What's new

Can India destroy Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal?

I have been to the US, Washington and Boston. I'm not saying hawks don't exist elsewhere, but I have only been on this forum for a few days and seen so many threads on nuclear warfare. It's actually bone chilling.

Pakistan and India are famous for this kind to word war it doesn't mean anything, it same as you get in the argument with someone and say of you touch me i will break your legs.

Pakistan and India are famous for this kind to word war it doesn't mean anything, it same as you get in the argument with someone and say of you touch me i will break your legs.
Yes but if you break someone's legs, chances are they will recover. You throw a nuke at a country, it's all downhill from there. But I do understand your point.

a simple answer is no .. Pakistan has Sea based , Air based and Land based Missiles that can carry nuclear Warhead its not possible, not even for USA .. if there was slightly a chance USA would have invaded Pakistan long ago
Are we a Nuclear Tirade? I though we had only Air and Land based.
If we do then that's great!... I don't think we have Sea based Nuclear capable missiles as we don't have a nuck sub.

I have been to the US, Washington and Boston. I'm not saying hawks don't exist elsewhere, but I have only been on this forum for a few days and seen so many threads on nuclear warfare. It's actually bone chilling.

add to that point, these same people who are destroying each other with nukes if met somewhere they will go out for dinner together and have a good laugh at how screwed up politics is in their respective countries.

The Indian officer who claimed all that is the guy sitting on the left.
drinkstemple.jpg

Are we a Nuclear Tirade? I though we had only Air and Land based.
If we do then that's great!... I don't think we have Sea based Nuclear capable missiles as we don't have a nuck sub.

Babur III was tested from under water , and recently Harbah which was tested from a FAC ( Azmat ) based on Harbah appearance its probably a babur family member , and would likely to carry Nuclear Warhead .. but even if its not that Babur III test from under water was meant to introduce Submarines which will be carrying long range CM's with conventional and non Conventional warheads .

Theoretically, the US actually can successfully mount a decapitation strike against Pakistan's nuclear arsenal. Half a dozen B-2 Spirits flying out of Diego Garcia and Aviano (armed with GBU-28s and GBU-57s, covered by a dozen F-22s and some EA-18s) can do the job. They might not be able to destroy each facility completely, but they can bury them all forever.

but as far i understand that Pakistan's nuclear arsenal is getting Diversified , we used to have just one Land based Ballistic Missiles , but now we have Land/Air and Sea Based Cruise missiles which are likely capable of Carrying Nuclear Warhead's .. Even if US bring their 3-5 CBG's PN's one Submarine with AIP with carrying 6-8 Babur with 700KM can launch a counter strike .US can detect Submarines better than any other nation but War and it strategies are never Perfect .

Babur III was tested from under water , and recently Harbah which was tested from a FAC ( Azmat ) based on Harbah appearance its probably a babur family member , and would likely to carry Nuclear Warhead .. but even if its not that Babur III test from under water was meant to introduce Submarines which will be carrying long range CM's with conventional and non Conventional warheads .
Cleared alot up, thanks for the info!
Cold start is to be countered by Nasr which is one of the most advanced systems on this planet. Low yield nuclear weapon which is said by some of the best scientists and military experts to be the best.

but as far i understand that Pakistan's nuclear arsenal is getting Diversified , we used to have just one Land based Ballistic Missiles , but now we have Land/Air and Sea Based Cruise missiles which are likely capable of Carrying Nuclear Warhead's .. Even if US bring their 3-5 CBG's PN's one Submarine with AIP with carrying 6-8 Babur with 700KM can launch a counter strike .US can detect Submarines better than any other nation but War and it strategies are never Perfect .
Is Raad capable of carrying Nuclear Warhead's or is it a cruse missile?

No you don't have sea based nuclear assets

Only india has sea based thanks to the Arihant

Your nuclear strikes are based on ballistioc missles or F16 dropping free fall boms by flying into indian air space

A submarine nuclear tipped capability is far too expensive for Pakistan at this time

Only 6 countries possess such weapons

Usa
Russia
China
France & UK

and now India

not convinced india can all of pak arsenal

India does not have land or sea or under sea based nuke deterrence. India still relies on Fighters for delivering the nukes.

Last edited:
Theoretically, the US actually can successfully mount a decapitation strike against Pakistan's nuclear arsenal. Half a dozen B-2 Spirits flying out of Diego Garcia and Aviano (armed with GBU-28s and GBU-57s, covered by a dozen F-22s and some EA-18s) can do the job. They might not be able to destroy each facility completely, but they can bury them all forever.
Back in 99 they could have. Now they’ll still have to deal with some 4000kt of smaller more mobile systems spread all over.

The easier way is to disrupt thr command and control.

Since 1947 they are just doing :blah::blah::blah: how many times they actually did Surgical Strikes inside Pakistan......so far according to them only One and which is also not more than a Propaganda... :toast_sign:

Diego Garcia is not out of our reach

Taken from OP piece :
India’s dream of ‘Great Nasr Hunt’ has quite many chinks to remedy.

Yup, roughly 1, 412 million of them
... and they're real tenacious too!!!

Seriously, a mobile launcher with a pre-set target
only needs the order to fire so it doesn't need to
emit anything. *

How do you locate something not making noise?

Good day all, Tay.

* Assuming it has a fix on its actual position OFC.

India does not have land or sea or under sea based nuke deterrence. India still relies on Fighters for delivering the nukes.

Wrong sir

India has far superior ballistic missle capability proven with a huge space program and the Agni series is two decades old

The arrihant I can see you decided to ignore because it makes Pakistan look inadequate

Back
Top Bottom