What's new

Can India Fight a War With China and Pakistan For More Than 15 Days Without Seeking Foreign Help

Agony will rain Beijing to be specific CPC head quarters

Agni missiles?

China already did anti satellite missile test in 2010

1st and Most Don't compare china with USA Russia UK and France china is Just in the Economic level only

China is not leader it's Just a Member like reset of the country in the Groups in BRICS, UNSC and NSG

Well whetherlike it or not, china is 2nd in the world.

only USA can stop china but USA is tied down much in syria, afghanistan and iraq.

USA wants china help for north korea and iran.

USA knows it cannot exert enough influence

Neither china not a super power, China currency's are also use less in the world even IMF not accepted as a reserve currency even after they are in UNSC

China currency is actually worth less than a tissue paper.
Their currency is not even open to market, that's how pathetic the currency is.

Let the comrades remove the restrictions on currency sale and let us see the "actual" worth of Chinese currency ;)

350px-China-Today_oil_reserves_and_demand-en.svg.png
China domestic oil production has peaked. It's going to be importing a lot more oil during the next decade, but China has some X factors, building coal to liquid plants, biofuel, LNG, and electric cars.

also China has topped up it's strategic reserve which is 500 million barrels or even higher at 1 billion barrels enough to last with no imports for 3 to 6 months.

China currency is actually worth less than a tissue paper.
Their currency is not even open to market, that's how pathetic the currency is.

Let the comrades remove the restrictions on currency sale and let us see the "actual" worth of Chinese currency ;)

Thats macroeconomics strategy to protect and as well as to make the chinese yuan popular.

The indian rupee to chinese yuan also not doing well..heh

inr-cny-90-day-exchange-rates-history-chart.png

China domestic oil production has peaked. It's going to be importing a lot more oil in the next decade, but China has an X factor with building coal to liquid plants, biofuel, LNG, and electric cars.

also China has topped up it's stragetic reserve which is 500 million barrels or even higher at 1 billion barrels enough to last 3 months with no imports for 3 to 6 months.

The Malacca straits does not just transport Chinese Oil, it transports everything to and from China to the west.
Once that fact becomes clear, then the fact that India has China by it's testicles becomes amply clear.

China domestic oil production has peaked. It's going to be importing a lot more oil during the next decade, but China has some X factors, building coal to liquid plants, biofuel, LNG, and electric cars.

also China has topped up it's strategic reserve which is 500 million barrels or even higher at 1 billion barrels enough to last with no imports for 3 to 6 months.

Thats why china is allies with middle east and russia.

In fact, china has more nuclear plants than india

Thats macroeconomics strategy to protect and as well as to make the chinese yuan popular.

The indian rupee to chinese yuan also not doing well..heh

As long as China controls it's currency, all these graphs mean nothing.

Let Comrades have guts to put it's currency through open market and then we can have a discussion.

The Malacca straits does not just transport Chinese Oil, it transports everything to and from China to the west.
Once that fact becomes clear, then the fact that India has China by it's testicles becomes amply clear.

With CPEC and russia, china doesnt have to go through india

As long as China controls it's currency, all these graphs mean nothing.

Let Comrades have guts to put it's currency through open market and then we can have a discussion.

Best for india to worry about poverty and literacy rates first

With CPEC and russia, china doesnt have to go through india

Best for india to worry about poverty and literacy rates first

Point 1: When CPEC becomes a reality we will talk, until then, it's all moot. Coming to Russia, don't count your chickens that Russia will ever support you over India

Point 2: Valid point & we are aggressively dealing with what you have so kindly suggested.

Point 3: Point 1 & Point 2 have NO relation and you should stick to the topic.

China doesn't have poverty as much as India, still you people are so short LOL

Your comments dont help when india still weaker than china

Point 1: When CPEC becomes a reality we will talk, until then, it's all moot. Coming to Russia, don't count your chickens that Russia will ever support you over India

Point 2: Valid point & we are aggressively dealing with what you have so kindly suggested.

Point 3: Point 1 & Point 2 have NO relation and you should stick to the topic.

A country with poverty cannot build a strong military.

At best india is a bigger clone of north korea.

CPEC is real.

CPEC is real.

When you decide to get off the opium, then we can debate.
generic statements which do not reflect facts only show you have lost the debate, have been triggered badly and in rage are sounding more and more lunatic.

Take a break from the debate for few hours & come back with a bit of clarity and lot less opium in your system.

CPEC is real.
Lol india started to help iran to develop chabahar port but that flopped hard and now they are teaming up with japan to create a replica of CPEC we will see how that will work out to.

Lol india started to help iran to develop chabahar port but that flopped hard and now they are teaming up with japan to create a replica of CPEC we will see how that will work out to.

You know what buddy.
10 years down the line, I sincerely hope Pakistan does not end up like Mangolia or Africa or SL, which are regretting taking China loans.

Don't mistake me. I am not being sarcastic. I am only wishing you lot the best and hope you don't get bought out like these nations. You are in a worse position because the powerful who rule your nation have not been answerable to Pakistan people for over 30 years.

India good at making use of others.

I remembered modi came to singapore and begged for investments too.

But up til today, i still dont see india making any investment in singapore.

Its always one sided leeching.

China doesn't have poverty as much as India, still you people are so short LOL

RaxH1nh.jpg

You know what buddy.
10 years down the line, I sincerely hope Pakistan does not end up like Mangolia or Africa or SL, which are regretting taking China loans.

Don't mistake me. I am not being sarcastic. I am only wishing you lot the best and hope you don't get bought out like these nations. You are in a worse position because the powerful who rule your nation have not been answerable to Pakistan people for over 30 years.

India also asking for chinese investments bro

Back
Top Bottom