. Therefore it's just boils down to the two heavy weights.

1 burning tanker off Karachi and 1 burning tanker in the Malacca.

All civvies will stop crewing these ships and navy personnel will be compelled to man these ships

India is like a gambler.
India has gambled on its dignity and prestige in South Asia.China deserves to gamble with it.
Indians underestimate their own worth.
Pakistan is an important partner in the silk road of China.Don't worry.China's most elite army is in xinjiang.

Modiès depest desire to teach Pakistan a lesson that was before he became PM, after he was told the reality. India is not capable of fighting Pakistan....Pakistan+China for 15 days...lets talk about 15 hours

India is like a gambler.
India has gambled on its dignity and prestige in South Asia.China deserves to gamble with it.
Indians underestimate their own worth.
Pakistan is an important partner in the silk road of China.Don't worry.China's most elite army is in xinjiang.

Modi was assured by Trump he would support India in this endavour. now the reality of US support is slowly sinking in so just give it few more weeks.

If you consider terrorists as religious soldiers then you are right, but more Pakistani soldiers have lost their lives to terrorists than Indian soldiers. So do you think they all went to hellfire?
do you think that Pakistani terrorists are fighting a religious war to implement a stricter interpretation of islam in Pakistan? If yes then what you said also applies for your own soldiers.
Kashmiri freedom fighters are fighting for a just cause...that is freedom from Indian occupation.

Kashmiri freedom fighters are fighting for a just cause...that is freedom from Indian occupation.
Then I must counter that Islamist terrorists like isis and TTP are also fighting for a just cause i.e to establish a puritan 100% shariah state in Pakistan.
Why don't we all support this then?
This is also a just cause for the terrorists if you think from their perspective.

Oh you are devious aren't you? Knowing that china is planning a naval blockade of singapore, you're trying to divert them to India to save yourself. Guess what? That won't work.

we never claimed to be super power or paper tiger. All that we claimed is that in 1971 we created a militia force that invaded east pakistan, and then we invaded west pakistan and then we midwifed the birth of Bangladesh after brutally tearing pakistan into two pieces while the whole world was watching and twiddling its thumbs.
Losers like you taking credits again :lol:

No it's not about condemning the Indian armed forces. But, is it true that there are no unified command structure for tri forces?

I don't think Sri Lanka would be drawn into a conflict between India and China. In fact Sri Lanka should not be drawn into such a situation. India is our closest neighbor after all.

This thread is not about flame bating or trolling. I just need a genuine opinion about how can these 3 countries can sustain a long drawn war. It's obvious that Pakistan cannot wage total war for that much long. Therefore it's just boils down to the two heavy weights.

why do you think? So that a super general doesn't launch a coup like they did in Pak. Over the last few years we have had, before that no.

India is not even a paper tiger. All the claims of grandeur and might are empty. India terrorist army is good at killing armless innocent civilians and raping women. It can't fight even a few hundred armed freedom fighters.
Yep true!!! that is the reason you Lost 4 wars, Siachen in 1984, East Bengal 1971, and in 1999 when you tried to get it back by (Dreamer Musharraf Saheb) along with other peaks you got smacked in your face when you saw your PM rattling to USA to ask Clinton to intervene to stop the war. So in all you every time lost territory and haven't gained anything like we got Junagargh and you still claiming Kashmir from us and as you know we hardly give a damn.

You tried to convict Jadhav and IJC again smacked on your face.

I guess we can't stand a day against you guys.

Back
Top Bottom