What's new

Can India destroy Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal?

I believe Americans will strike our nuke arsenal right before the war or during the war when we would be just about to launch our nukes at India...Do you agree?
No. Americans wont actually get into a war working openly with India because they would not want any India Pakistan conflict to become a India/US vs Pakistan/China/Russia conflict(yes Russia will balance things out whenever it feels the US interfering beyond their comfort zone.

No. Americans wont actually get into a war working openly with India because they would not want any India Pakistan conflict to become a India/US vs Pakistan/China/Russia conflict(yes Russia will balance things out whenever it feels the US interfering beyond their comfort zone.

Russia

Will never go against india

And China has never backed Pakistan in 47 65 71 or 99

So where you getting this versis fiction has no precedent

Russia

Considering Russia went against India in the 70s providing hardware and a steel mill, went against India by providing military hardware to Pakistan for its major programs despite Indian whining, and went against India in Afghanistan.. your bollywood All Izz well fiction isnt helping your prospects to be taken seriously.

P.S your China comment doesn’t deserve to be counted among anything other than jilted ignorant ranting

Russia

Why will Russia not go against India. When India can go against Russia with USA.

Sir what about covert support, or overt support through Israel? Let's not forget Netanyahu is in India right now.

Sir what about covert support, or overt support through Israel? Let's not forget Netanyahu is in India right now.
Its not possible- not today. The other danger is that whatever remains will be rogue and the Americans dont want that either.

Its not possible- not today. The other danger is that whatever remains will be rogue and the Americans dont want that either.

Nano-dust sensors can be spread in a vast area and will give back detailed information allowing them to ascertain the locations. Further resolution can be obtained though multi-spectral satellite imaging and recon flights.

OK, I made that up, but it sounds very much plausible. If the technology isn't there yet, they will definitely be working to get it there. We cannot be complacent.

Also, directed energy weapons can be used against Nasr and our ballistic missiles as well. Pakistan 'could have' researched these, but India can definitely get them easily.

Kashmir .... Kashmir .... kashmir ...

who wants kashmir ? and the pakis are like ... :victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

lolz okie . we have all the junk . whats stopping india to attack us ?
according to you we dont have MIRV tech , no cruise missiles , no tactical nukes . we only have old blastic missiles .
didnt your military knows that??
when will you gonna launch an attack then ??
lairs :) .
what is stopping us ?

the pakistani non- veg foods .. the food streets in lahore, we don't want to destroy it

Theoretically, the US actually can successfully mount a decapitation strike against Pakistan's nuclear arsenal. Half a dozen B-2 Spirits flying out of Diego Garcia and Aviano (armed with GBU-28s and GBU-57s, covered by a dozen F-22s and some EA-18s) can do the job. They might not be able to destroy each facility completely, but they can bury them all forever.
they will have to find the location first which ISI will protect

Are we a Nuclear Tirade? I though we had only Air and Land based.
If we do then that's great!... I don't think we have Sea based Nuclear capable missiles as we don't have a nuck sub.
cant non Nuclear subs carry Nuclear missiles?

Nadeem Farooq Paracha‏ @NadeemfParacha 14h14 hours ago

After his threatening statements, Indian army chief gets some useful advice.

DTmbZQiX0AEVFJ7.jpg

:drag:

I take it as you have never been to US or you would know how rednecks mention nuking everyone who has issues with US.

Please don't tell me you think it's only individuals (rednecks or otherwise) within the US who talk garbage like that.

By the way, I don't doubt for a second that some do say things like that.

This forum for example is loaded with Hyper nationalist keyboard Warriors who are so insecure that they resort to the "we can destroy you/nuke you" card practically at the drop of a hat.

Not even referring to this section of the Forum even.

Last edited:
Please Stop It!!!!!!!

Let happen ICC 2019 CWC in England first. Then very next day of final match we will go into war with each other, Otherwise title may go with Aussies or England. And I don't wanna see this happen. Pakistan will win CWC 2019 as we won ICC Champs Trophy 2017.

@KAL-EL Your country even don't know how to play Game of Cricket. This is because cricket is a game of gentlemen. And "USA" is not a gentlemen. "USA" is the biggest thug in this world. "USA" has put us gentle people of GULF & South Asia on fire. And we are idiots.

Short answer : No

Long answer: Hell no

even U.S. can't destroy N.K. Stash

Back
Top Bottom