What's new

Can India Fight a War With China and Pakistan For More Than 15 Days Without Seeking Foreign Help

You seriously should lay off the opium bro.

Seriously dude, you can't differentiate between Investment vs Loan?

Doesnt matter. With investment its counted as equity shareholding stake, hence india also loses control.

Doesnt matter. With investment its counted as equity shareholding stake, hence india also loses control.

Like I stated, you should stop laying off the opium.

Investment comes with acceptable risks. If China looses out, Indian union will not be refunding even a single penny. It's like a business venture which has failed. Basically Chinese are investing in India because they think they can earn money from Indian markets.

A loan on the other hand does not cater to success or loss. It's an agreement where the payments must happen irrespective of the outcome.

Go back to school or I stated, lay off the opium.

Investment comes with acceptable risks. If China looses out, Indian union will not be refunding even a single penny. It's like a business venture which has failed. Basically Chinese are investing in India because they think they can earn money from Indian markets.

A loan on the other hand does not cater to success or loss. It's an agreement where the payments must happen irrespective of the outcome.

with investment into india, it will also take business and market share away from native indians

:yahoo:

China just need to organise a naval blockade while shes smacking india to prevent arms from coming in.

BD , SL , Myanmar and Nepal will definitely not assist india
Why, according to @faithfulguy Chinamen can make India navyless in first hour with alien tech DF missiles.

Why, according to @faithfulguy Chinamen can make India navyless in first hour with alien tech DF missiles.

china-1_650_032214121525.jpg

technically its easier for the subs to sink indian navy ships

china-1_650_032214121525.jpg

technically its easier for the subs to sink indian navy ships
For that matter it needs to travel all the way round form hollyseawater of china to our,waste of diesel and time. If they can make us navy less in first hour,that will be considered as green war,plan may be awarded from Greenpeace movement also.

Stop putting words into my mouth. @was, @Horus, @ADMINISTRATOR
He is making up statement and attribute them to me.
Did I said anything wrong,I tried to educate him with the facts,I thought by quoting u,will ease my job. After all as achinaman you will be more technically more sound in DF missiles.
I think the only mistake I made here is Chinamen can make India navyless in first hour of war,but I personally believes with efficiency of Chinamen and deadly nature of DF missiles,planavy can make India navyless in first minute itself . But,you know being an Indian I hesitate to tell the truth in this forum,it may attract as fakseflagger allegations. But I don't care any more ,what I want is not making you angry.

You have no idea how investments work, do you? :o:

investments can either involve placing a debt or equity stake in another corporate entity.

firms have to use weighted average cost of capital to determine which is more costly

You have no idea about subs as well, do you? :o:

You think Chinese Diesel subs would sink Indian ships? :hitwall:

china is already patrolling indian ocean since 2014

That guy got zero knowledge in defence, economics and he advocating Chinese naval blockade to block oil imports of India.lol

Did I said anything wrong,I tried to educate him with the facts,I thought by quoting u,will ease my job. After all as achinaman you will be more technically more sound in DF missiles.
I think the only mistake I made here is Chinamen can make India navyless in first hour of war,but I personally believes with efficiency of Chinamen and deadly nature of DF missiles,planavy can make India navyless in first minute itself . But,you know being an Indian I hesitate to tell the truth in this forum,it may attract as fakseflagger allegations. But I don't care any more ,what I want is not making you angry.
Chinese DF 21 is very potent weapon, its low flight trajectory and stealth is beyond 21 st century. I heard that, to maintain its secracy they tested df21 not in planet Earth. I even heard they have base like Area 51 in other galaxy.

Back
Top Bottom