What's new

CAN INDIA COUNTER EMERGING CHINESE CAPABILITIES LIKE STEALTH AIRCRAFT?

first make a reliable jet engine then brag about the generations of fighter jets . if it is for the sake of propaganda , perhaps then it is understandable .

china is already developing new generation of engines as we speak.

china is convincingly the 2nd most powerful country on earth.

india cannot even build a single engine, nor an airframe, nor a cockpit, nor a throttle/joystick, nor an aileron, without a single foreign intervention.

india is only perhaps maximum, only as 80% as strong as UK.

india cannot even build a single engine, nor an airframe, nor a cockpit, nor a throttle/joystick, nor an aileron, without a single foreign intervention.

All new Chinese fighter jets only use Chinese engines.

India could counter China by procuring LM's F-35s. Until then India would be easy pickings for China.
F-35 alone is useless against j-20

India's last remaining option is the F-35.

The problem is that they are at the back of the queue, they will fill all the current orders first (especially from project partners like the UK), then the orders they have now, and when India finally gets around to ordering the F-35, how long do you think it will take to arrive?
F-35 is useless against China
It's as good as absent

F-35 alone is useless against j-20

F-35 is useless against China
It's as good as absent

Is F-35 made in India?

Not all countries are like India. Nice try with your distraction. But this thread is not about US and China. It's about Supa Powa India and its China obsession.

now this is real bragging . self proclaimed 2nd most powerful country . :tup: enjoy raging propaganda on PDF . but the world is not listening to you . yes , that was my point , china is developing and is also developing jet engine for long long time with the help of (......... i wont name any as there are many ) and so is Bharat . developing and developed after successful mass induction are different . bye for now 80% as strong as UK

now this is real bragging . self proclaimed 2nd most powerful country . :tup: enjoy raging propaganda on PDF . but the world is not listening to you . yes , that was my point , china is developing and is also developing jet engine for long long time with the help of (......... i wont name any as there are many ) and so is Bharat . developing and developed after successful mass induction are different . bye for now 80% as strong as UK
WS engine numbers hunderds in service since 2004, J-16 (60+ still producing), J-11B (200+ still producing) and J-20 are all using WS engines```````I thought primitive India has "free" media`````I guess not :lol:

but I know India cant even product WWII standard piston engine for a fact```lol, primitive country with extremely ignoarnt people :D

my answer to the OP is never, at least in our life time India wont be able to produce a modern fighter, regardless what gen it should be```but in terms of buying from others, that will only happen if there are sane people in the related position, not deluded and ignorant ones``

Is F-35 made in India?

Not all countries are like India. Nice try with your distraction. But this thread is not about US and China. It's about Supa Powa India and its China obsession.

F35 will not be given to India
Even then it's useless in current scenario

Rather than obsession I see it as a competition to over take chin

Our turn will come one day

F35 will not be given to India
Even then it's useless in current scenario

Rather than obsession I see it as a competition to over take chin

Our turn will come one day

F-35 will spark arms race hence USA say cannot.

Whatever is not yours, india should just accept fate ok

I don't know if the F-35 will be a successful counter or an effective component in the kind of system that the OP suggests. It has too many teething problems, and has yet to see extended service.
F35 is a very effective platform. It is often criticized but ppl shouldn't doubt its capabilities. The reason why it has those teething problems is bcuz different branches(USAF/USN) and other partner countries tried to mash up their different requirements into that one fighter with the hope that mass production of it would make it cheaper. In order to meet all those requirements, delays and cost overruns occurred. Nevertheless among all the 5th gen fighters in the world it's only second to the F22. If India could get its hands on it that would be a big reason to worry for Pak/China.

Meant for use on those nasty objects called 'imbeshile'.

isn't this your second reply to this comment? I did not reply back means I don't want to troll any further... don't make me

India could counter China by procuring LM's F-35s. Until then India would be easy pickings for China.

bugger off,..... We'll not buy any of the American Fighter jets.... You people are Just not trust worthy

Stop yapping away pakistani.....your posts reveal yourself so easily dumdum

bugger off,..... We'll not buy any of the American Fighter jets.... You people are Just not trust worthy

Bro nobody is trustworthy....everybody looks out for themselves. India should definitely learn from China and depend on anyone. Buy, transfer but at all costs make sure we implement our domestic industry to step up. Steal ship, reverse engineer then produce in our own factories and scale accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom